Apria, Inc. (APR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where APR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APR is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- APR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 9.32% of US stocks).
APR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for APR is 28.82 -- better than 99.1% of US stocks.
- Apria Inc's stock had its IPO on February 11, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 0.42% of US equities in our set.
- APR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.48% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Apria Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be JWN, UNFI, VOLT, BJ, and PRTY.
- To check out Apria Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001735803.
APR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, APR's price/sales ratio is 90.31% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 29 weeks, APR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
- APR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 9.9 over the prior 29 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APR.
APR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.05% of graded US stocks.
- APR's asset turnover comes in at 1.677 -- ranking 5th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows APR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.50||52-week high||$40.00|
|Prev. close||$37.49||52-week low||$22.36|
|Day high||$37.51||Avg. volume||682,285|
|50-day MA||$37.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.53||Market Cap||1.34B|
Apria, Inc. (APR) Company Bio
Apria, Inc. provides integrated home healthcare equipment and related services in the United States. The company offers home respiratory therapies, including the supply of stationary and portable home oxygen equipment, and non-invasive ventilators; obstructive sleep apnea therapy devices comprising continuous positive airway pressure and bi-level positive airway pressure devices, and patient support services; and negative pressure wound therapy products. It also offers a range of home medical equipment and other products, and services for patients with home care needs; and clinical and administrative support services, and related products and supplies to patients. The company was incorporated in 2018 and is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
APR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APR Latest Social Stream
View Full APR Social Stream
Latest APR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Apria Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APR as an investment opportunity.
INDIANAPOLIS, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Apria, Inc. (the “Company” or “Apria”) (Nasdaq: APR), a leading provider of home medical equipment, supplies and related services in the United States, announced today that the waiting period has expired under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976, as amended, in connection with its previously announced transaction with Owens & Minor, Inc. The closing of the transaction remains subject to approval by holders of a majority of the
Owens & Minor (OMI) has come to life during the pandemic. In October 2020, I concluded that shares looked a lot healthier, as shares had five-folded on the back of the pandemic. Stagnating sales, non-inspiring margins, and a debt-loaded balance sheet made investors very cautious, as the pandemic came at...
Here is how Apria (APR) and Actinium Pharmaceuticals (ATNM) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Companies in The News Are: CMC,AZZ,ZNGA,TTWO,APR,OMI
Welcome back, trader!
APR Price Returns