Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where APT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- APT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
APT Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.07 for ALPHA PRO TECH LTD; that's greater than it is for just 7.32% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -34.3%, ALPHA PRO TECH LTD's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.47% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of ALPHA PRO TECH LTD's share price is greater than that of just 3.07% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALPHA PRO TECH LTD are JOB, WHLM, PRDO, KFY, and SCHL.
- Visit APT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alphaprotech.com.
APT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, APT's price/earnings ratio is 27.27% higher, now standing at 15.4.
- APT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APT.
APT Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -20.38%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 81.24%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 217.27%.
The table below shows APT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.81% of graded US stocks.
- APT's asset turnover comes in at 1.484 -- ranking 5th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CSII, UFPT, and NVRO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APT.
The table below shows APT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.17||52-week high||$4.99|
|Prev. close||$4.08||52-week low||$3.81|
|Day high||$4.17||Avg. volume||35,088|
|50-day MA||$4.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.20||Market Cap||51.14M|
Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT) Company Bio
Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a line of disposable protective apparel and infection control, and building supply products in the United States and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Building Supply and Disposable Protective Apparel. The Building Supply segment offers construction weatherization products, such as house wrap, synthetic roof underlayment, and other woven materials. The Disposable Protective Apparel segment provides shoecovers, bouffant caps, gowns, coveralls, lab coats, hoods, and frocks, as well as face masks and face shields. The company provides its products under the Alpha Pro Tech brand name, as well as under private labels. Its products are used primarily in cleanrooms; industrial safety manufacturing environments; health care facilities, such as hospitals, laboratories, and dental offices; pharmaceutical markets; and building and re-roofing sites. The company distributes its products through a network of purchasing groups, distributors, and independent sales representatives, as well as through its sales and marketing force. Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Markham, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
APT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APT Latest Social Stream
View Full APT Social Stream
Latest APT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALPHA PRO TECH LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APT as an investment opportunity.
3 High-Flying Cryptos That Could Soar Even More in March
The search for high-flying cryptos is on, and these three tokens are among the ones worth considering in this regard.
It’s Not Too Late! 3 High-Growth Cryptos to Buy Right Now
These three high-growth cryptos to buy still have plenty of room to run, if this bull market continues on its trajectory.
Alpha Pro Tech: An Intelligent Investment
Alpha Pro Tech is an intelligent investment in the tradition of Ben Graham
ALPHA PRO TECH, LTD. ANNOUNCES $2 MILLION EXPANSION OF SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM
NOGALES, Ariz., Dec. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (NYSE American: APT), a leading manufacturer of products designed to protect people, products and environments, including disposable protective apparel and building products, today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a $2.0 million expansion of the Company’s existing share repurchase program. With this authorized expansion, the Company now has approximately $2.4 million available to repurchase shares of the C
7 Best Stocks to Buy Under $7
If you only have a few bucks to spare for investing, these are the best stocks to buy under $7 that bargain hunters should target.
APT Price Returns
Continue Researching APTWant to see what other sources are saying about Alpha Pro Tech Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Alpha Pro Tech Ltd (APT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alpha Pro Tech Ltd (APT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alpha Pro Tech Ltd (APT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...