Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT): Price and Financial Metrics
APT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.77||52-week high||$5.24|
|Prev. close||$4.84||52-week low||$3.68|
|Day high||$4.91||Avg. volume||37,234|
|50-day MA||$4.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.11||Market Cap||55.56M|
APT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where APT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- APT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 35.65% of US stocks).
APT Stock Summary
- APT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 7.58% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -37.76%, ALPHA PRO TECH LTD's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.48% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of ALPHA PRO TECH LTD's share price is greater than that of merely 6.8% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALPHA PRO TECH LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be KFY, FHI, ZEUS, RMR, and VLGEA.
- APT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALPHA PRO TECH LTD's official web site, go to www.alphaprotech.com.
APT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, APT's price/sales ratio is 30.77% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- APT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APT.
APT Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -20.38%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 81.24%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 217.27%.
The table below shows APT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.81% of graded US stocks.
- APT's asset turnover comes in at 1.484 -- ranking 5th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CSII, UFPT, and NVRO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APT.
The table below shows APT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT) Company Bio
Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a line of disposable protective apparel and infection control, and building supply products in the United States and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Building Supply and Disposable Protective Apparel. The Building Supply segment offers construction weatherization products, such as house wrap, synthetic roof underlayment, and other woven materials. The Disposable Protective Apparel segment provides shoecovers, bouffant caps, gowns, coveralls, lab coats, hoods, and frocks, as well as face masks and face shields. The company provides its products under the Alpha Pro Tech brand name, as well as under private labels. Its products are used primarily in cleanrooms; industrial safety manufacturing environments; health care facilities, such as hospitals, laboratories, and dental offices; pharmaceutical markets; and building and re-roofing sites. The company distributes its products through a network of purchasing groups, distributors, and independent sales representatives, as well as through its sales and marketing force. Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Markham, Canada.
APT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APT Latest Social Stream
View Full APT Social Stream
Latest APT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALPHA PRO TECH LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APT as an investment opportunity.
Net sales for the second quarter of 2023 were $16.1 million, down 7.2%, compared to $17.4 million for the second quarter of 2022 Building Supply segment sales decreased by $280,000, or 2.6%, to $10.5 million, compared to $10.8 million for the three months ended June 30, 2022Disposable Protective Apparel segment sales decreased 14.9%, to $5.6 million, compared to $6.6 million for the same period of 2022 Net income for the second quarter of 2023 was $1.1 million, or $0.10 per diluted share, compar
These three high-flying cryptos are ones that long-term investors may want to consider on dips for potential diversification plays.
Here are three high-growth cryptos that long-term investors with a higher risk appetite may want to consider on drawdowns.
NOGALES, Ariz., June 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (NYSE American: APT), a leading manufacturer of products designed to protect people, products and environments, including disposable protective apparel and building products, today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a $2.0 million expansion of the Company’s existing share repurchase program. With this authorized expansion, the Company now has approximately $2.3 million available to repurchase shares of the C
With the major cryptos struggling for traction amid competing news items, speculators may consider the underappreciated assets.
APT Price Returns