Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where APT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.84% of US stocks.
- APT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- APT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.74% of US stocks).
APT Stock Summary
- APT has a market capitalization of $58,207,502 -- more than approximately only 10.13% of US stocks.
- APT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 7.94% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Alpha Pro Tech Ltd comes in at -33.17%, a number that bests only 5.15% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VRA, MOV, STC, ZYXI, and MIXT.
- APT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alpha Pro Tech Ltd's official web site, go to www.alphaprotech.com.
APT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, APT's price/sales ratio is 37.5% lower, now standing at 1.
- Over the past 243 months, APT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 10.8.
- Over the past 243 months, APT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 14.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APT.
APT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -45.58%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 206.48%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 105.09%.
The table below shows APT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.81% of graded US stocks.
- APT's asset turnover comes in at 1.484 -- ranking 5th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CSII, UFPT, and NVRO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APT.
The table below shows APT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.36||52-week high||$12.35|
|Prev. close||$4.28||52-week low||$3.76|
|Day high||$4.40||Avg. volume||184,585|
|50-day MA||$4.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.13||Market Cap||56.54M|
Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT) Company Bio
Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a line of disposable protective apparel and infection control, and building supply products in the United States and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Building Supply and Disposable Protective Apparel. The Building Supply segment offers construction weatherization products, such as house wrap, synthetic roof underlayment, and other woven materials. The Disposable Protective Apparel segment provides shoecovers, bouffant caps, gowns, coveralls, lab coats, hoods, and frocks, as well as face masks and face shields. The company provides its products under the Alpha Pro Tech brand name, as well as under private labels. Its products are used primarily in cleanrooms; industrial safety manufacturing environments; health care facilities, such as hospitals, laboratories, and dental offices; pharmaceutical markets; and building and re-roofing sites. The company distributes its products through a network of purchasing groups, distributors, and independent sales representatives, as well as through its sales and marketing force. Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Markham, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
APT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APT Latest Social Stream
View Full APT Social Stream
Latest APT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alpha Pro Tech Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APT as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Investment company Lion Street Advisors, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Compass Minerals International Inc, First Trust NASDAQ Rising Dividend Achievers ETF, Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc, UnitedHealth Group Inc, Schwab Fundamental U.S.
Investment company Global Insight Portfolio (Current Portfolio) buys Bill.com Holdings Inc, Cazoo Group, Roblox Corp, Datadog Inc, Guardant Health Inc, sells Spotify Technology SA, Veeva Systems Inc, Evolution AB, Okta Inc, Coupa Software Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Global Insight Portfolio.
The weekend break is over and that means it's time to get back to work with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
Investment company Voya PARTNERS INC (Current Portfolio) buys Spotify Technology SA, UiPath Inc, The Trade Desk Inc, Afterpay, Block Inc, sells Fidelity National Information Services Inc, Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc, Mastercard Inc, Visa Inc, Cummins Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Voya PARTNERS INC.
APT Price Returns