Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where APT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.6% of US stocks.
- APT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 169 days.
- APT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
APT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $57,163,929, Alpha Pro Tech Ltd has a greater market value than merely 9.78% of US stocks.
- APT's current price/earnings ratio is 4.21, which is higher than only 4.86% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.11 for Alpha Pro Tech Ltd; that's greater than it is for only 8.13% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MIXT, VRA, ARC, MOV, and QCRH.
- APT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alpha Pro Tech Ltd's official web site, go to www.alphaprotech.com.
APT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, APT's price/sales ratio is 37.5% lower, now standing at 1.
- Over the past 243 months, APT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 10.8.
- Over the past 243 months, APT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 14.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APT.
APT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 408.49%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.44%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -36.3%.
The table below shows APT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.81% of graded US stocks.
- APT's asset turnover comes in at 1.484 -- ranking 5th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CSII, UFPT, and NVRO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APT.
The table below shows APT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.34||52-week high||$20.54|
|Prev. close||$4.32||52-week low||$4.26|
|Day high||$4.43||Avg. volume||476,327|
|50-day MA||$5.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.28||Market Cap||57.43M|
Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT) Company Bio
Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a line of disposable protective apparel and infection control, and building supply products in the United States and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Building Supply and Disposable Protective Apparel. The Building Supply segment offers construction weatherization products, such as house wrap, synthetic roof underlayment, and other woven materials. The Disposable Protective Apparel segment provides shoecovers, bouffant caps, gowns, coveralls, lab coats, hoods, and frocks, as well as face masks and face shields. The company provides its products under the Alpha Pro Tech brand name, as well as under private labels. Its products are used primarily in cleanrooms; industrial safety manufacturing environments; health care facilities, such as hospitals, laboratories, and dental offices; pharmaceutical markets; and building and re-roofing sites. The company distributes its products through a network of purchasing groups, distributors, and independent sales representatives, as well as through its sales and marketing force. Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Markham, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
APT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APT Latest Social Stream
View Full APT Social Stream
Latest APT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alpha Pro Tech Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APT as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Lion Street Advisors, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Compass Minerals International Inc, First Trust NASDAQ Rising Dividend Achievers ETF, Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc, UnitedHealth Group Inc, Schwab Fundamental U.S.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on Friday updated its guidance on mask use for the general public, noting that cloth masks offer the least protection compared to surgical masks or respirators. The revised guidance comes after experts urged the agency to recommend respirators for ordinary citizens, arguing that the...
The health officials under the Biden administration are weighing whether to offer high-quality masks such as KN95 or N95s, for all Americans, Politico reported, citing people familiar with the matter. The move comes as COVID-19 cases spike across the country fueled by more contagious Omicron variant, and amid mounting evidence that cloth masks...
Investment company Global Insight Portfolio (Current Portfolio) buys Bill.com Holdings Inc, Cazoo Group, Roblox Corp, Datadog Inc, Guardant Health Inc, sells Spotify Technology SA, Veeva Systems Inc, Evolution AB, Okta Inc, Coupa Software Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Global Insight Portfolio.
The weekend break is over and that means it's time to get back to work with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
APT Price Returns