Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APT POWR Grades
- APT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APT is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- APT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 13.13% of US stocks).
APT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.43, Alpha Pro Tech Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 4.01% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Alpha Pro Tech Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 400.01%; that's higher than 95.09% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Alpha Pro Tech Ltd comes in at 105.09%, a number that bests 94.33% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alpha Pro Tech Ltd are FLWS, STRT, ZUMZ, TCS, and LE.
- Visit APT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alphaprotech.com.
APT Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, APT's price/sales ratio is 44.44% lower, now standing at 1.
APT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.23||52-week high||$25.55|
|Prev. close||$8.30||52-week low||$7.64|
|Day high||$8.40||Avg. volume||718,832|
|50-day MA||$8.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.34||Market Cap||109.72M|
Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT) Company Bio
Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a line of disposable protective apparel and infection control, and building supply products in the United States and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Building Supply and Disposable Protective Apparel. The Building Supply segment offers construction weatherization products, such as house wrap, synthetic roof underlayment, and other woven materials. The Disposable Protective Apparel segment provides shoecovers, bouffant caps, gowns, coveralls, lab coats, hoods, and frocks, as well as face masks and face shields. The company provides its products under the Alpha Pro Tech brand name, as well as under private labels. Its products are used primarily in cleanrooms; industrial safety manufacturing environments; health care facilities, such as hospitals, laboratories, and dental offices; pharmaceutical markets; and building and re-roofing sites. The company distributes its products through a network of purchasing groups, distributors, and independent sales representatives, as well as through its sales and marketing force. Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Markham, Canada.
APT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APT Latest Social Stream
View Full APT Social Stream
Latest APT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alpha Pro Tech Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APT as an investment opportunity.
The pandemic bolstered many stocks to buy.
With the market’s rumblings producing plenty of red ink, investors should be careful about not buying into a falling knife.
ALPHA PRO TECH, LTD. ANNOUNCES 2021 ANNUAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS TO BE HELD IN VIRTUAL FORMAT ONLY
NOTICE OF CHANGE TO VIRTUAL MEETING FORMAT FOR THE ANNUAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS TO BE HELD ON JUNE 9, 2021Nogales, Arizona, May 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (NYSE American: APT), a leading manufacturer of products designed to protect people, products and environments, including disposable protective apparel and building products, today announced a change in location for the Company’s 2021 Annual Meeting of Shareholders via the filing of additional proxy materials with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). In response to the continued public health concerns regarding in-person gatherings as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and to continue to support the health and well-being of its shareholders, directors and employees, the Board of Directors...
Mask maker Alpha Pro Tech (APT) fell 2.9% on an AP report that the U.S. CDC is saying that vaccinated individuals can ditch masks indoors.Developing story ......
Alpha Pro Tech (NYSE: APT ) shares are … Full story available on Benzinga.com
APT Price Returns