Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APT POWR Grades
- APT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 85.93% of US stocks.
- APT's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- APT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 44.51% of US stocks).
APT Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.07 for ALPHA PRO TECH LTD; that's greater than it is for merely 7.13% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ALPHA PRO TECH LTD comes in at -25.47%, a number that bests just 7.24% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of ALPHA PRO TECH LTD's share price is greater than that of just 4.16% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALPHA PRO TECH LTD are BGSF, WHLM, KFY, SAMG, and SCHL.
- APT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALPHA PRO TECH LTD's official web site, go to www.alphaprotech.com.
APT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, APT's price/earnings ratio is 33.33% higher, now standing at 15.6.
- APT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APT.
APT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 13.73%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 103.01%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 124.87%.
The table below shows APT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.81% of graded US stocks.
- APT's asset turnover comes in at 1.484 -- ranking 5th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CSII, UFPT, and NVRO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APT.
The table below shows APT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.08||52-week high||$8.29|
|Prev. close||$4.09||52-week low||$3.76|
|Day high||$4.13||Avg. volume||124,181|
|50-day MA||$4.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.24||Market Cap||51.06M|
Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT) Company Bio
Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a line of disposable protective apparel and infection control, and building supply products in the United States and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Building Supply and Disposable Protective Apparel. The Building Supply segment offers construction weatherization products, such as house wrap, synthetic roof underlayment, and other woven materials. The Disposable Protective Apparel segment provides shoecovers, bouffant caps, gowns, coveralls, lab coats, hoods, and frocks, as well as face masks and face shields. The company provides its products under the Alpha Pro Tech brand name, as well as under private labels. Its products are used primarily in cleanrooms; industrial safety manufacturing environments; health care facilities, such as hospitals, laboratories, and dental offices; pharmaceutical markets; and building and re-roofing sites. The company distributes its products through a network of purchasing groups, distributors, and independent sales representatives, as well as through its sales and marketing force. Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Markham, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
APT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APT Latest Social Stream
View Full APT Social Stream
Latest APT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALPHA PRO TECH LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APT as an investment opportunity.
If you only have a few bucks to spare for investing, these are the best stocks to buy under $7 that bargain hunters should target.
Net sales for the third quarter of 2022 were $14.7 million, up 1.7%, compared to $14.5 million for the third quarter of 2021 Disposable Protective Apparel segment sales increased by 16.2%, to $5.1 million, compared to $4.4 million for the same period of 2021Building Supply segment sales decreased by $0.5 million, or 4.6%, to $9.6 million, compared to $10.1 million for the same period of 2021 Net income for the third quarter of 2022 was $0.5 million, or $0.04 per diluted share, compared to $0.8 m
Aptos (APT) price predictions are worth checking on Friday as the new crypto catches the eyes of traders with its pedigree.
Cardano (ADA) price predictions are a hot topic among crypto fans on Friday with concerns of a growing crypto winter hurting the coin.
Aptos isn't performing like investors had expected it to, but the network's co-founder says it will prove its ability soon enough.
APT Price Returns