Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APT POWR Grades
- APT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 92.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- APT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.08% of US stocks).
APT Stock Summary
- APT has a market capitalization of $103,094,558 -- more than approximately only 11.62% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.93, Alpha Pro Tech Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 5.17% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- APT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 8.44% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alpha Pro Tech Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be STC, IESC, MHO, PLUS, and KFY.
- APT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alpha Pro Tech Ltd's official web site, go to www.alphaprotech.com.
APT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, APT's price/sales ratio is 37.5% lower, now standing at 1.
- Over the past 243 months, APT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 10.8.
- Over the past 243 months, APT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 14.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APT.
APT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 209.35%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 206.48%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 174.95%.
The table below shows APT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.74% of graded US stocks.
- APT's asset turnover comes in at 1.484 -- ranking 5th of 182 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CSII, UFPT, and NVRO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APT.
The table below shows APT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.63||52-week high||$20.54|
|Prev. close||$7.41||52-week low||$6.97|
|Day high||$7.65||Avg. volume||1,158,923|
|50-day MA||$8.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.41||Market Cap||100.85M|
Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT) Company Bio
Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a line of disposable protective apparel and infection control, and building supply products in the United States and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Building Supply and Disposable Protective Apparel. The Building Supply segment offers construction weatherization products, such as house wrap, synthetic roof underlayment, and other woven materials. The Disposable Protective Apparel segment provides shoecovers, bouffant caps, gowns, coveralls, lab coats, hoods, and frocks, as well as face masks and face shields. The company provides its products under the Alpha Pro Tech brand name, as well as under private labels. Its products are used primarily in cleanrooms; industrial safety manufacturing environments; health care facilities, such as hospitals, laboratories, and dental offices; pharmaceutical markets; and building and re-roofing sites. The company distributes its products through a network of purchasing groups, distributors, and independent sales representatives, as well as through its sales and marketing force. Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Markham, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
APT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APT Latest Social Stream
View Full APT Social Stream
Latest APT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alpha Pro Tech Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APT as an investment opportunity.
Respiratory Protective Equipment Market to Reach USD 12.88 Billion by 2027 | Fortune Business Insights
Key companies covered in respiratory protective equipment market are Protective Industrial Products, Inc. (U.S.), Jayco Safety Products Pvt. Ltd. (India), Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.), Gentex Corporation (U.S.), Intech Safety (India), Bullard (U.S.), Alpha Pro Tech (Canada), 3M (U.S.), Uvex Safety Group (Germany), Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc. (U.S.), MSA (U.S.), Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), Delta Plus Group (France), Avon Protection (U.S.), Ansell Ltd. (Australia), and more players profiled. Key companies covered in respiratory protective equipment market are Protective Industrial Products, Inc. (U.S.), Jayco Safety Products Pvt. Ltd. (India), Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.), Gentex Corporation (U.S.), Intech Safety (India), Bullard (U.S.), Alpha Pro Tech (Canada), 3...
Global N95 Mask Market Growth Insights, Key Manufacturers, Consumption, Drivers, Trends and Global Forecast 2028||Players-Honeywell International Inc., Avon Protection., MSA, ANSELL LTD, Gateway Safety, Inc., Alpha Pro Tech, Moldex-Metric, Cambridge Mask
An influential N95 Mask market report covers an array of factors that have an influence on the market and Medical Devices industry which includes industry insight and critical success factors (CSFs), market segmentation and value chain analysis, industry dynamics, drivers,
Medical N95 Mask Market to Witness Huge Growth by 2028: Key Players 3M, Honeywell, Kimberly-clark, Cardinal Health, Medline Industries, Ansell, Shanghai Dasheng, Prestige Ameritech, Alpha Pro Tech, DACH
This research report will give you deep insights about the Medical N95 Mask Market and it will also help you in strategic decision making. The final research document is an exhaustive document comprising of 150 pages. All our reports are
So what will the stock market do today?
Overall Net Sales Down 30.2% due to Decreases in Mask and Shield Sales Disposable Protective Garment Sales Increased by 36.3% Building Supply Segment Sales Increased by 31.5%
APT Price Returns