Preferred Apartment Communities, Inc. (APTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APTS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where APTS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.96% of US stocks.
- APTS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- APTS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
APTS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.57, Preferred Apartment Communities Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 7.6% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Preferred Apartment Communities Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Preferred Apartment Communities Inc is reporting a growth rate of -262.5%; that's higher than merely 8.05% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Preferred Apartment Communities Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FTAI, AHH, RIG, VER, and TRTN.
- Visit APTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to pacapts.com.
APTS Valuation Summary
- APTS's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 78.46% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- APTS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 127 months.
- Over the past 127 months, APTS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 61.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APTS.
APTS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 45.05%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -132.11%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -34.95%.
The table below shows APTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APTS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.85% of graded US stocks.
- APTS's asset turnover comes in at 0.11 -- ranking 191st of 456 Trading stocks.
- CME, CGBD, and DEI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APTS.
The table below shows APTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.56||52-week high||$12.85|
|Prev. close||$11.50||52-week low||$5.01|
|Day high||$11.73||Avg. volume||409,479|
|50-day MA||$11.34||Dividend yield||6.09%|
|200-day MA||$9.70||Market Cap||605.95M|
Preferred Apartment Communities, Inc. (APTS) Company Bio
Preferred Apartment Communities, Inc. acquires and operates multifamily properties in select targeted markets throughout the United States. The company is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
APTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APTS Latest Social Stream
View Full APTS Social Stream
Latest APTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Preferred Apartment Communities Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APTS as an investment opportunity.
Preferred Apartment Communities, Inc. Acquires a 301-Unit Multifamily Community in the Nashville, Tennessee MSA
ATLANTA, September 15, 2021--Preferred Apartment Communities, Inc. (NYSE: APTS) ("PAC" or the "Company") today announced that on September 14, 2021, it completed the acquisition of The Anson, a newly constructed 301-Unit Class A multifamily community in the Nashville, Tennessee MSA. The acquisition of The Anson resulted from the real estate loan investment the Company originated in May of 2018 to support the development of the property.
Preferred Apartment Communities, Inc. Completes Disposition of Armour Yards Office Portfolio for Approximately $79.5 Million and Announces the Redemption of Approximately $36.9 Million of its 6.00% Series A Redeemable Preferred Stock
ATLANTA, September 08, 2021--Preferred Apartment Communities, Inc. (NYSE: APTS) ("PAC" or the "Company") closed today on its previously announced disposition of two office properties, Armour Yards and 251 Armour Yards (the "Armour Yards Portfolio"), to Northwood Investors for an aggregate purchase price of $79.5 million, which will result in net proceeds at closing of approximately $31.1 million, after the satisfaction of approximately $48.4 million of property level debt and other closing adjus
Real estate investment trusts (REITs) have rallied sharply this year. Three high-quality REITs that stand out as relative bargains this September are STAG Industrial (NYSE: STAG), Medical Properties Trust (NYSE: MPW), and Preferred Apartment Communities (NYSE: APTS). STAG Industrial is an industrial REIT.
Preferred Apartment (APTS) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
APTS vs. AMH: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
APTS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching APTSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Preferred Apartment Communities Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Preferred Apartment Communities Inc (APTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Preferred Apartment Communities Inc (APTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Preferred Apartment Communities Inc (APTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch