Preferred Apartment Communities, Inc. (APTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APTS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where APTS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APTS is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- APTS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 11.75% of US stocks).
APTS Stock Summary
- APTS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.03 -- higher than only 6.49% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Preferred Apartment Communities Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, APTS has reported earnings growth of -269.41%, putting it ahead of only 7.66% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APTS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FTAI, GLOP, MMAC, NVGS, and FSP.
- APTS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Preferred Apartment Communities Inc's official web site, go to pacapts.com.
APTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.49||52-week high||$10.97|
|Prev. close||$9.22||52-week low||$5.01|
|Day high||$9.55||Avg. volume||426,132|
|50-day MA||$10.08||Dividend yield||7.38%|
|200-day MA||$7.80||Market Cap||475.40M|
Preferred Apartment Communities, Inc. (APTS) Company Bio
Preferred Apartment Communities, Inc. acquires and operates multifamily properties in select targeted markets throughout the United States. The company is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
APTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APTS Latest Social Stream
View Full APTS Social Stream
Latest APTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Preferred Apartment Communities Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APTS as an investment opportunity.
Preferred Apartment Communities, Inc. (APTS) CEO Joel Murphy on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Preferred Apartment Communities, Inc. (APTS) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 11, 2021, 11:00 ET Company Participants Paul Cullen - EVP, IR Joel Murphy - President, CEO & Director John Isakson - CFO Conference Call Participants Gaurav Mehta - National Securities Corporation Michael Lewis - Truist Securities Jason Stewart -...
Photo by marchmeena29/iStock via Getty Images Despite the coronavirus crisis, S&P has rallied 46% in the last 12 months, to new all-time highs, and thus it is now trading at a trailing price-to-earnings ratio of 33.8. As a result, it has become hard for investors to identify reasonably valued stocks...
On average, over time, stock markets tend to rise higher. This makes investing attractive. But if when you choose to...
There are great real estate investment trusts (REIT), average ones, and ones most investors probably won't want to own, no matter how high the yield or what story management spins. Right now, Whitestone REIT (NYSE: WSR), Preferred Apartment Communities (NYSE: APTS), and The GEO Group (NYSE: GEO) all fall into that last category. The first name up is Whitestone REIT, which owns community shopping centers.
Preferred Apartment Communities, Inc. Announces Date of First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
ATLANTA , April 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Preferred Apartment Communities, Inc. (NYSE: APTS ) ("PAC" or the "Company") today announced plans to release its first quarter 2021 earnings after the market closes on Monday, May 10, 2021 . Following are the details of … Full story available on Benzinga.com
APTS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching APTSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Preferred Apartment Communities Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Preferred Apartment Communities Inc (APTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Preferred Apartment Communities Inc (APTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Preferred Apartment Communities Inc (APTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch