Preferred Apartment Communities, Inc. (APTS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- APTS's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than only 2.03% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, APTS's comes in at 8.05 -- better than 96.18% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with APTS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: UBCP, KNSL, CMT, GNSS and AMCR.
APTS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for APTS, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 130.05% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Preferred Apartment Communities Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Preferred Apartment Communities Inc produces a dividend yield 9.51% -- which falls in the top 5.7%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, Preferred Apartment Communities Inc's expected return of 130.05% is higher than 89.89% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Preferred Apartment Communities Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 89.89% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, APTS boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 79.75% of the dividend issuers in our set.
APTS Dividend Chart
APTS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
APTS Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on APTS dividends?Want to do more research on Preferred Apartment Communities Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Preferred Apartment Communities Inc Common Stock (APTS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Preferred Apartment Communities Inc (APTS) - Dividend Investor
Preferred Apartment Communities Inc (APTS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha