Aptinyx Inc. (APTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APTX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where APTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.62% of US stocks.
- APTX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- APTX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 12.28% of US stocks).
APTX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for APTX is 0.01 -- better than merely 6.99% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 176.74, Aptinyx Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.48% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Aptinyx Inc comes in at -36.06%, a number that bests only 4.75% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aptinyx Inc are KLDO, CALA, ORMP, XBIT, and MRUS.
- Visit APTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aptinyx.com.
APTX Valuation Summary
- APTX's price/earnings ratio is -3.1; this is 108.49% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- APTX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 15 over the prior 39 months.
- Over the past 39 months, APTX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 15.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APTX.
APTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APTX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.86% of graded US stocks.
- APTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.009 -- ranking 397th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows APTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.54||52-week high||$4.73|
|Prev. close||$0.57||52-week low||$0.50|
|Day high||$0.58||Avg. volume||351,747|
|50-day MA||$1.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.34||Market Cap||36.86M|
Aptinyx Inc. (APTX) Company Bio
Aptinyx Inc. develops therapeutics for neurological disorders. The company is focused on the development of drugs that interact with the NMDA receptor, and the company says it will use the funds to advance drugs for chronic pain, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and cognitive impairment in Parkinson’s disease. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Evantson, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
APTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APTX Latest Social Stream
View Full APTX Social Stream
Latest APTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aptinyx Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APTX as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Aptinyx Inc. in conjunction with this event....
Here is how Aptinyx Inc. (APTX) and Molina (MOH) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Aptinyx Hosts Virtual Portfolio Review Event to Showcase NYX-2925 in Chronic Pain and Provide Update on Clinical Development Programs
EVANSTON, Ill., February 09, 2022--Aptinyx Inc. (Nasdaq: APTX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing transformative therapies for the treatment of brain and nervous system disorders, will host a virtual portfolio review event today beginning at 10:00 a.m. ET. Presented in a live webcast format, the company will discuss its approach to the development of novel NMDA receptor modulators and review its pipeline of four clinical development programs, with particular focus on NYX-2925
Here is how Acer Therapeutics, Inc. (ACER) and Aptinyx Inc. (APTX) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
EVANSTON, Ill., February 08, 2022--Aptinyx Inc. (Nasdaq: APTX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing transformative therapies for the treatment of brain and nervous system disorders, today announced that Andy Kidd, M.D., president & chief executive officer, will participate in a virtual fireside chat at the SVB Leerink 11th Annual Global Healthcare Conference on Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 10:40 a.m. ET.
APTX Price Returns