Aptinyx Inc. (APTX): Price and Financial Metrics
APTX Stock Summary
- APTX's went public 1.66 years ago, making it older than only 2.63% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Aptinyx Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.37% of US stocks.
- APTX's price/sales ratio is 31.64; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.84% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AGTC, IMGN, CLDX, SGMO, and SURF.
- APTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aptinyx Inc's official web site, go to www.aptinyx.com.
APTX Stock Price Chart More Charts
APTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.55||52-week high||$6.00|
|Prev. close||$3.47||52-week low||$2.61|
|Day high||$3.59||Avg. volume||456,806|
|50-day MA||$3.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.54||Market Cap||155.65M|
Aptinyx Inc. (APTX) Company Bio
Aptinyx Inc. develops therapeutics for neurological disorders. The company is focused on the development of drugs that interact with the NMDA receptor, and the company says it will use the funds to advance drugs for chronic pain, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and cognitive impairment in Parkinson’s disease. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Evantson, Illinois.