Apyx Medical Corporation (APYX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APYX POWR Grades
- APYX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 66.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APYX is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- APYX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.62% of US stocks).
APYX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for APYX MEDICAL CORP is higher than it is for about just 6.04% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 106.08%, APYX MEDICAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 88.24% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, APYX is more volatile than 86.91% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to APYX MEDICAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be BLBX, XXII, CXDO, INMD, and MLSS.
- Visit APYX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to apyxmedical.com.
APYX Valuation Summary
- APYX's EV/EBIT ratio is -9; this is 218.42% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- APYX's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APYX.
APYX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 94.72%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 89.73%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -8.22%.
The table below shows APYX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APYX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APYX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.65% of graded US stocks.
- APYX's asset turnover comes in at 0.528 -- ranking 87th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NDRA, SINT, and AVNS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APYX.
The table below shows APYX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APYX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APYX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.81||52-week high||$15.72|
|Prev. close||$1.72||52-week low||$1.31|
|Day high||$1.84||Avg. volume||358,543|
|50-day MA||$4.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.14||Market Cap||62.62M|
Apyx Medical Corporation (APYX) Company Bio
Apyx Medical Corporation, a energy technology company, manufactures and sells medical devices in the cosmetic and surgical markets worldwide. It operates in two segments, Advanced Energy and Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM). The company develops J-Plasma, a patented plasma-based surgical product for cutting, coagulation, and ablation of soft tissue. It markets and sells Helium Plasma Technology under the Renuvion brand name in the cosmetic surgery market and under the J-Plasma brand name in the hospital surgical market. The company's Renuvion cosmetic technology enables plastic surgeons, fascial plastic surgeons, and cosmetic physicians to provide controlled heat to the tissue; and the J-Plasma system allows surgeons to operate in eliminating unintended tissue trauma. It also designs, develops, manufactures, and sells electrosurgical and OEM generators and related accessories for medical device manufacturers. The company was formerly known as Bovie Medical Corporation and changed its name to Apyx Medical Corporation in January 2019. Apyx Medical Corporation was incorporated in 1982 and is based in Clearwater, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
APYX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APYX Latest Social Stream
View Full APYX Social Stream
Latest APYX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APYX MEDICAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APYX as an investment opportunity.
CLEARWATER, Fla., November 22, 2022--Apyx Medical Corporation (NASDAQ:APYX) (the "Company"), the manufacturer of a proprietary helium plasma and radiofrequency technology marketed and sold as Renuvion®, announced today that management will participate in the Piper Sandler 34th Annual Healthcare Conference, which is being held at the Lotte New York Palace in New York, NY. Management will participate in fireside chat on Wednesday, November 30 at 11:00 a.m. ET.
Apyx Medical ( NASDAQ:APYX ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$9.11m (down 23% from 3Q...
Analysts Conflicted on These Healthcare Names: Biogen (BIIB), Apyx Medical (APYX) and Phathom Pharmaceuticals (PHAT)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Healthcare sector with new ratings on Biogen (BIIB – Research Report), Apyx Medical (APYX – Research Report) and Phathom Pharmaceuticals (PHAT – Research Report). Biogen (BIIB) In a report released today, Salim Syed from Mizuho Securities maintained a Buy rating on Biogen, with a price target of $325.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $289.77, close to its 52-week high of $292.45. According to TipRanks.
Apyx (APYX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -41.67% and 24.05%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Apyx Medical Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Updates Full Year 2022 Financial Outlook
CLEARWATER, Fla., November 10, 2022--Apyx Medical Corporation (NASDAQ:APYX) (the "Company"), the manufacturer of a proprietary helium plasma and radiofrequency technology marketed and sold as Renuvion®, today reported financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2022, and updated financial expectations for the full year ending December 31, 2022.
APYX Price Returns