Apyx Medical Corporation (APYX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APYX POWR Grades
- APYX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.29% of US stocks.
- APYX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- APYX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
APYX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Apyx Medical Corp is higher than it is for about just 5.82% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.17 for Apyx Medical Corp; that's greater than it is for just 11.07% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.6%, Apyx Medical Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.21% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APYX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MLSS, CDXC, CTSO, SGLB, and REFR.
- APYX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Apyx Medical Corp's official web site, go to apyxmedical.com.
APYX Valuation Summary
- APYX's EV/EBIT ratio is -16.3; this is 161.05% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- APYX's price/sales ratio has moved up 9.3 over the prior 243 months.
- APYX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 39.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APYX.
APYX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 393.18%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -239.24%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 156.44%.
The table below shows APYX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APYX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APYX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.06||52-week high||$12.01|
|Prev. close||$8.79||52-week low||$4.35|
|Day high||$9.10||Avg. volume||88,884|
|50-day MA||$9.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.08||Market Cap||310.97M|
Apyx Medical Corporation (APYX) Company Bio
Apyx Medical Corporation, a energy technology company, manufactures and sells medical devices in the cosmetic and surgical markets worldwide. It operates in two segments, Advanced Energy and Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM). The company develops J-Plasma, a patented plasma-based surgical product for cutting, coagulation, and ablation of soft tissue. It markets and sells Helium Plasma Technology under the Renuvion brand name in the cosmetic surgery market and under the J-Plasma brand name in the hospital surgical market. The company's Renuvion cosmetic technology enables plastic surgeons, fascial plastic surgeons, and cosmetic physicians to provide controlled heat to the tissue; and the J-Plasma system allows surgeons to operate in eliminating unintended tissue trauma. It also designs, develops, manufactures, and sells electrosurgical and OEM generators and related accessories for medical device manufacturers. The company was formerly known as Bovie Medical Corporation and changed its name to Apyx Medical Corporation in January 2019. Apyx Medical Corporation was incorporated in 1982 and is based in Clearwater, Florida.
APYX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APYX Latest Social Stream
View Full APYX Social Stream
Latest APYX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Apyx Medical Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APYX as an investment opportunity.
Most Shareholders Will Probably Agree With Apyx Medical Corporation's (NASDAQ:APYX) CEO Compensation
Despite strong share price growth of 82% for Apyx Medical Corporation ( NASDAQ:APYX ) over the last few years, earnings...
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best medical stocks under $10. You can skip our detailed analysis of the healthcare industry, and go directly to the 5 Best Medical Stocks Under $10. While the COVID-19 virus spread worldwide, the medical industry proved its resilience and capacity to bring life-saving products […]
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, although...
Apyx Medical Corporation to Release Second Quarter of Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results on August 12, 2021
CLEARWATER, Fla., July 12, 2021--Apyx Medical Corporation (NASDAQ:APYX) (the "Company"), a maker of medical devices and supplies and the developer of Helium Plasma Technology, marketed and sold as Renuvion® in the cosmetic surgery market and J-Plasma® in the hospital surgical market, today announced that financial results for the second quarter of fiscal year 2021 will be released before the market opens on Thursday, August 12th.
Global Cold Plasma Market Opportunity Assessment 2021-2026 ||Apyx Medical Corporation ,Tantec A/S ,Europlasma ,Thierry Corporation
Advance Market Analytics published a new research publication on "Cold Plasma Market Insights, to 2026" with 232 pages and enriched with self-explained Tables and charts in presentable format. In the Study you will find new evolving Trends, Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities
APYX Price Returns