Apyx Medical Corporation (APYX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APYX POWR Grades
- APYX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 55.45% of US stocks.
- APYX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- APYX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.93% of US stocks).
APYX Stock Summary
- For APYX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 6.04% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 106.08%, APYX MEDICAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 88.46% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, APYX is more volatile than 93.98% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to APYX MEDICAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be MLSS, XXII, PLAG, INMD, and BLDE.
- APYX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit APYX MEDICAL CORP's official web site, go to apyxmedical.com.
APYX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, APYX's price/earnings ratio is 123.98% lower, now standing at -5.3.
- Over the past 243 months, APYX's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APYX.
APYX Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -19.27%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -41.43%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 47.38%.
The table below shows APYX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APYX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APYX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.65% of graded US stocks.
- APYX's asset turnover comes in at 0.528 -- ranking 87th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NDRA, SINT, and AVNS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APYX.
The table below shows APYX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APYX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APYX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.29||52-week high||$11.19|
|Prev. close||$3.48||52-week low||$1.31|
|Day high||$3.50||Avg. volume||305,627|
|50-day MA||$2.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.79||Market Cap||113.83M|
Apyx Medical Corporation (APYX) Company Bio
Apyx Medical Corporation, a energy technology company, manufactures and sells medical devices in the cosmetic and surgical markets worldwide. It operates in two segments, Advanced Energy and Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM). The company develops J-Plasma, a patented plasma-based surgical product for cutting, coagulation, and ablation of soft tissue. It markets and sells Helium Plasma Technology under the Renuvion brand name in the cosmetic surgery market and under the J-Plasma brand name in the hospital surgical market. The company's Renuvion cosmetic technology enables plastic surgeons, fascial plastic surgeons, and cosmetic physicians to provide controlled heat to the tissue; and the J-Plasma system allows surgeons to operate in eliminating unintended tissue trauma. It also designs, develops, manufactures, and sells electrosurgical and OEM generators and related accessories for medical device manufacturers. The company was formerly known as Bovie Medical Corporation and changed its name to Apyx Medical Corporation in January 2019. Apyx Medical Corporation was incorporated in 1982 and is based in Clearwater, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
APYX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APYX Latest Social Stream
View Full APYX Social Stream
Latest APYX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APYX MEDICAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APYX as an investment opportunity.
Apyx Medical Corporation Announces FDA 510(k) Submission for the Use of the Renuvion® APR Handpiece for the Coagulation of Subcutaneous Soft Tissues Where Needed, Following Liposuction
CLEARWATER, Fla., February 01, 2023--Apyx Medical Corporation (NASDAQ:APYX) (the "Company"), the manufacturer of a proprietary helium plasma and radiofrequency technology marketed and sold as Renuvion®, today announced it has submitted a 510(k) premarket notification ("510(k) submission") for the Renuvion APR Handpiece to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration ("FDA"), supported by a clinical study and real-world evidence. The 510(k) submission is intended to expand Renuvion’s indications for use
Recent uptick might appease Apyx Medical Corporation (NASDAQ:APYX) institutional owners after losing 72% over the past year
If you want to know who really controls Apyx Medical Corporation ( NASDAQ:APYX ), then you'll have to look at the...
APYX MEDICAL CORPORATION LAUNCHES NEW 'APYX ONE CONSOLE' FOR COSMETIC SURGICAL PROCEDURES IN THE UNITED STATES
Apyx Medical Corporation (NASDAQ: APYX) (the "Company"), the manufacturer of a proprietary helium plasma and radiofrequency technology marketed and sold as Renuvion®, today announced the launch of its latest-generation Renuvion generator, the Apyx One Console, in the United States.
CLEARWATER, Fla., January 10, 2023--Apyx Medical Corporation (NASDAQ:APYX) (the "Company"), the manufacturer of a proprietary helium plasma and radiofrequency technology marketed and sold as Renuvion®, today reported preliminary revenue results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022.
Apyx® Medical Corporation (NASDAQ: APYX), the manufacturer of Renuvion®, a proprietary helium plasma and radiofrequency technology, today announces the launch of its first-ever direct-to-consumer brand campaign. Entitled #ThisIsMe, the campaign is aimed at U.S. consumers who are interested in a minimally invasive procedure with the Renuvion technology.
APYX Price Returns