Apyx Medical Corporation (APYX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APYX POWR Grades
- APYX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 83.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APYX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- APYX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 8.51% of US stocks).
APYX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Apyx Medical Corp is higher than it is for about merely 5.48% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -54.88%, Apyx Medical Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.4% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Apyx Medical Corp comes in at 75.08%, a number that bests 88.71% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Apyx Medical Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be STIM, IGC, TNET, SREV, and SPWR.
- Visit APYX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to apyxmedical.com.
APYX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, APYX's price/earnings ratio is 178.08% lower, now standing at -28.5.
- Over the past 243 months, APYX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 46.7.
- APYX's price/sales ratio has moved up 9.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APYX.
APYX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -11.43%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -11.43%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 393.18%.
The table below shows APYX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APYX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APYX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.65% of graded US stocks.
- APYX's asset turnover comes in at 0.528 -- ranking 87th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NDRA, SINT, and AVNS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APYX.
The table below shows APYX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APYX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APYX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.62||52-week high||$17.50|
|Prev. close||$3.70||52-week low||$3.01|
|Day high||$5.77||Avg. volume||390,400|
|50-day MA||$4.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.41||Market Cap||193.63M|
Apyx Medical Corporation (APYX) Company Bio
Apyx Medical Corporation, a energy technology company, manufactures and sells medical devices in the cosmetic and surgical markets worldwide. It operates in two segments, Advanced Energy and Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM). The company develops J-Plasma, a patented plasma-based surgical product for cutting, coagulation, and ablation of soft tissue. It markets and sells Helium Plasma Technology under the Renuvion brand name in the cosmetic surgery market and under the J-Plasma brand name in the hospital surgical market. The company's Renuvion cosmetic technology enables plastic surgeons, fascial plastic surgeons, and cosmetic physicians to provide controlled heat to the tissue; and the J-Plasma system allows surgeons to operate in eliminating unintended tissue trauma. It also designs, develops, manufactures, and sells electrosurgical and OEM generators and related accessories for medical device manufacturers. The company was formerly known as Bovie Medical Corporation and changed its name to Apyx Medical Corporation in January 2019. Apyx Medical Corporation was incorporated in 1982 and is based in Clearwater, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
APYX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APYX Latest Social Stream
View Full APYX Social Stream
Latest APYX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Apyx Medical Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APYX as an investment opportunity.
Apyx Medical Submits Additional FDA 510(k) For Expanded Use Of Renuvion In Dermatological Procedures
Apyx Medical Corporation (NASDAQ: APYX) announced the publication of an article in a journal featuring the results of its U.S. IDE study evaluating the Renuvion Dermal Handpiece using Apyx's Helium Plasma Technology for dermal resurfacing procedures. The Company has also submitted a 510(k) premarket notification to the FDA. The primary efficacy endpoint was achieved, with 100% of the study's subjects achieving a more than a 1-point improvement on the Fitzpatrick Wrinkle and Elastosis Scale (FWS)
Apyx Medical Corporation Announces Peer-Reviewed Publication Featuring Results from the U.S. IDE Clinical Study Evaluating the Renuvion® Dermal Handpiece Using Apyx’s Helium Plasma Technology for Dermal Resurfacing Procedures
CLEARWATER, Fla., February 17, 2022--Apyx Medical Corporation (NASDAQ:APYX) (the "Company"), a maker of medical devices, and supplier and the developer of Helium Plasma Technology, marketed and sold as Renuvion® in the cosmetic surgery market and J-Plasma® in the hospital surgical market, today announced the publication of a peer-reviewed article in the journal, Lasers in Surgery and Medicine, the official journal of the American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery, featuring the results of its
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Apyx Medical Corporation ( NASDAQ:APYX ) by...
On February 10, 2022, Israel-based InMode (NASDAQ:INMD) will report its financial results for FY21. While the company published preliminary results on January 12, 2022, a couple of data points still need additional color. In this analysis, Arenberg Capital provides a brief general overview of the company, what items to look...
Apyx Medical Corporation to Release Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results on March 17, 2022
CLEARWATER, Fla., January 27, 2022--Apyx Medical Corporation (NASDAQ:APYX) (the "Company"), a maker of medical devices and supplies and the developer of Helium Plasma Technology, marketed and sold as Renuvion® in the cosmetic surgery market and J-Plasma® in the hospital surgical market, today announced that financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2021 will be released before the market opens on Thursday, March 17th.
APYX Price Returns