Apyx Medical Corporation (APYX): Price and Financial Metrics
APYX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.20||52-week high||$7.97|
|Prev. close||$3.07||52-week low||$1.31|
|Day high||$3.40||Avg. volume||239,824|
|50-day MA||$4.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.06||Market Cap||110.86M|
APYX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APYX POWR Grades
- APYX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.33% of US stocks.
- APYX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- APYX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 6.97% of US stocks).
APYX Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,697.13%, APYX MEDICAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 99.23% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for APYX MEDICAL CORP comes in at -7.78%, a number that bests merely 21.93% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, APYX is more volatile than 88.78% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APYX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FTFT, CCF, ISDR, AUPH, and CASH.
- APYX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit APYX MEDICAL CORP's official web site, go to apyxmedical.com.
APYX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, APYX's price/sales ratio is 26.32% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- Over the past 243 months, APYX's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APYX.
APYX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 67.05%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 37.74%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 47.38%.
The table below shows APYX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APYX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APYX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.65% of graded US stocks.
- APYX's asset turnover comes in at 0.528 -- ranking 87th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NDRA, SINT, and AVNS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APYX.
The table below shows APYX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Apyx Medical Corporation (APYX) Company Bio
Apyx Medical Corporation, a energy technology company, manufactures and sells medical devices in the cosmetic and surgical markets worldwide. It operates in two segments, Advanced Energy and Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM). The company develops J-Plasma, a patented plasma-based surgical product for cutting, coagulation, and ablation of soft tissue. It markets and sells Helium Plasma Technology under the Renuvion brand name in the cosmetic surgery market and under the J-Plasma brand name in the hospital surgical market. The company's Renuvion cosmetic technology enables plastic surgeons, fascial plastic surgeons, and cosmetic physicians to provide controlled heat to the tissue; and the J-Plasma system allows surgeons to operate in eliminating unintended tissue trauma. It also designs, develops, manufactures, and sells electrosurgical and OEM generators and related accessories for medical device manufacturers. The company was formerly known as Bovie Medical Corporation and changed its name to Apyx Medical Corporation in January 2019. Apyx Medical Corporation was incorporated in 1982 and is based in Clearwater, Florida.
APYX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APYX Latest Social Stream
View Full APYX Social Stream
Latest APYX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APYX MEDICAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APYX as an investment opportunity.
Apyx Medical Corporation (NASDAQ:APYX) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 12, 2023 Operator: Hello, and welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the Second Quarter of Fiscal 2023 Earnings Conference Call for Apyx Medical Corporation. At this time, all participants have been placed in a listen-only mode. At the end of the company’s prepared remarks, we will […]
Q2 2023 Apyx Medical Corp Earnings Call
Apyx (APYX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.33% and 4.78%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Apyx Medical Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Reaffirms Full Year 2023 Financial Outlook
CLEARWATER, Fla., August 10, 2023--Apyx Medical Corporation (NASDAQ:APYX) (the "Company"), the manufacturer of a proprietary helium plasma and radiofrequency technology marketed and sold as Renuvion®, today reported financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2023, and reaffirms financial expectations for the full year ending December 31, 2023.
Looking at Apyx Medical Corporation's ( NASDAQ:APYX ) insider transactions over the last year, we can see that insiders...
APYX Price Returns