Apyx Medical Corporation (APYX): Price and Financial Metrics
APYX Stock Summary
- For APYX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 6.02% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 15.22, Apyx Medical Corp has a higher such ratio than 87.54% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.17 for Apyx Medical Corp; that's greater than it is for merely 11.12% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Apyx Medical Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be IGC, CUTR, CDXC, NAOV, and SIBN.
- APYX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Apyx Medical Corp's official web site, go to apyxmedical.com.
APYX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APYX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.70||52-week high||$11.02|
|Prev. close||$10.97||52-week low||$2.81|
|Day high||$10.93||Avg. volume||127,540|
|50-day MA||$7.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.57||Market Cap||366.74M|
Apyx Medical Corporation (APYX) Company Bio
Apyx Medical Corporation, a energy technology company, manufactures and sells medical devices in the cosmetic and surgical markets worldwide. It operates in two segments, Advanced Energy and Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM). The company develops J-Plasma, a patented plasma-based surgical product for cutting, coagulation, and ablation of soft tissue. It markets and sells Helium Plasma Technology under the Renuvion brand name in the cosmetic surgery market and under the J-Plasma brand name in the hospital surgical market. The company's Renuvion cosmetic technology enables plastic surgeons, fascial plastic surgeons, and cosmetic physicians to provide controlled heat to the tissue; and the J-Plasma system allows surgeons to operate in eliminating unintended tissue trauma. It also designs, develops, manufactures, and sells electrosurgical and OEM generators and related accessories for medical device manufacturers. The company was formerly known as Bovie Medical Corporation and changed its name to Apyx Medical Corporation in January 2019. Apyx Medical Corporation was incorporated in 1982 and is based in Clearwater, Florida.