AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. (AQB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AQB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AQB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 47.38% of US stocks.
- AQB's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- AQB ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
AQB Stock Summary
- AQB's price/sales ratio is 1,763.9; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.46% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AQB's revenue has grown 104.26% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.43% of US companies in our set.
- AquaBounty Technologies Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -63.11%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AQB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRCH, GERN, MRSN, LYL, and HUSN.
- AQB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AquaBounty Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.aquabounty.com.
AQB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AQB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.01||52-week high||$13.32|
|Prev. close||$4.88||52-week low||$2.17|
|Day high||$5.01||Avg. volume||2,687,798|
|50-day MA||$6.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.07||Market Cap||355.82M|
AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. (AQB) Company Bio
AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. develops and markets products to enhance productivity in land-based aquaculture. It offers AquAdvantage Salmon, a bioengineered Atlantic salmon for human consumption. The company was formerly known as Aqua Bounty Farms, Inc. and changed its name to AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. in June 2004. AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Maynard, Massachusetts.
AQB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AQB Latest Social Stream
View Full AQB Social Stream
Latest AQB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AquaBounty Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AQB as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Photography by Adri/iStock via Getty Images Recommendation With all the market commotion going on around tech, are companies like AquaBounty (AQB) overlooked? We have estimated that AquaBounty Technologies is undervalued by around 50%. This thesis is based on the benefits of AquAdvantage, a genetically engineered salmon. AQB will...
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Shareholders of an Investigation Concerning Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by Certain Officers and Directors of AquaBounty Technologies, Inc.- AQB
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - April 14, 2021) - Levi & Korsinsky announces it has commenced an investigation of AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AQB) concerning possible breaches of fiduciary duty. To obtain additional information, go to:https://www.zlk.com/compensation2/aquabounty-technologies-inc-information-request-formor contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at [email protected] or by telephone at (212) 363-7500. There is no cost or obligation to you.Levi & Korsinsky is a nationally recognized firm with offices in New York, Connecticut, California, and Washington D.C. ...
Shares of AquaBounty Technologies (NASDAQ: AQB) fell on Wednesday, following a bearish technical analysis shared by well-known TV personality Jim Cramer. Cramer had AquaBounty CEO Sylvia Wulf on his CNBC Mad Money program on Tuesday night. During the segment he allowed Wulf to talk about the advantages of the company's land-based farms for genetically modified salmon.
If you want to know who really controls AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AQB ), then you'll have to look at the...
AquaBounty Technologies (NASDAQ:AQB) announced its earnings results on Monday. The company reported ($0.14) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.09) by ($0.05), MarketWatch Earnings reports. AquaBounty Technologies had a negative net margin of 11,050.81% and a negative return on equity of 36.77%. Shares of AquaBounty Technologies stock opened at […]
AQB Price Returns
Continue Researching AQBWant to do more research on AquaBounty Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
AquaBounty Technologies Inc (AQB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
AquaBounty Technologies Inc (AQB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
AquaBounty Technologies Inc (AQB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch