AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. (AQB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AQB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AQB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 52.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AQB is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- AQB ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
AQB Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 12.49, AQUABOUNTY TECHNOLOGIES INC has a higher such ratio than 92.1% of stocks in our set.
- AQB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 8.4% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AQUABOUNTY TECHNOLOGIES INC comes in at 167.01%, a number that bests 95.59% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AQB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DGLY, ESI, CYAN, IRMD, and AVNS.
- Visit AQB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aquabounty.com.
AQB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, AQB's price/sales ratio is 1150% higher, now standing at 12.5.
- Over the past 76 months, AQB's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AQB.
AQB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -33.39%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -60.24%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -85.92%.
The table below shows AQB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AQB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AQB, see our AQB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$11.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
AQB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AQB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.61||52-week high||$2.08|
|Prev. close||$0.60||52-week low||$0.54|
|Day high||$0.64||Avg. volume||380,325|
|50-day MA||$0.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.98||Market Cap||43.38M|
AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. (AQB) Company Bio
AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. develops and markets products to enhance productivity in land-based aquaculture. It offers AquAdvantage Salmon, a bioengineered Atlantic salmon for human consumption. The company was formerly known as Aqua Bounty Farms, Inc. and changed its name to AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. in June 2004. AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Maynard, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
AQB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AQB Latest Social Stream
View Full AQB Social Stream
Latest AQB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AQUABOUNTY TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AQB as an investment opportunity.
AquaBounty Technologies Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
MAYNARD, Mass., March 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AQB) (“AquaBounty” or the “Company”), a land-based aquaculture company utilizing technology to enhance productivity and sustainability, today announced the Company’s financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022. Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Highlights and Recent Developments Generated $451 thousand in product revenue in the fourth quarter, a year-over-year increase of
AquaBounty Technologies: A Different Breed Of Biotech Pioneer
20 Undervalued Stocks to Buy Under $20
Investors looking for profit and protection in 2023 can strike it rich with these 20 undervalued stocks to buy right now.
Even after rising 19% this past week, AquaBounty Technologies (NASDAQ:AQB) shareholders are still down 54% over the past five years
It is a pleasure to report that the AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AQB ) is up 70% in the last quarter. But...
Director Erin Sharp Just Bought A Handful Of Shares In AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:AQB)
Potential AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AQB ) shareholders may wish to note that the Director, Erin Sharp...
AQB Price Returns
Continue Researching AQBWant to do more research on AquaBounty Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
AquaBounty Technologies Inc (AQB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
AquaBounty Technologies Inc (AQB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
AquaBounty Technologies Inc (AQB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...