AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. (AQB): Price and Financial Metrics
AQB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.24||52-week high||$1.18|
|Prev. close||$0.23||52-week low||$0.22|
|Day high||$0.25||Avg. volume||383,678|
|50-day MA||$0.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.54||Market Cap||17.06M|
AQB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AQB POWR Grades
- AQB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 22.38% of US stocks.
- AQB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 63 days.
- AQB ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
AQB Stock Summary
- AQUABOUNTY TECHNOLOGIES INC's market capitalization of $17,411,413 is ahead of merely 8.71% of US-listed equities.
- AQUABOUNTY TECHNOLOGIES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 10.05% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AQB is more volatile than 92.47% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AQB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AOUT, AVNS, SWBI, ZD, and CYAN.
- Visit AQB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aquabounty.com.
AQB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, AQB's EV/EBIT ratio is 95.95% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- AQB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 82 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AQB.
AQB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -33.39%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -60.24%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -85.92%.
The table below shows AQB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. (AQB) Company Bio
AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. develops and markets products to enhance productivity in land-based aquaculture. It offers AquAdvantage Salmon, a bioengineered Atlantic salmon for human consumption. The company was formerly known as Aqua Bounty Farms, Inc. and changed its name to AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. in June 2004. AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Maynard, Massachusetts.
AQB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AQB Latest Social Stream
View Full AQB Social Stream
Latest AQB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AQUABOUNTY TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AQB as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will be analyzing the fish industry while covering the most consumed fish in the country. If you want to skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to the 5 Most Consumed Fish in the US. The Global Fish Market According to a report by Mordor Intelligence, the global fish market […]
Maynard, Massachusetts--(Newsfile Corp. - August 14, 2023) - AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AQB) ("AquaBounty" or the "Company"), a land-based aquaculture company utilizing technology to enhance productivity and sustainability, today announced that with the ascension of Sylvia Wulf to the role of Board Chair and her continuing responsibilities as Chief Executive Officer of AquaBounty, David F. Melbourne Jr. has been promoted to the position of President."I am pleased to announce that Dav
Maynard, Massachusetts--(Newsfile Corp. - August 1, 2023) - AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AQB) ("AquaBounty" or the "Company"), a land-based aquaculture company utilizing technology to enhance productivity and sustainability, today announced the Company's financial results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2023.Second Quarter 2023 Highlights and Recent DevelopmentsGenerated $788 thousand in product revenue in the second quarter, a year-over-year decrease of 26% as com
In this article, we will be covering 20 countries with the highest per capita fish consumption. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of the fishing industry and consumption trends, go directly to Fish Consumption by Country Per Capita: Top 5. According to the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations (UN), […]
AquaBounty Announces a Pause to Ohio Farm Construction While It Evaluates Scope Alternatives and a Possible Phased Approach
MAYNARD, Mass., June 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AQB) (“AquaBounty” or the “Company”), a land-based aquaculture company utilizing technology to enhance operational performance and sustainability, announced today that the Company will pause the construction of its farm in Pioneer, Ohio due to a substantial increase in its estimated cost of completion. The Company will now take the required time to evaluate the timing and cost of size and scope alternatives,
AQB Price Returns
Continue Researching AQBWant to do more research on AquaBounty Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
AquaBounty Technologies Inc (AQB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
AquaBounty Technologies Inc (AQB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
AquaBounty Technologies Inc (AQB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch