Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. (AQST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AQST POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AQST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.85% of US stocks.
- AQST's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- AQST ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
AQST Stock Summary
- Aquestive Therapeutics Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 4.01% of US listed stocks.
- Aquestive Therapeutics Inc's stock had its IPO on July 25, 2018, making it an older stock than just 8.85% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.27 for Aquestive Therapeutics Inc; that's greater than it is for just 4.52% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aquestive Therapeutics Inc are QMCO, AGE, ITGR, PAR, and AVGR.
- AQST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aquestive Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.aquestive.com.
AQST Valuation Summary
- AQST's price/sales ratio is 4.3; this is 13.16% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 38 months, AQST's price/earnings ratio has gone up 30.9.
- AQST's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 328.9 over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AQST.
AQST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AQST has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.96% of graded US stocks.
- AQST's asset turnover comes in at 0.692 -- ranking 38th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AQST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AQST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AQST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.17||52-week high||$9.10|
|Prev. close||$4.15||52-week low||$3.10|
|Day high||$4.29||Avg. volume||707,842|
|50-day MA||$3.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.65||Market Cap||162.15M|
Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. (AQST) Company Bio
Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. operates as a specialty pharmaceutical company that specializes in the drug delivery technology. The company offers PharmFilm, a drug delivery platform/pharmaceutical dosage form that delivers existing prescription products directly to the bloodstream. It develops, manufactures, and commercializes pharmaceutical films, individual film doses, and finished products for patients, physicians, and caregivers. Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. was formerly known as MonoSol Rx Inc. and changed its name to Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. in November 2017. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Warren, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
AQST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AQST Latest Social Stream
View Full AQST Social Stream
Latest AQST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aquestive Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AQST as an investment opportunity.
WARREN, N.J., Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AQST), a pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing differentiated products that address patients’ unmet needs and solve therapeutic problems, announced today that the management team will participate in three upcoming investor conferences in September as follows: H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference: on demand corporate presentation available from September 13 - 15Lak
Every investor in Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AQST ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
Gainers Valneva (NASDAQ: VALN ) stock moved upwards by 29.61% to $49.9 during Monday''s regular session. Valneva''s stock is trading at a volume of 143.0K shares as of 12:34 EST. This is 1342.64% of its average full-day volume over the last 100 days. The company''s market cap stands at $2.4 billion. Dermata Therapeutics (NASDAQ: DRMA ) stock moved upwards by 15.12% to $6.09. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $50.7 million. Aquestive Therapeutics (NASDAQ: AQST ) stock increased by 14.1% to $4.61. Trading volume for Aquestive Therapeutics''s stock is 1.4 million as of 12:34 EST. This is 272.83% of its average full-day volume over the last 100 days. The company''s market cap stands at $179.2 million. Owlet (NYSE: OWLT ) shares moved upwards by 12.15% to $6.83. The market v...
Aquestive Therapeutics Negotiates Six Month Extension to June 30, 2022 for Additional Libervant Related Capital Under Current Debt Agreement
WARREN, N.J., Aug. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AQST), a pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing differentiated products that address patients unmet needs and solve therapeutic problems, announced today that it has reached an agreement with its lenders to amend the base indenture providing an extension of the term by six months to June 30, 2022 to provide additional debt in the aggregate of up to $30.0 million. In line with the extension to June 30, 2022, Aquestive is entitled, at its option, to draw up to $10 million following FDA approval for Libervant, the first orally delivered diazepam product for the management of seizure clusters, and up to an additional $20 million following the FDA grant of U.S. market access for Li...
Aquestive Therapeutics Negotiates Six Month Extension to June 30, 2022 for Additional Libervant™ Related Capital Under Current Debt Agreement
Provides access to $30 million in capital contingent on FDA approval and U.S. market access for Libervant WARREN, N.J., Aug. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AQST), a pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing differentiated products that address patients’ unmet needs and solve therapeutic problems, announced today that it has reached an agreement with its lenders to amend the base indenture providing an extension of the term by six months
AQST Price Returns
Continue Researching AQSTWant to see what other sources are saying about Aquestive Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Aquestive Therapeutics Inc (AQST) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aquestive Therapeutics Inc (AQST) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aquestive Therapeutics Inc (AQST) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch