Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. (AQST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AQST POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AQST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AQST is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- AQST ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
AQST Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AQST is -0.52 -- better than only 5.4% of US stocks.
- AQST's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 5.02% of US stocks.
- The volatility of AQUESTIVE THERAPEUTICS INC's share price is greater than that of 95.34% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AQUESTIVE THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MYOV, NH, SHPW, ITGR, and RPID.
- AQST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AQUESTIVE THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.aquestive.com.
AQST Valuation Summary
- AQST's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 36.84% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- AQST's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 331.5 over the prior 51 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AQST.
AQST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AQST has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.9% of graded US stocks.
- AQST's asset turnover comes in at 0.73 -- ranking 38th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AQST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AQST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AQST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.16||52-week high||$6.40|
|Prev. close||$1.14||52-week low||$0.62|
|Day high||$1.18||Avg. volume||668,580|
|50-day MA||$1.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.99||Market Cap||61.89M|
Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. (AQST) Company Bio
Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. operates as a specialty pharmaceutical company that specializes in the drug delivery technology. The company offers PharmFilm, a drug delivery platform/pharmaceutical dosage form that delivers existing prescription products directly to the bloodstream. It develops, manufactures, and commercializes pharmaceutical films, individual film doses, and finished products for patients, physicians, and caregivers. Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. was formerly known as MonoSol Rx Inc. and changed its name to Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. in November 2017. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Warren, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
AQST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AQST Latest Social Stream
View Full AQST Social Stream
Latest AQST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AQUESTIVE THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AQST as an investment opportunity.
WARREN, N.J., Sept. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AQST), a pharmaceutical company advancing medicines to solve patients' problems with current standards of care and provide transformative products to improve their lives, announced today the establishment of a Scientific Advisory Board comprised of eight allergy experts. “We are very pleased to welcome these leading experts to our Scientific Advisory Board,” said Dan Barber, Chief Executive Officer of Aquestiv
JMP Securities analyst Jason Butler reiterated a Buy rating on Aquestive Therapeutics (AQST - Research Report) today and set a price target of $7.00. The company's shares opened today at $1.42.Butler covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Quoin Pharmaceuticals, Aquestive Therapeutics, and Gamida Cell. According to TipRanks, Butler has an average return of -1.4% and a 43.26% success rate on recommended stocks. Currently, the analyst consensus on Aquestive Therapeutics is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $5.67.See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>The company has a one-year high of $6.40 and a one-year low of $0.62.
Wedbush analyst Liana Moussatos reiterated a Buy rating on Aquestive Therapeutics (AQST - Research Report) today and set a price target of $4.00. The company's shares closed today at $1.44.Moussatos covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Aquestive Therapeutics, and Verona Pharma. According to TipRanks, Moussatos has an average return of -7.4% and a 33.23% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Aquestive Therapeutics with a $5.67 average price target, representing a 293.75% upside. In a report released today, JMP Securities also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $7.
WARREN, N.J., Aug. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: AQST), a pharmaceutical company advancing medicines to solve patients' problems with current standards of care and provide transformative products to improve their lives, announced today that the management team will participate in the two upcoming investor conferences in September as follows: H.C. Wainwright 24th Annual Global Investment Conference: presentation at 4:00 pm ET on Tuesday, September 13thLake Str
Libervant provided tentative approval from the FDA for the acute treatment of intermittent, stereotypic episodes of frequent seizure activityLibervant U.S. Market Access currently subject to the expiration of Valtoco® orphan drug market exclusivityCompany hosts conference call at 8:30 am ET on August 31, 2022 WARREN, N.J., Aug. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AQST), a pharmaceutical company advancing medicines to solve patients' problems with current standards
AQST Price Returns
Continue Researching AQSTWant to see what other sources are saying about Aquestive Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Aquestive Therapeutics Inc (AQST) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aquestive Therapeutics Inc (AQST) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aquestive Therapeutics Inc (AQST) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch