Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. (AQST): Price and Financial Metrics
AQST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.17||52-week high||$2.69|
|Prev. close||$2.24||52-week low||$0.62|
|Day high||$2.29||Avg. volume||440,225|
|50-day MA||$1.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.16||Market Cap||121.35M|
AQST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AQST POWR Grades
- AQST scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.85% of US stocks.
- AQST's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AQST ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
AQST Stock Summary
- AQUESTIVE THERAPEUTICS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 6.35% of US listed stocks.
- AQST's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 6.24% of US stocks.
- The volatility of AQUESTIVE THERAPEUTICS INC's share price is greater than that of 87.39% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AQUESTIVE THERAPEUTICS INC are MAXN, IRWD, BEST, JAZZ, and SMLR.
- AQST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AQUESTIVE THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.aquestive.com.
AQST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AQST's EV/EBIT ratio is 180.83% lower, now standing at -9.7.
- Over the past 59 months, AQST's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AQST.
AQST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AQST has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.9% of graded US stocks.
- AQST's asset turnover comes in at 0.73 -- ranking 38th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AQST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AQST Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AQST, see our AQST price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$15.20||Average Broker Recommendation||1.4 (Strong Buy)|
Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. (AQST) Company Bio
Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. operates as a specialty pharmaceutical company that specializes in the drug delivery technology. The company offers PharmFilm, a drug delivery platform/pharmaceutical dosage form that delivers existing prescription products directly to the bloodstream. It develops, manufactures, and commercializes pharmaceutical films, individual film doses, and finished products for patients, physicians, and caregivers. Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. was formerly known as MonoSol Rx Inc. and changed its name to Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. in November 2017. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Warren, New Jersey.
AQST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AQST Latest Social Stream
View Full AQST Social Stream
Latest AQST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AQUESTIVE THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AQST as an investment opportunity.
Aquestive Therapeutics Reports Positive Results from Latest Clinical Studies Evaluating Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Performance of Anaphylm ™ (epinephrine) Sublingual Film and Provides Findings from Recent Auto-Injector Clinical Study
Time to maximum blood concentration (median Tmax) for Anaphylm was 10 minutes with a range of 5 to 20 minutesEarly drug exposure at 10 minutes (partial area under the curve, or pAUC0-10min) for Anaphylm was similar to Auvi-Q® (epinephrine injection) auto-injector 0.3mg and over 4 times higher than epinephrine 0.3mg manual injection, while lower than both EpiPen® (epinephrine) auto-injector 0.3mg and the generic equivalent productPharmacodynamic effects were observed as early as 2 minutes for bot
Is Aquestive Therapeutics (AQST) Stock Outpacing Its Medical Peers This Year?
Here is how Aquestive Therapeutics (AQST) and Corvus Pharmaceuticals (CRVS) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Are You Looking for a Top Momentum Pick? Why Aquestive Therapeutics (AQST) is a Great Choice
Does Aquestive Therapeutics (AQST) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Best Momentum Stocks to Buy for May 9th
AQST, PLTK and WWD made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on May 9, 2023.
Aquestive Therapeutics First Quarter 2023 Earnings: Beats Expectations
Aquestive Therapeutics ( NASDAQ:AQST ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$11.1m (down 9.3...
AQST Price Returns
Continue Researching AQSTWant to see what other sources are saying about Aquestive Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Aquestive Therapeutics Inc (AQST) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aquestive Therapeutics Inc (AQST) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aquestive Therapeutics Inc (AQST) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...