Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. (AQST): Price and Financial Metrics
AQST Stock Summary
- Aquestive Therapeutics Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 4.19% of US listed stocks.
- AQST's went public 1.57 years ago, making it older than only 2.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- AQST's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 2.92% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aquestive Therapeutics Inc are FLDM, AUTO, SOFO, AVGR, and PLT.
- Visit AQST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aquestive.com.
AQST Stock Price Chart More Charts
AQST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.23||52-week high||$10.00|
|Prev. close||$4.38||52-week low||$2.95|
|Day high||$4.42||Avg. volume||828,095|
|50-day MA||$5.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.50||Market Cap||105.93M|
Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. (AQST) Company Bio
Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. operates as a specialty pharmaceutical company that specializes in the drug delivery technology. The company offers PharmFilm, a drug delivery platform/pharmaceutical dosage form that delivers existing prescription products directly to the bloodstream. It develops, manufactures, and commercializes pharmaceutical films, individual film doses, and finished products for patients, physicians, and caregivers. Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. was formerly known as MonoSol Rx Inc. and changed its name to Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. in November 2017. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Warren, New Jersey.