Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. (AQST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AQST POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AQST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.98% of US stocks.
- AQST's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AQST ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
AQST Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AQST is -0.62 -- better than merely 4.51% of US stocks.
- Aquestive Therapeutics Inc's stock had its IPO on July 25, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 12.31% of US equities in our set.
- AQST's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 4.77% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Aquestive Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RDHL, AZYO, PRTK, ITGR, and HXL.
- AQST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aquestive Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.aquestive.com.
AQST Valuation Summary
- AQST's price/sales ratio is 4.3; this is 13.16% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 38 months, AQST's price/earnings ratio has gone up 30.9.
- AQST's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 328.9 over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AQST.
AQST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AQST has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.9% of graded US stocks.
- AQST's asset turnover comes in at 0.73 -- ranking 38th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AQST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AQST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AQST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.73||52-week high||$6.40|
|Prev. close||$0.75||52-week low||$0.65|
|Day high||$0.76||Avg. volume||552,416|
|50-day MA||$1.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.22||Market Cap||32.41M|
Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. (AQST) Company Bio
Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. operates as a specialty pharmaceutical company that specializes in the drug delivery technology. The company offers PharmFilm, a drug delivery platform/pharmaceutical dosage form that delivers existing prescription products directly to the bloodstream. It develops, manufactures, and commercializes pharmaceutical films, individual film doses, and finished products for patients, physicians, and caregivers. Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. was formerly known as MonoSol Rx Inc. and changed its name to Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. in November 2017. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Warren, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
AQST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AQST Latest Social Stream
View Full AQST Social Stream
Latest AQST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aquestive Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AQST as an investment opportunity.
Aquestive Therapeutics (NASDAQ:AQST) said the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) cleared its investigational new drug application (IND) for AQST-109 epinephrine oral film to enter clinical trial. The company intends to explore AQST-109, an epinephrine prodrug used as a sublingual film, to treat severe allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis — a severe, potentially life-threatening...
Aquestive Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: AQST) announced positive topline results from Part 1 of the EPIPHAST study for its AQST-109 epinephrine oral film. Part 1 showed that key pharmacokinetic measures were aligned with previous favorable results for AQST-109 and that the product was well tolerated with no serious adverse events. A lead candidate is currently being evaluated in Part 2 of the EPIPHAST study. The lead formulation of AQST-109 rapidly reached clinically meaningful blood concentrations
ImmunoGen (IMGN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5.56% and 6.96%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Aquestive Therapeutics Reports Positive Topline Data from Part 1 of EPIPHAST Trial Evaluating AQST-109 Epinephrine Oral Film
Mean Baseline Adjusted Epinephrine Concentration Mean Baseline Adjusted Epinephrine Concentration over Time by Treatment, 0-2h First and only orally delivered epinephrine product candidate AQST-109 continues to show rapid absorption with a median time to peak concentration (Tmax) of 13.5 minutes AQST-109 was safe and well tolerated Part 2 of the EPIPHAST trial commenced WARREN, N.J., Feb. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AQST), a pharmaceutical company advancing
Aquestive Therapeutics Announces FDA Clearance of Investigational New Drug Application (IND) for AQST-109 Epinephrine Oral Film
WARREN, N.J., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AQST), a pharmaceutical company advancing medicines to solve patients’ problems with current standards of care and provide transformative products to improve their lives, today announced the opening of its Investigational New Drug Application (IND) from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its drug candidate AQST-109 epinephrine oral film. “We are pleased that the FDA has cleared our IND to allow cli
AQST Price Returns
Continue Researching AQSTWant to see what other sources are saying about Aquestive Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Aquestive Therapeutics Inc (AQST) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aquestive Therapeutics Inc (AQST) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aquestive Therapeutics Inc (AQST) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch