Antero Resources Corporation (AR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- AR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 6.18% of US stocks).
AR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AR is currently 3.79, higher than just 12.77% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of ANTERO RESOURCES Corp's share price is greater than that of 93.46% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AR comes in at 21.96% -- higher than that of 89.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EQT, LAUR, PDCE, ECOL, and CRS.
- AR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ANTERO RESOURCES Corp's official web site, go to www.anteroresources.com.
AR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, AR's price/sales ratio is 20% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- AR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 42 over the prior 95 months.
- AR's price/sales ratio has moved down 16.8 over the prior 95 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AR.
AR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.47||52-week high||$15.54|
|Prev. close||$13.05||52-week low||$2.56|
|Day high||$13.66||Avg. volume||7,894,631|
|50-day MA||$13.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.02||Market Cap||4.23B|
Antero Resources Corporation (AR) Company Bio
Antero Resources is an independent natural gas and oil company engaged in the acquisition, development and production of unconventional liquids-rich natural gas properties located in the Appalachian Basin in West Virginia, Ohio and Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
AR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for ANTERO RESOURCES Corp. To summarize, we found that ANTERO RESOURCES Corp ranked in the 88th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 742.67% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for ANTERO RESOURCES Corp ended up being:
- 43% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 10.96% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- ANTERO RESOURCES Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -5.52. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 10.28% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 15. This value is greater than 86.37% stocks in the Energy sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AR Latest Social Stream
View Full AR Social Stream
Latest AR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANTERO RESOURCES Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AR as an investment opportunity.
Sentiment suddenly turned sour on natural gas E&Ps this week. With natural gas spot prices bumping through the $4.00 per mmbtu level recently and improvement existing throughout the forward futures curve, there has been a flood of (in my opinion) "tourist" capital into natural gas producers trying to leverage the...
Such statements are based on our current judgments regarding factors that will impact the future performance of Antero and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond Antero's control. Joining me on the call today are Paul Rady, Chairman, President and CEO; Michael Kennedy, CFO; and David Cannelongo, Vice President of Liquids Marketing and Transportation.
DENVER, July 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Antero Resources Corporation (NYSE: AR) ("Antero Resources", "Antero", or the "Company") today announced its second quarter 2021 financial and operational results. The relevant consolidated financial statements
Antero Resources (AR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -41.67% and -59.23%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AR Price Returns