Antero Resources Corporation (AR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AR POWR Grades
- AR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.63% of US stocks.
- AR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
AR Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, AR has reported earnings growth of -342.8%, putting it ahead of only 4.74% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that AR's revenue has grown 110.47% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.54% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AR comes in at 17.78% -- higher than that of 90.7% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CABO, RM, NI, GSM, and MOS.
- AR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ANTERO RESOURCES CORP's official web site, go to www.anteroresources.com.
AR Valuation Summary
- AR's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 21.05% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- AR's price/sales ratio has moved down 16.5 over the prior 111 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AR.
AR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 1262.2%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -100%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 24.37%.
The table below shows AR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.8% of graded US stocks.
- AR's asset turnover comes in at 0.27 -- ranking 95th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- HES, KOS, and GDP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AR.
The table below shows AR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.42||52-week high||$48.80|
|Prev. close||$35.35||52-week low||$15.38|
|Day high||$35.20||Avg. volume||8,132,906|
|50-day MA||$34.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.81||Market Cap||10.33B|
Antero Resources Corporation (AR) Company Bio
Antero Resources is an independent natural gas and oil company engaged in the acquisition, development and production of unconventional liquids-rich natural gas properties located in the Appalachian Basin in West Virginia, Ohio and Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
AR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AR Latest Social Stream
View Full AR Social Stream
Latest AR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANTERO RESOURCES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AR as an investment opportunity.
Antero Midstream Corporation (AM) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Antero Resources (AR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
In this article, we discuss 10 long-term stock picks of David Tepper. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out David Tepper Portfolio Holdings: 5 Long-Term Stocks. In 2019, David Tepper converted his hedge fund, Appaloosa Management, into a family office as he became the owner of the Carolina Panthers NFL […]
Investors need to pay close attention to Antero Resources (AR) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
These three cryptos to watch could be big winners from Meta's recently announced move to integrate NFTs onto its Instagram platform.
AR Price Returns