Antero Resources Corporation (AR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AR POWR Grades
- AR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- AR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
AR Stock Summary
- AR has a higher market value than 80.91% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $9,714,995,150.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ANTERO RESOURCES Corp is reporting a growth rate of -94.6%; that's higher than merely 19.25% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AR comes in at 9.15% -- higher than that of 82.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADT, NWE, CLVT, AWR, and SMTS.
- AR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ANTERO RESOURCES Corp's official web site, go to www.anteroresources.com.
AR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, AR's price/earnings ratio is 125.37% lower, now standing at -5.1.
- AR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 226.7 over the prior 96 months.
- AR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 41.3 over the prior 96 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AR.
AR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 20.39%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 43.6%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 43.02%.
The table below shows AR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.8% of graded US stocks.
- AR's asset turnover comes in at 0.27 -- ranking 95th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- HES, KOS, and GDP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AR.
The table below shows AR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.89||52-week high||$48.80|
|Prev. close||$34.05||52-week low||$10.91|
|Day high||$35.49||Avg. volume||8,952,881|
|50-day MA||$37.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.26||Market Cap||10.85B|
Antero Resources Corporation (AR) Company Bio
Antero Resources is an independent natural gas and oil company engaged in the acquisition, development and production of unconventional liquids-rich natural gas properties located in the Appalachian Basin in West Virginia, Ohio and Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
AR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AR Latest Social Stream
View Full AR Social Stream
Latest AR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANTERO RESOURCES Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AR as an investment opportunity.
Antero Midstream Corporation (AM) is currently sitting at an attractive 9% dividend yield and has turned a corner in terms of their balance sheet and free cash flow. That being said, there are too many risks involved with Antero currently for me to add it to my portfolio. Company Description...
These are the oil and gas stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for Q1 2022.
As Winter Comes To An End Soon, The Focus Will Be Back On The Low Natural Gas Storage Level Throughout The Year
Storage Outlook HFIRFor the week ending 2/18, we see a draw of -110 Bcf. This is bearish compared to the five-year average draw of -166 Bcf. Last week saw one of the warmer weeks this winter, but despite the lower draw, we're still seeing some demand factors outperform. EOS remains...
No summary available.
The stock market fells Friday morning on the threat of an imminent Russian invasion of Ukraine and nervousness about rate hikes.
AR Price Returns