Antero Resources Corporation (AR): Price and Financial Metrics
AR Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, AR has reported earnings growth of 687.37%, putting it ahead of 97.44% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of ANTERO RESOURCES Corp's share price is greater than that of 91.78% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- ANTERO RESOURCES Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 18.41%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.22% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ANTERO RESOURCES Corp are UFS, POR, OII, PLOW, and LAUR.
- Visit AR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.anteroresources.com.
AR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.36||52-week high||$10.94|
|Prev. close||$9.52||52-week low||$1.23|
|Day high||$9.58||Avg. volume||9,193,394|
|50-day MA||$9.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.44||Market Cap||2.82B|
Antero Resources Corporation (AR) Company Bio
Antero Resources is an independent natural gas and oil company engaged in the acquisition, development and production of unconventional liquids-rich natural gas properties located in the Appalachian Basin in West Virginia, Ohio and Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
AR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AR Latest Social Stream
View Full AR Social Stream
Latest AR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANTERO RESOURCES Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AR as an investment opportunity.
Northland Securities Stick to Their Buy Rating for Antero Resources
Considering the lingering uncertainty over natural gas, investors are advised to hold onto stocks like EQT (EQT), Comstock Resources (CRK) and Southwestern Energy (SWN).
Antero Resources (AR) and Antero Midstream (AM) announce the retirement of co-founder Glen Warren as President and CFO of Antero Resources and President of Antero Midstream, effective April 30.Warren has served as President and CFO and as a director of Antero Resources since 2004, as well as President and a...
Antero Resources Corporation (NYSE: AR) ("Antero Resources") and Antero Midstream Corporation (NYSE: AM) ("Antero Midstream") today announced new responsibilities for certain members of their management teams upon the effectiveness of Glen C. Warren, Jr. retirement as Antero Resources' President, Chief Financial Officer and Director and Antero Midstream's President and Director on April 30, 2021.
Antero Resources Corporation (NYSE: AR) ("Antero Resources") and Antero Midstream Corporation (NYSE: AM) ("Antero Midstream") today announced that Glen Warren will retire as President and Chief Financial Officer of Antero Resources and President of Antero Midstream, effective April 30, 2021. Mr. Warren will also step down from the board of both companies as of the same date.
AR Price Returns
Continue Researching ARWant to do more research on ANTERO RESOURCES Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!