Antero Resources Corporation (AR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- AR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
AR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AR is currently 4.17, higher than just 13.61% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of ANTERO RESOURCES Corp's share price is greater than that of 89.23% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AR comes in at 13.12% -- higher than that of 85.67% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADT, NWE, POR, TIGO, and TAP.
- Visit AR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.anteroresources.com.
AR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, AR's price/earnings ratio is 125.37% lower, now standing at -5.1.
- AR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 226.7 over the prior 96 months.
- AR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 41.3 over the prior 96 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AR.
AR Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 43.6%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 20.39%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -87.19%.
The table below shows AR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.8% of graded US stocks.
- AR's asset turnover comes in at 0.27 -- ranking 95th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- HES, KOS, and GDP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AR.
The table below shows AR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.39||52-week high||$21.99|
|Prev. close||$18.97||52-week low||$3.71|
|Day high||$18.54||Avg. volume||7,457,782|
|50-day MA||$19.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.94||Market Cap||5.77B|
Antero Resources Corporation (AR) Company Bio
Antero Resources is an independent natural gas and oil company engaged in the acquisition, development and production of unconventional liquids-rich natural gas properties located in the Appalachian Basin in West Virginia, Ohio and Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
AR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AR Latest Social Stream
View Full AR Social Stream
Latest AR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANTERO RESOURCES Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AR as an investment opportunity.
Equities research analysts predict that Antero Resources Co. (NYSE:AR) will announce sales of $1.50 billion for the current fiscal quarter, according to Zacks Investment Research. Four analysts have made estimates for Antero Resources earnings. The lowest sales estimate is $1.26 billion and the highest is $1.64 billion. Antero Resources reported sales of $1.31 billion during 
Antero Resources Corporation (NYSE:AR) price closed higher on Monday, November 15, jumping 1.92% above its previous close. >> 7 Top Picks for the Post-Pandemic Economy > 7 Top Picks for the Post-Pandemic Economy
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Range Resources, SilverBow, Comstock, and Antero
The steady flow of LNG demand is likely to support natural gas prices. The upward trend should aid gas-weighted producers like Range Resources (RRC), SilverBow Resources (SBOW), Comstock Resources (CRK) and Antero Resources (AR).
Indexes Recover From Intraday Lows; S&P Global, Antero Resources, And Dollar Tree In Focus.
AR Price Returns