Accuray Incorporated (ARAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARAY POWR Grades
- ARAY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARAY is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ARAY ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
ARAY Stock Summary
- Accuray Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.18% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 351.73, Accuray Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.01% of US stocks.
- ARAY's current price/earnings ratio is 83.61, which is higher than 89.47% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Accuray Inc are HHR, OFED, ESQ, SPKE, and IBTX.
- Visit ARAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.accuray.com.
ARAY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ARAY's EV/EBIT ratio is 181.65% higher, now standing at 75.2.
- ARAY's price/sales ratio has moved down 13.5 over the prior 176 months.
- ARAY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 151.5 over the prior 176 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARAY.
ARAY Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 117.59%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -6.18%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -179.29%.
The table below shows ARAY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.13||52-week high||$6.01|
|Prev. close||$4.15||52-week low||$2.17|
|Day high||$4.23||Avg. volume||782,565|
|50-day MA||$4.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.54||Market Cap||385.17M|
Accuray Incorporated (ARAY) Company Bio
Accuray Inc. designs, develops, and sells radio-surgery and radiation therapy systems for the treatment of tumors in the body. It offers the CyberKnife System, a robotic stereotactic radio-surgery and stereotactic body radiation therapy system used for the treatment of various types of cancer and tumors in the body. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
ARAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARAY Latest Social Stream
View Full ARAY Social Stream
Latest ARAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Accuray Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARAY as an investment opportunity.
Hong Kong Sanatorium & Hospital Transforms Cancer Care in Asia with Treatment of First Patient Using the Accuray Radixact® System and ClearRT™ Helical Fan-Beam kVCT Imaging
Accuray Incorporated (NASDAQ: ARAY) announced today that the medical care team at Hong Kong Sanatorium & Hospital (HKSH) in Hong Kong treated the first cancer patient in Asia using the Radixact® System, the next-generation TomoTherapy® platform, with ClearRT™ helical fan-beam kVCT imaging. With the installation of ClearRT the team has raised the bar for other hospitals using radiation therapy as an option in cancer care. The integrated helical imaging and radiation delivery system will enable th
Accuray Incorporated (NASDAQ: ARAY) will report financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2021, ended June 30, 2021, after the market close on Wednesday, August 11, 2021. Management will host a conference call to review the results at 1:30 p.m. PT / 4:30 p.m. ET on the same day.
Europe Radiotherapy Market 2021-28 Investors Seeking Opportunities with Varian Medical, CIVCO Medical Solutions, Elekta, Nanobiotix, Accuray Incorporated, Brainlab AG, Ion Beam, C. R. Bard, IsoRay Medical
Radiotherapy is a cancer treatment that uses high doses of radiation to kill cancer cells and shrink tumors. At low doses, radiation is used in x-rays to see inside your body, as with x-rays of your teeth or broken bones. Radiation
Worldwide Surgical Robots Industry to 2026 - Featuring Accuray Incorporated, CMR Surgical and Medtronic Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Surgical Robots Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The global surgical robots market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 18.5% during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influen
Accuray Incorporated ( NASDAQ:ARAY ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 12% in the last...
ARAY Price Returns