Accuray Incorporated (ARAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARAY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ARAY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.26% of US stocks.
- ARAY's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ARAY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
ARAY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ARAY is 8.57 -- better than 96.34% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.86 for Accuray Inc; that's greater than it is for 86.77% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ARAY has reported earnings growth of -216.74%, putting it ahead of merely 9.07% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARAY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TCON, MDRX, RIGL, SEAC, and VNDA.
- ARAY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Accuray Inc's official web site, go to www.accuray.com.
ARAY Valuation Summary
- ARAY's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 92.07% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 177 months, ARAY's price/sales ratio has gone down 13.6.
- ARAY's price/sales ratio has moved down 13.6 over the prior 177 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARAY.
ARAY Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -6.18%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.54%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -218.73%.
The table below shows ARAY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARAY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.31% of graded US stocks.
- ARAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.83 -- ranking 35th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ATRC, INGN, and GKOS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARAY.
The table below shows ARAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.06||52-week high||$5.93|
|Prev. close||$2.14||52-week low||$1.70|
|Day high||$2.27||Avg. volume||1,002,252|
|50-day MA||$2.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.73||Market Cap||191.17M|
Accuray Incorporated (ARAY) Company Bio
Accuray Inc. designs, develops, and sells radio-surgery and radiation therapy systems for the treatment of tumors in the body. It offers the CyberKnife System, a robotic stereotactic radio-surgery and stereotactic body radiation therapy system used for the treatment of various types of cancer and tumors in the body. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARAY Latest Social Stream
View Full ARAY Social Stream
Latest ARAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Accuray Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARAY as an investment opportunity.
Largest Hospital in Queensland, Australia Acquires Multiple Accuray Radixact® Systems with the ClearRT™ Helical Fan-Beam kVCT Imaging and Synchrony® Technologies
Accuray Incorporated (NASDAQ: ARAY) announced today that Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital (RBWH), the largest medical facility in Queensland, Australia, has selected two Radixact Systems with ClearRT™ helical fan-beam kVCT imaging and Synchrony® artificial intelligence (AI)-driven four-dimensional (4D) dynamic delivery technology to expand access to potentially life-saving radiotherapy treatments to more patients. The Radixact Systems will replace existing, older TomoTherapy® Systems and in c
Accuray (ARAY) said data from a phase 3 trial, dubbed TomoBreast, suggested that post-surgery hypofractionated radiotherapy delivered with the TomoTherapy System is superior to…
Accuray Incorporated (NASDAQ: ARAY) announced data from a Phase 3 TomoBreast trial of TomoTherapy System (TT) versus conventional post-surgery radiotherapy (CR) for breast cancer designed to test the hypothesis that TT might reduce lung-heart toxicity. An analysis of patient-reported outcomes showed 10-year survival free of heart and lung deterioration was 84.5% with TomoTherapy delivered radiotherapy, a significant improvement above the 66.9% achieved with conventional radiotherapy. The TomoThe
Accuray TomoTherapy® Helical Radiotherapy System Helps Preserve Breast Cancer Patients' Long-term Heart and Lung Functionality
Accuray Incorporated (NASDAQ: ARAY) announced today that data from a phase III, randomized controlled trial, TomoBreast, indicate post-surgery hypofractionated radiotherapy delivered with the TomoTherapy® System is superior to conventional radiotherapy in preserving long-term heart and lung functioning in women with early breast cancer. An analysis of patient reported outcomes showed 10-year survival free of heart and lung deterioration was 84.5% with TomoTherapy delivered radiotherapy - a signi
Accuray to Participate in the BTIG MedTech, Digital Health, Life Science & Diagnostic Tools Conference
Accuray Incorporated (NASDAQ: ARAY) announced today its participation in the virtual BTIG MedTech, Digital Health, Life Science & Diagnostic Tools Conference, which takes place February 15-17, 2022. As part of the conference, the company's management team will participate in a virtual fireside chat on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 3:30 pm EST / 12:30 pm PST.
ARAY Price Returns