Arbe Robotics Ltd. (ARBE): Price and Financial Metrics
ARBE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.16||52-week high||$7.61|
|Prev. close||$2.12||52-week low||$1.85|
|Day high||$2.24||Avg. volume||438,718|
|50-day MA||$2.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.09||Market Cap||167.23M|
ARBE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARBE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ARBE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARBE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- ARBE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
ARBE Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ARBE ROBOTICS LTD is higher than it is for about just 4.83% of US stocks.
- ARBE's price/sales ratio is 65.19; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.88% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -93.48%, ARBE ROBOTICS LTD's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.28% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARBE ROBOTICS LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be ACRS, ANAB, AEVA, CCCC, and PRTA.
- To check out ARBE ROBOTICS LTD's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001861841.
ARBE Valuation Summary
- ARBE's price/earnings ratio is -4.5; this is 116.22% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- ARBE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 35 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARBE.
Arbe Robotics Ltd. (ARBE) Company Bio
Arbe Robotics Ltd. provides 4D imaging radar solutions in Israel and the United States. It offers 4D imaging radar chipset solutions that addresses the core issues that have caused the autonomous vehicle and autopilot accidents, such as detecting stationary objects, identifying vulnerable road users, and eliminating false alarms without radar ambiguities. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel.
ARBE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARBE Latest Social Stream
View Full ARBE Social Stream
Latest ARBE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARBE ROBOTICS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARBE as an investment opportunity.
Arbe Robotics Ltd. (NASDAQ: ARBE), a global leader in Perception Radar Solutions, announced today that it will be providing a live, in-vehicle demo of its perception radar at the IAA Conference Sept. 5-10. Arbe's perception radar revolutionizes automotive sensing with an affordable, ultra-high-resolution sensor that delivers high-level performance in all environments, weather and lighting conditions, providing an unmatched level of safety to the market.
Arbe Robotics Ltd. (NASDAQ: ARBE) ("Arbe"), a global leader in perception radar solutions, today announced financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
Arbe Robotics Ltd. (NASDAQ: ARBE), a global leader in Perception Radar Solutions, announced today that Weifu High-Technology Group, a prominent tier 1 supplier in the Chinese automotive market, has issued an $11.6 million preliminary order for Arbe radar chipsets, for its estimated requirements for 2024. Arbe is committed to providing Weifu with the capacity and support for its growth in the market.
Arbe Robotics Ltd. (Nasdaq: ARBE) ("Arbe"), a global leader in perception radar solutions, today announced that management will be participating in the following investor conferences:
Arbe Robotics Ltd. (Nasdaq: ARBE) ("Arbe"), a global leader in perception radar solutions, today announced that it will hold its second quarter 2023 conference call on Wednesday, August 9 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The company will issue its earnings release before the market opens that same day.
ARBE Price Returns