Arbe Robotics Ltd. (ARBE): Price and Financial Metrics
ARBE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.25||52-week high||$7.87|
|Prev. close||$2.23||52-week low||$1.85|
|Day high||$2.42||Avg. volume||704,627|
|50-day MA||$2.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.27||Market Cap||145.91M|
ARBE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARBE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ARBE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARBE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 127 days.
- ARBE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
ARBE Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ARBE ROBOTICS LTD is higher than it is for about merely 4.7% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 48.14, ARBE ROBOTICS LTD has a higher such ratio than 96.27% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -93.48%, ARBE ROBOTICS LTD's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.15% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARBE ROBOTICS LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be CCCC, ACRS, ANAB, RCUS, and AEVA.
- To check out ARBE ROBOTICS LTD's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001861841.
ARBE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ARBE's price/earnings ratio is 112.01% lower, now standing at -3.2.
- Over the past 33 months, ARBE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARBE.
Arbe Robotics Ltd. (ARBE) Company Bio
Arbe Robotics Ltd. provides 4D imaging radar solutions in Israel and the United States. It offers 4D imaging radar chipset solutions that addresses the core issues that have caused the autonomous vehicle and autopilot accidents, such as detecting stationary objects, identifying vulnerable road users, and eliminating false alarms without radar ambiguities. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARBE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARBE Latest Social Stream
View Full ARBE Social Stream
Latest ARBE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARBE ROBOTICS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARBE as an investment opportunity.
Arbe Announces Q1 2023 Financial Results
Arbe Robotics Ltd. (NASDAQ: ARBE) ("Arbe"), a global leader in perception radar solutions, today announced financial results for its first quarter, which ended March 31, 2023.
Arbe to Present at Upcoming Virtual Investor Conferences
TEL AVIV, Israel, May 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arbe Robotics Ltd. (Nasdaq: ARBE) (“Arbe”), a global leader in perception radar solutions, today announced that management will be participating in the following investor conferences: Oppenheimer 8th Annual Emerging Growth Conference Format: Virtual meetingsWhen: Thursday, May 11 Evercore ISI 2023 AutoTech & AI ForumFormat: Virtual fireside chat and meetingsWhen: Wednesday, May 24 at 8:00 am ET The fireside chats webcast can be accessed from Arb
Arbe and Weifu Group Announce Strategic Cooperation with DiDi Global's KargoBot, Empowering Safety for L4 Autonomous Trucks
Arbe Robotics Ltd. (NASDAQ: ARBE) ("Arbe"), a global leader in perception radar solutions, today announced that Arbe and Weifu High-Technology Group signed a strategic cooperation agreement with KargoBot, DiDi's autonomous freight company, to provide 4D Imaging Radars based on the Arbe proprietary chipset. The three parties agreed to establish a cooperation platform in China to jointly promote the R&D and commercial applications of 4D Imaging Radars in the field of autonomous driving, as announc
Arbe Chipset-Based Radar Systems Developer, Sensrad, Receives Strategic Investment from Gapwaves
Arbe Robotics Ltd. (Nasdaq: ARBE) ("Arbe"), a global leader in perception radar solutions, today announced that Sensrad AB ("Sensrad"), which offers a unique 4D Imaging Radar sensor based on Arbe's chipset, has received a strategic investment from Gapwaves AB (publ) ("Gapwaves"), as announced by Gapwaves in a separate release earlier today. Sensrad is a recent spin-out venture from Qamcom Group AB ("Qamcom").
Arbe to Report Q1 2023 Financial Results and Hold a Conference Call on May 17
Arbe Robotics Ltd. (Nasdaq: ARBE) ("Arbe"), the global leader in next-generation 4D Imaging Radar solutions, today announced that it will hold its first quarter 2023 conference call on Wednesday, May 17 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The company will issue its earnings release before the market opens that same day.
ARBE Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...