ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (ARC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ARC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.45% of US stocks.
- ARC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- ARC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
ARC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ARC DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.45, ARC DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INC has a higher such ratio than only 14.53% of stocks in our set.
- ARC DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 22.55%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.33% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARC DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ZUMZ, VPG, KRT, URBN, and MHO.
- ARC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARC DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INC's official web site, go to www.e-arc.com.
ARC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ARC's price/sales ratio is 75% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- ARC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 217 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARC.
ARC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -0.47%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 51.39%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 6.54%.
The table below shows ARC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARC has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.58% of graded US stocks.
- ARC's asset turnover comes in at 0.799 -- ranking 180th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- NSP, WU, and EVOL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARC.
The table below shows ARC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.91||52-week high||$4.18|
|Prev. close||$2.98||52-week low||$2.11|
|Day high||$2.99||Avg. volume||135,104|
|50-day MA||$2.54||Dividend yield||6.71%|
|200-day MA||$3.01||Market Cap||125.21M|
ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (ARC) Company Bio
ARC Document Solutions, Inc., a reprographics company, provides document solutions to various businesses. The company was formerly known as American Reprographics Company and changed its name to ARC Document Solutions, Inc. in 2012. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Walnut Creek, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARC Latest Social Stream
View Full ARC Social Stream
Latest ARC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARC DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARC as an investment opportunity.
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Ideally, a...
In this article, we discuss the 9 dividend stocks with over 8% Yield. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Dividend Stocks with Over 8% Yield. Despite the market downturn of 2022, dividend payments hit a record, which solidifies the countless studies and researches which claim that […]
ARC Document Solutions ( NYSE:ARC ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$73.1m (up 1.0% from 3Q...
ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:ARC), a leading provider of digital printing and document-related services, today reported its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
As interest rates keep rising, sticking with value over growth remains the best move. Amid dozens of value stocks, some of the best value plays out there are cheap stocks under $10 per share. These undervalued, under-the-radar names are attractive in today’s market for two reasons. First, if rates keep rising, putting pressure on valuations, these stocks, already selling at rock-bottom multiples, have far less room to move lower than many other names. Second, whenever the market recovers (either
ARC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARCWant to do more research on Arc Document Solutions Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Arc Document Solutions Inc (ARC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arc Document Solutions Inc (ARC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arc Document Solutions Inc (ARC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch