ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (ARC): Price and Financial Metrics
ARC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Arc Document Solutions Inc is higher than only 6.18% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.32, Arc Document Solutions Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 5.53% of stocks in our set.
- Arc Document Solutions Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 25.59%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.66% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Arc Document Solutions Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AFI, SXT, SCS, GRBK, and VPG.
- ARC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arc Document Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.e-arc.com.
ARC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.20||52-week high||$2.69|
|Prev. close||$2.19||52-week low||$0.62|
|Day high||$2.21||Avg. volume||288,242|
|50-day MA||$2.22||Dividend yield||1.83%|
|200-day MA||$1.53||Market Cap||94.14M|
ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (ARC) Company Bio
ARC Document Solutions, Inc., a reprographics company, provides document solutions to various businesses. The company was formerly known as American Reprographics Company and changed its name to ARC Document Solutions, Inc. in 2012. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Walnut Creek, California.
ARC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Arc Document Solutions Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Arc Document Solutions Inc ranked in the 84th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ARC, they are:
- 40% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 11.06% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Arc Document Solutions Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 2.49% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Arc Document Solutions Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 90.42% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ARC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARC Latest Social Stream
View Full ARC Social Stream
Latest ARC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arc Document Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARC as an investment opportunity.
To avoid investing in a business that's in decline, there's a few financial metrics that can provide early indications...
Managed Print Services Market to grow by USD 6.28 billion during 2021-2025|Evolving Opportunities with ARC Document Solutions Inc. and Canon Inc.|Technavio
NEW YORK , March 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The managed print services (MPS) market is expected to reach USD 6.28 billion during 2021-2025, as per this exclusive report from Technavio. The report also throws light on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, and the new opportunities and challenges that market players can expect. This research report further projects the market to accelerate at a CAGR of almost 5% during the forecast period. Make confident decisions using our benchmarks and analysis. Download Free Sample Report The managed print services (MPS) market growth is attributed to the rising need for the reduction of hardware and consumables costs. However, the increasing use of digital media might hinder the market growth. On the other hand, increased adoption of MPS in the BFSI sec...
Legendary fund manager Li Lu (who Charlie Munger backed) once said, 'The biggest investment risk is not the volatility...
SAN RAMON, CA / ACCESSWIRE / February 16, 2021 / ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:ARC) on Tuesday announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.
ARC Resources has inked an agreement to buy Seven Generations Energy Ltd. in an all-share deal worth C$8.1 billion, inclusive of net debt, to create Canada's largest condensate producer. Under the terms of the agreement, Seven Generations shareholders will receive 1.108 common shares of ARC (AETUF) for each share of Seven Generations held. Upon closure of the transaction, which is expected in the second quarter of 2021, ARC shareholders will own 49% of the combined company and Seven Generations shareholders will hold 51% of the total shares outstanding.
ARC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARCWant to do more research on Arc Document Solutions Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Arc Document Solutions Inc (ARC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arc Document Solutions Inc (ARC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arc Document Solutions Inc (ARC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!