ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (ARC): Price and Financial Metrics
ARC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ARC is currently 1.07, higher than merely 5.15% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- ARC's price/sales ratio is 0.15; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 4.63% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ARC comes in at 67.35% -- higher than that of 96.55% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Arc Document Solutions Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MOD, OBCI, TUP, MIK, and HVT.
- ARC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arc Document Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.e-arc.com.
ARC Stock Price Chart More Charts
ARC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.24||52-week high||$2.69|
|Prev. close||$1.26||52-week low||$1.07|
|Day high||$1.25||Avg. volume||73,419|
|50-day MA||$1.29||Dividend yield||3.23%|
|200-day MA||$1.57||Market Cap||56.90M|
ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (ARC) Company Bio
ARC Document Solutions, Inc., a reprographics company, provides document solutions to various businesses. The company was formerly known as American Reprographics Company and changed its name to ARC Document Solutions, Inc. in 2012. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Walnut Creek, California.
ARC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ARC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Arc Document Solutions Inc ranked in the 89st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 914.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Arc Document Solutions Inc ended up being:
- 26% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 7.41% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Arc Document Solutions Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 12.79% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Arc Document Solutions Inc experienced a tax rate of about 28% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 93.14% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|