ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (ARC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARC POWR Grades
- ARC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.74% of US stocks.
- ARC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ARC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
ARC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Arc Document Solutions Inc is higher than just 4.85% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- ARC's price/sales ratio is 0.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 5% of US stocks.
- Arc Document Solutions Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 48.1%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INT, CECE, HNI, AMOT, and GRBK.
- ARC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arc Document Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.e-arc.com.
ARC Valuation Summary
- ARC's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.4; this is 39.75% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 200 months, ARC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 6.4.
- Over the past 200 months, ARC's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARC.
ARC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 11.77%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -0.65%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 113.7%.
The table below shows ARC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.07||52-week high||$2.69|
|Prev. close||$2.08||52-week low||$0.86|
|Day high||$2.08||Avg. volume||243,140|
|50-day MA||$2.14||Dividend yield||3.85%|
|200-day MA||$1.91||Market Cap||88.40M|
ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (ARC) Company Bio
ARC Document Solutions, Inc., a reprographics company, provides document solutions to various businesses. The company was formerly known as American Reprographics Company and changed its name to ARC Document Solutions, Inc. in 2012. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Walnut Creek, California.
ARC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Arc Document Solutions Inc. To summarize, we found that Arc Document Solutions Inc ranked in the 85th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 534.33% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ARC, they are:
- 41% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 9.96% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Arc Document Solutions Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 4.33% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Arc Document Solutions Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 90.81% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ARC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARC Latest Social Stream
View Full ARC Social Stream
Latest ARC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arc Document Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARC as an investment opportunity.
Read This Before Considering ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:ARC) For Its Upcoming US$0.02 Dividend
It looks like ARC Document Solutions, Inc. ( NYSE:ARC ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. The...
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
simonkr/E+ via Getty Images Quad/Graphics (QUAD) is a deep value pick that's great for value investors who like businesses that are undervalued and backed by strong cash flows. This write-up was written from a deep value perspective. Basically - this is a stock I'm considering holding just until it reaches...
JCMR recently Announced Document Outsource study with 200+ market data Tables and Figures spread through Pages and easy to understand detailed TOC on Document Outsource. Document Outsource industry Report allows you to get different methods for maximizing your profit. The research study provides estimates for Document Outsource Forecast till 2029*. Some of the Leading key Companys Covered for this Research 
Over the past three months, shares of ARC Document Solutions (NYSE: ARC ) moved lower by 8.44%. Before having a look at the importance of debt, let us look at how much debt ARC Document Solutions has. ARC Document Solutions''s Debt Based on ARC Document Solutions''s balance sheet as of May 5, 2021, long-term debt is at $71.78 million and current debt is at $16.60 million, amounting to $88.38 million in total debt. Adjusted for $49.46 million in cash-equivalents, the company''s net debt is at $38.92 million. Let''s define some of the terms we used in the paragraph above. Current debt is the portion of a company''s debt which is due within 1 Full story available on Benzinga.com
ARC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARCWant to do more research on Arc Document Solutions Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Arc Document Solutions Inc (ARC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arc Document Solutions Inc (ARC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arc Document Solutions Inc (ARC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch