ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (ARC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, ARC has issued more dividends than only 1.24% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that ARC reports less variability in its free cash flow than 98.41% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -60.3 -- higher than 2.88% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ARC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AHCO, PGR, LMT, ENIC and COG.
ARC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Arc Document Solutions Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 29.06%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ARC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Arc Document Solutions Inc produces a dividend yield 4.9% -- which falls in the top 14%.
- With a market cap of roughly $180 million, ARC is in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than just 18.52% of them.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Arc Document Solutions Inc than it is for 84.55% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
ARC Dividend Chart
ARC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|