ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (ARC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, ARC has issued more dividends than only 1.24% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that ARC reports less variability in its free cash flow than 98.41% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -60.3 -- higher than 2.88% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ARC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AHCO, PGR, LMT, ENIC and COG.
ARC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of ARC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 49.02% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Arc Document Solutions Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, Arc Document Solutions Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 86.52% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Arc Document Solutions Inc, its beta is lower than 86.28% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- ARC's market cap of approximately $123 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 33.63% of them.
ARC Dividend Chart
ARC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|