Arco Platform Limited - Class A Common Shares (ARCE): Price and Financial Metrics
ARCE Stock Summary
- ARCE's went public 2.57 years ago, making it older than merely 5.96% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 552.11, Arco Platform Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.46% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ARCE comes in at -46.24% -- higher than that of only 5.53% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARCE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CMT, EPAC, EVI, SVT, and OSK.
- ARCE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arco Platform Ltd's official web site, go to www.arcoeducacao.com.br.
ARCE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.63||52-week high||$58.93|
|Prev. close||$28.19||52-week low||$24.33|
|Day high||$28.32||Avg. volume||221,321|
|50-day MA||$31.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.77||Market Cap||834.07M|
Arco Platform Limited - Class A Common Shares (ARCE) Company Bio
Arco Platform Limited, a technology company in the education sector, provides a pedagogical system with technology-enabled features to deliver educational content to private schools in Brazil. The company’s curriculum solutions provide educational content from basic to secondary education K-12 curriculum in printed and digital formats delivered through its platform. As of March 31, 2018, it had a network consisted of 1,140 partner schools and 405,814 enrolled students. The company’s activities also comprise editing, publishing, advertising, and sale of educational content for private schools. It serves students, teachers, administrators, and parents. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in São Paulo, Brazil.
ARCE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Arco Platform Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Arco Platform Ltd ranked in the 84th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 441.5% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Arco Platform Ltd ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 1.28 -- which is good for besting just 24.47% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector with positive cash flow).
- 96% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 84.8% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 4% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 15.16% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ARCE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARCE Latest Social Stream
View Full ARCE Social Stream
Latest ARCE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arco Platform Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARCE as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Arco Platform Limited in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
Arco Platform Limited (ARCE) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call March 31, 2021 06:00 PM ET Company Participants Carina Carreira - Director of Investor Relations Pedro Guerra - Chief Operating Officer Ari de Sa Cavalcante - Chief Executive Officer Conference Call Participants Vinicius Ribeiro - UBS Diego Aragao - Goldman Sachs...
Thank you for standing by and welcome to Arco Platform Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Call. After Arco remarks, there will be a question-and-answer session. Now, I will turn the conference over to Carina Carreira, Arco's IR Director.
Arco Platform Limited, or Arco (Nasdaq: ARCE), today announced that its Board of Directors has approved to increase the share repurchase limit of its existing share repurchase program established on January 6, 2021, or the Repurchase Program. Pursuant to the increased repurchase limit, Arco may repurchase up to 2.5 million of its outstanding Class A common shares in the open market, based on prevailing market prices, or in privately negotiated transactions, over a period beginning on March 31, 2021 continuing until the earlier of the completion of the repurchase or January 6, 2023, depending upon market conditions. Arco’s Board of Directors will review the Repurchase Program periodically and may authorize further adjustments to its terms and size or suspend or discontinue the Repurchase...
Arco Platform Limited, or Arco (Nasdaq: ARCE), today reported financial and operating results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020.
ARCE Price Returns