Arco Platform Limited - Class A Common Shares (ARCE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARCE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ARCE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.94% of US stocks.
- ARCE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ARCE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 11.86% of US stocks).
ARCE Stock Summary
- ARCE's went public 3.51 years ago, making it older than merely 11.48% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 254.41%, Arco Platform Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 95.32% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ARCE comes in at -59.86% -- higher than that of only 7.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARCE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NMIH, ALTO, HLX, GLDD, and STKL.
- ARCE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arco Platform Ltd's official web site, go to www.arcoeducacao.com.br.
ARCE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.11||52-week high||$26.51|
|Prev. close||$16.80||52-week low||$13.20|
|Day high||$16.81||Avg. volume||189,612|
|50-day MA||$14.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.17||Market Cap||474.46M|
Arco Platform Limited - Class A Common Shares (ARCE) Company Bio
Arco Platform Limited, a technology company in the education sector, provides a pedagogical system with technology-enabled features to deliver educational content to private schools in Brazil. The company’s curriculum solutions provide educational content from basic to secondary education K-12 curriculum in printed and digital formats delivered through its platform. As of March 31, 2018, it had a network consisted of 1,140 partner schools and 405,814 enrolled students. The company’s activities also comprise editing, publishing, advertising, and sale of educational content for private schools. It serves students, teachers, administrators, and parents. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in São Paulo, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARCE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARCE Latest Social Stream
View Full ARCE Social Stream
Latest ARCE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arco Platform Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARCE as an investment opportunity.
Does the February share price for Arco Platform Limited ( NASDAQ:ARCE ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
SÃO PAULO, February 03, 2022--Arco Platform Limited, or Arco (Nasdaq: ARCE) today announced that it has acquired in Brazil the following solutions from Pearson Education do Brasil Ltda.:
Investment company C WorldWide Group Holding A (Current Portfolio) buys Adobe Inc, Align Technology Inc, NovoCure, Axonics Inc, Exact Sciences Corp, sells Visa Inc, DexCom Inc, Quidel Corp, Xylem Inc, Fidelity National Information Services Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, C WorldWide Group Holding A.
Truxt Investmentos Ltda. Buys XP Inc, Arco Platform, Sells NVIDIA Corp, Amazon.com Inc, Alphabet Inc
Investment company Truxt Investmentos Ltda. (Current Portfolio) buys XP Inc, Arco Platform, sells NVIDIA Corp, Amazon.com Inc, Alphabet Inc, Microsoft Corp, Apple Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Truxt Investmentos Ltda..
Los Angeles, CA, based Investment company Tcw Group Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Nike Inc, Twilio Inc, Roblox Corp, PepsiCo Inc, Broadcom Inc, sells Splunk Inc, Schlumberger, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc, Baker Hughes Co, Sempra Energy during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Tcw Group Inc.
ARCE Price Returns