Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. Cl A (ARCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARCO POWR Grades
- ARCO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARCO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ARCO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 39.98% of US stocks).
ARCO Stock Summary
- Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.61% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ARCO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.09% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UGP, WLKP, COOP, MHLD, and HEES.
- ARCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.arcosdorados.com.
ARCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ARCO's price/earnings ratio is 141.24% lower, now standing at -8.
- Over the past 126 months, ARCO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
- ARCO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 126 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARCO.
ARCO Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 4.4%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 34.37%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -32.25%.
The table below shows ARCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.92% of graded US stocks.
- ARCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.818 -- ranking 27th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ARCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.45||52-week high||$8.44|
|Prev. close||$7.43||52-week low||$4.33|
|Day high||$7.63||Avg. volume||1,159,057|
|50-day MA||$7.58||Dividend yield||2.14%|
|200-day MA||$6.16||Market Cap||1.57B|
Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. Cl A (ARCO) Company Bio
Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. is a McDonald's franchisee. The Company, through its wholly owned and majority owned subsidiaries, operates and franchises McDonald's restaurants in the food service industry. The Company manages its business as distinct geographic segments and its operations are divided into four geographical divisions: the Brazil; the Caribbean division, consisting of Aruba, Curacao, Colombia, French Guyana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago, the United States Virgin Islands of Saint Croix and Saint Thomas and Venezuela; the North Latin America division (NOLAD), consisting of Costa Rica, Mexico and Panama, and the South Latin America division (SLAD), consisting of Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Peru and Uruguay. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARCO Latest Social Stream
View Full ARCO Social Stream
Latest ARCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARCO as an investment opportunity.
Jack in the Box's (JACK) first-quarter fiscal 2022 results benefit from robust company restaurant sales.
There's a lot going on these days, so it's best to keep it safe and simple when you're investing.
MONTEVIDEO, Uruguay, February 23, 2022--You are invited to join the senior management of Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. (NYSE: ARCO) on a webcast to discuss the Company's results for the fourth quarter and twelve months ended December 31, 2021, which will be released before the market opens on Wednesday, March 16, 2022. Marcelo Rabach, Chief Executive Officer, and senior management will host the webcast. Opening remarks will be followed by a question and answer period.
Arcos Dorados (NYSE: ARCO) shareholders trounced the market on Wednesday morning. The rally was sparked by a Wall Street pro who turned more confident about the McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) franchisee's business. Arcos Dorados stock was hit with an upgrade from an analyst at Credit Suisse, who thinks the stock could surge to $9.50 per share over the short term as the Latin American fast-food industry moves out of the pandemic.
Cracker Barrel's (CBRL) second-quarter fiscal 2022 top line reflects benefits from improvement in restaurant and retail comparable store sales.
ARCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARCOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc (ARCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc (ARCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc (ARCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch