Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. Class A Shares (ARCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARCO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ARCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.75% of US stocks.
- ARCO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- ARCO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
ARCO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ARCO is 10.04 -- better than 96.97% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ARCO is currently 64.12, higher than 92.66% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 163.09%, Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.11% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc are BRFS, WLKP, CINR, COOP, and SPI.
- ARCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.arcosdorados.com.
ARCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ARCO's price/earnings ratio is 141.24% lower, now standing at -8.
- Over the past 126 months, ARCO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
- ARCO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 126 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARCO.
ARCO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -35.61%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -287.06%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -50.93%.
The table below shows ARCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.58% of graded US stocks.
- ARCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.818 -- ranking 26th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ARCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.87||52-week high||$6.82|
|Prev. close||$4.77||52-week low||$3.86|
|Day high||$4.87||Avg. volume||825,394|
|50-day MA||$5.25||Dividend yield||0.62%|
|200-day MA||$5.56||Market Cap||1.02B|
Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. Class A Shares (ARCO) Company Bio
Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. is a McDonald's franchisee. The Company, through its wholly owned and majority owned subsidiaries, operates and franchises McDonald's restaurants in the food service industry. The Company manages its business as distinct geographic segments and its operations are divided into four geographical divisions: the Brazil; the Caribbean division, consisting of Aruba, Curacao, Colombia, French Guyana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago, the United States Virgin Islands of Saint Croix and Saint Thomas and Venezuela; the North Latin America division (NOLAD), consisting of Costa Rica, Mexico and Panama, and the South Latin America division (SLAD), consisting of Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Peru and Uruguay. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARCO Latest Social Stream
View Full ARCO Social Stream
Latest ARCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARCO as an investment opportunity.
Penny stocks have tons of upside and tons of risk.
MONTEVIDEO, Uruguay, October 13, 2021--You are invited to join a webcast with the senior management of Arcos Dorados (NYSE: ARCO), to discuss the Company's results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2021, which will be released before the market opens on Wednesday, November 10, 2021. Marcelo Rabach, Chief Executive Officer, and senior management will host the webcast. Opening remarks will be followed by a question and answer period.
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
MONTEVIDEO, Uruguay, October 05, 2021--Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. (NYSE: ARCO) ("Arcos Dorados" or the "Company"), Latin America’s largest restaurant chain and the world’s largest independent McDonald’s franchisee, today announced its participation in the following investor event:
Before we spend countless hours researching a company, we like to analyze what insiders, hedge funds and billionaire investors think of the stock first. This is a necessary first step in our investment process because our research has shown that the elite investors’ consensus returns have been exceptional. In the following paragraphs, we find out […]
ARCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARCOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc (ARCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc (ARCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc (ARCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch