Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. Class A Shares (ARCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARCO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ARCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARCO is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- ARCO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 41.13% of US stocks).
ARCO Stock Summary
- Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.89% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ARCO is currently 73.61, higher than 93.76% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 163.09%, Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.26% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc are BRFS, WLKP, CINR, COOP, and GPK.
- Visit ARCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arcosdorados.com.
ARCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ARCO's price/earnings ratio is 141.24% lower, now standing at -8.
- Over the past 126 months, ARCO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
- ARCO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 126 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARCO.
ARCO Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -32.25%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -28.37%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -14.79%.
The table below shows ARCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.03% of graded US stocks.
- ARCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.818 -- ranking 27th of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ARCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.53||52-week high||$6.82|
|Prev. close||$5.49||52-week low||$3.86|
|Day high||$5.53||Avg. volume||856,529|
|50-day MA||$5.70||Dividend yield||0.55%|
|200-day MA||$5.57||Market Cap||1.16B|
Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. Class A Shares (ARCO) Company Bio
Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. is a McDonald's franchisee. The Company, through its wholly owned and majority owned subsidiaries, operates and franchises McDonald's restaurants in the food service industry. The Company manages its business as distinct geographic segments and its operations are divided into four geographical divisions: the Brazil; the Caribbean division, consisting of Aruba, Curacao, Colombia, French Guyana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago, the United States Virgin Islands of Saint Croix and Saint Thomas and Venezuela; the North Latin America division (NOLAD), consisting of Costa Rica, Mexico and Panama, and the South Latin America division (SLAD), consisting of Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Peru and Uruguay. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARCO Latest Social Stream
View Full ARCO Social Stream
Latest ARCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARCO as an investment opportunity.
MONTEVIDEO, Uruguay, September 01, 2021--Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. (NYSE: ARCO) ("Arcos Dorados" or the "Company"), Latin America’s largest restaurant chain and the world’s largest independent McDonald’s franchisee, today announced its participation in the following investor events:
MONTEVIDEO, Uruguay, August 12, 2021--Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. (NYSE: ARCO) ("Arcos Dorados" or the "Company"), Latin America’s largest restaurant chain and the world’s largest independent McDonald’s franchisee, today announced its participation in the following investor events:
Every investor in Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. ( NYSE:ARCO ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
MONTEVIDEO, Uruguay--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Arcos Dorados Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ARCO) (Arcos Dorados or the Company), Latin Americas largest restaurant chain and the worlds largest independent McDonalds franchisee, today reported unaudited results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2021. Second Quarter 2021 Highlights Excluding Venezuela Consolidated1 revenues totaled $591.3 million, rising 102.4% in US dollars and 104.5% on a constant currency basis versus 2020, and 4.2% in constan
Thank you for joining our Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Webcast. With us today are Marcelo Rabach, our Chief Executive Officer; Luis Raganato, our Chief Operating Officer; and Mariano Tannenbaum, our Chief Financial Officer.
ARCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARCOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc (ARCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc (ARCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc (ARCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch