Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. Class A Shares (ARCO): Price and Financial Metrics
ARCO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ARCO is 7.03 -- better than 95.24% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 379.94%; that's higher than 96.11% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PPC, SLGN, GPK, CINR, and GBX.
- Visit ARCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arcosdorados.com.
ARCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.36||52-week high||$8.00|
|Prev. close||$5.50||52-week low||$2.92|
|Day high||$5.43||Avg. volume||877,633|
|50-day MA||$5.05||Dividend yield||2.18%|
|200-day MA||$4.42||Market Cap||1.11B|
Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. Class A Shares (ARCO) Company Bio
Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. is a McDonald's franchisee. The Company, through its wholly owned and majority owned subsidiaries, operates and franchises McDonald's restaurants in the food service industry. The Company manages its business as distinct geographic segments and its operations are divided into four geographical divisions: the Brazil; the Caribbean division, consisting of Aruba, Curacao, Colombia, French Guyana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago, the United States Virgin Islands of Saint Croix and Saint Thomas and Venezuela; the North Latin America division (NOLAD), consisting of Costa Rica, Mexico and Panama, and the South Latin America division (SLAD), consisting of Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Peru and Uruguay. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.