Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. Cl A (ARCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARCO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ARCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARCO is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ARCO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 52nd percentile.
ARCO Stock Summary
- ARCOS DORADOS HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.18% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ARCOS DORADOS HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, ARCO has reported earnings growth of 372.41%, putting it ahead of 95.62% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ARCOS DORADOS HOLDINGS INC are HEES, UGP, BRFS, HOV, and HBI.
- Visit ARCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arcosdorados.com.
ARCO Valuation Summary
- ARCO's price/earnings ratio is 14.1; this is 31.78% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 139 months, ARCO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 23.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARCO.
ARCO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -42.74%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 1.54%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 105.33%.
The table below shows ARCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.92% of graded US stocks.
- ARCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.818 -- ranking 27th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ARCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.90||52-week high||$8.44|
|Prev. close||$7.00||52-week low||$4.33|
|Day high||$7.01||Avg. volume||973,061|
|50-day MA||$7.36||Dividend yield||2.29%|
|200-day MA||$7.02||Market Cap||1.45B|
Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. Cl A (ARCO) Company Bio
Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. is a McDonald's franchisee. The Company, through its wholly owned and majority owned subsidiaries, operates and franchises McDonald's restaurants in the food service industry. The Company manages its business as distinct geographic segments and its operations are divided into four geographical divisions: the Brazil; the Caribbean division, consisting of Aruba, Curacao, Colombia, French Guyana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago, the United States Virgin Islands of Saint Croix and Saint Thomas and Venezuela; the North Latin America division (NOLAD), consisting of Costa Rica, Mexico and Panama, and the South Latin America division (SLAD), consisting of Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Peru and Uruguay. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARCO Latest Social Stream
View Full ARCO Social Stream
Latest ARCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARCOS DORADOS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARCO as an investment opportunity.
While stocks priced at less than $10 don't carry the cache of blue-chip stocks, the returns that they offer can be enticing.
In the latest trading session, Arcos Dorados (ARCO) closed at $7.26, marking a +0.55% move from the previous day.
Solid segmental performance and new store openings support Darden's (DRI) first-quarter fiscal 2023 results.
Starbucks (SBUX) benefits from store expansion efforts. Comps growth and digitalization are likely to drive growth.
ARCO vs. CMG: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
ARCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARCOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc (ARCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc (ARCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc (ARCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch