Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (ARCT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARCT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ARCT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARCT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ARCT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ARCT Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 89.7, Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than 96.37% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 224.86%, Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.36% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ARCT comes in at -59.7% -- higher than that of only 3.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARCT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CERC, ATHX, DAIO, GSIT, and RNA.
- Visit ARCT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arcturusrx.com.
ARCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.39||52-week high||$129.71|
|Prev. close||$33.96||52-week low||$24.87|
|Day high||$34.50||Avg. volume||957,922|
|50-day MA||$33.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$53.67||Market Cap||905.14M|
Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (ARCT) Company Bio
Arcturus Therapeutics Ltd a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of oral drug candidates. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
ARCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARCT Latest Social Stream
View Full ARCT Social Stream
Latest ARCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARCT as an investment opportunity.
Arcturus Therapeutics to Present at Upcoming Investor and Scientific Conferences
These Covid-19 vaccine stocks may be late in the race, but they certainly have growth potential as we head into the summer.
Primordial Genetics Grants Arcturus Therapeutics Exclusive License of an RNA Polymerase for Human and Animal Therapeutics
Primordial Genetics ("Primordial"), a synthetic biology company developing enzymatic production systems for nucleic acids, today announced granting Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. ("Arcturus", Nasdaq: ARCT), a clinical-stage messenger RNA (mRNA) medicines company, an exclusive license of an enzyme for an RNA polymerase (RNApol). The enzyme was discovered by Primordial to meet the challenge of manufacturing high-quality, long RNAs for therapeutic applications.
The big shareholder groups in Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. ( NASDAQ:ARCT ) have power over the company...
In an RM article last week on Nano One Materials, I coined the phrase: the antidote to stagflation is innovation. This is stagflation. Many are using the threat of rising interest rates as an excuse to sell Nasdaq favorites and small-caps, with the general reason being that higher growth companies are more exposed to higher discount rates caused by higher interest rates.
ARCT Price Returns