Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (ARCT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARCT POWR Grades
- ARCT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 42.01% of US stocks.
- ARCT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- ARCT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
ARCT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ARCTURUS THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 9.71% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.46, ARCTURUS THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than 88.05% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ARCT's revenue has grown 485.03% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.91% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ARCTURUS THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS INC are ATRA, CRNX, IMTX, SRRK, and ARBE.
- Visit ARCT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arcturusrx.com.
ARCT Valuation Summary
- ARCT's price/sales ratio is 9.8; this is 390% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ARCT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 111 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARCT.
ARCT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARCT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24% of graded US stocks.
- ARCT's asset turnover comes in at 0.02 -- ranking 368th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ARCT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.10||52-week high||$48.75|
|Prev. close||$18.39||52-week low||$11.70|
|Day high||$19.20||Avg. volume||577,579|
|50-day MA||$16.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.72||Market Cap||506.02M|
Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (ARCT) Company Bio
Arcturus Therapeutics Ltd a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of oral drug candidates. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARCT Latest Social Stream
View Full ARCT Social Stream
Latest ARCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARCTURUS THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARCT as an investment opportunity.
These Analysts Just Made A Significant Downgrade To Their Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:ARCT) EPS Forecasts
The latest analyst coverage could presage a bad day for Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. ( NASDAQ:ARCT ), with the...
Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings ( NASDAQ:ARCT ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$13.4m (up...
Companies in the Healthcare sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Arcturus Therapeutics (ARCT – Research Report) and Humacyte (HUMA – Research Report). Arcturus Therapeutics (ARCT) In a report released today, Ed Arce from H.C. Wainwright maintained a Hold rating on Arcturus Therapeutics, with a price target of $19.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $19.99. According to TipRanks.
Arcturus Therapeutics (ARCT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 33.83% and 281.97%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SAN DIEGO, November 09, 2022--Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (the "Company", "Arcturus", "Arcturus Therapeutics", Nasdaq: ARCT), a global late-stage clinical messenger RNA medicines company focused on the development of infectious disease vaccines and significant opportunities within liver and respiratory rare diseases, today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022, and provided corporate updates.
ARCT Price Returns