Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (ARCT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARCT POWR Grades
- ARCT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 51.4% of US stocks.
- ARCT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- ARCT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
ARCT Stock Summary
- ARCT's price/sales ratio is 159.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.54% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 217.01%, Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.92% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ARCT is more volatile than 94.32% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARCT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XENE, PTGX, SGMO, TTNP, and ENTA.
- ARCT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.arcturusrx.com.
ARCT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ARCT's price/earnings ratio is 124.38% lower, now standing at -8.9.
- Over the past 96 months, ARCT's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- ARCT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 141.8 over the prior 96 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARCT.
ARCT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARCT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.23% of graded US stocks.
- ARCT's asset turnover comes in at 0.02 -- ranking 368th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ARCT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.55||52-week high||$129.71|
|Prev. close||$52.58||52-week low||$24.87|
|Day high||$54.70||Avg. volume||914,673|
|50-day MA||$46.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.86||Market Cap||1.44B|
Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (ARCT) Company Bio
Arcturus Therapeutics Ltd a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of oral drug candidates. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARCT Latest Social Stream
View Full ARCT Social Stream
Latest ARCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARCT as an investment opportunity.
Arcturus Therapeutics Announces Meeting with President of Vietnam and CEO of Vingroup to Discuss Expansion of COVID-19 Vaccine Collaboration
SAN DIEGO, September 22, 2021--Arcturus Therapeutics Announces Meeting with President of Vietnam and CEO of Vingroup to Discuss Expansion of COVID-19 Vaccine Collaboration
The Daily Biotech Pulse: Pfizer-BioNTech US Vaccine Contract, Summit Slumps On Adverse Regulatory Feedback, Cerevel CFO Departs
Here's a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours. Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs Sept. 20) Acceleron Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ: XLRN) Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: AUPH) C4 Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CCCC) Cerevel Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CERE) Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. NASDAQ: CRVS) Fulcrum Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FULC) IVERIC bio, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISEE) Leap Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: LPTX) Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Arcturus Therapeutics Announces Approval from Vietnam Ministry of Health to Proceed into Phase 2 and Phase 3a for ARCT-154, Next Generation STARR™ mRNA Vaccine Targeting SARS-CoV-2 Delta Variant and Other Variants of Concern
SAN DIEGO, September 22, 2021--Approval from Vietnam Ministry of Health to Proceed into Phase 2 and Phase 3a for ARCT-154, Next Generation STARR™ mRNA Vaccine
SAN DIEGO, September 08, 2021--Arcturus Therapeutics to Participate in Citi's 16th Annual BioPharma Virtual Conference 2021
SAN DIEGO, September 07, 2021--Arcturus Therapeutics to Present at Upcoming Investor and Scientific Conferences
ARCT Price Returns