Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (ARCT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARCT POWR Grades
- ARCT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 46.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARCT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 160 days.
- ARCT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
ARCT Stock Summary
- ARCT's price/sales ratio is 81.48; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.98% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 145.85%, Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ARCT has reported earnings growth of 277.55%, putting it ahead of 92.28% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARCT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KYMR, SGMO, XENE, ENTA, and MIRM.
- ARCT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.arcturusrx.com.
ARCT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ARCT's price/earnings ratio is 124.38% lower, now standing at -8.9.
- Over the past 96 months, ARCT's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- ARCT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 141.8 over the prior 96 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARCT.
ARCT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARCT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24% of graded US stocks.
- ARCT's asset turnover comes in at 0.02 -- ranking 368th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ARCT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.30||52-week high||$89.18|
|Prev. close||$27.21||52-week low||$24.87|
|Day high||$28.88||Avg. volume||414,093|
|50-day MA||$37.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.44||Market Cap||719.66M|
Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (ARCT) Company Bio
Arcturus Therapeutics Ltd a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of oral drug candidates. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARCT Latest Social Stream
View Full ARCT Social Stream
Latest ARCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARCT as an investment opportunity.
Krystal Biotech Appoints Jing Marantz, MD, PhD, MBA as Chief Business Officer and Rand Sutherland, MD, MPH to its Board of Directors
PITTSBURGH, Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Krystal Biotech, Inc., (“Krystal”) (NASDAQ: KRYS), the leader in redosable gene therapies for rare disease, announced today the appointments of Jing Marantz as Chief Business Officer and Rand Sutherland as a new member of the Board of Directors. Dr. Marantz is an experienced biopharmaceutical industry executive who has held senior level positions in medical affairs, business development, and commercial strategy in multiple therapeutic areas, includin
While Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings (NASDAQ:ARCT) shareholders have made 872% in 3 years, increasing losses might now be front of mind as stock sheds 15% this week
It hasn't been the best quarter for Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. ( NASDAQ:ARCT ) shareholders, since the share...
New York, NY, based Investment company Orbimed Advisors Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Adagio Therapeutics Inc, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc, Biogen Inc, HCA Healthcare Inc, Erasca Inc, sells Prelude Therapeutics Inc, Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc, Ascendis Pharma A/S, Natera Inc, Anthem Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Orbimed Advisors Llc.
Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:ARCT)s share price gapped up before the market opened on Thursday . The stock had previously closed at $42.65, but opened at $43.86. Arcturus Therapeutics shares last traded at $42.00, with a volume of 2,855 shares. ARCT has been the subject of a number of analyst reports. Barclays decreased their price 
Brokerages Expect Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:ARCT) Will Post Quarterly Sales of $12.90 Million
Brokerages predict that Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:ARCT) will report sales of $12.90 million for the current quarter, according to Zacks Investment Research. Four analysts have provided estimates for Arcturus Therapeutics earnings, with the lowest sales estimate coming in at $1.50 million and the highest estimate coming in at $43.40 million. Arcturus Therapeutics reported sales 
ARCT Price Returns