Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (ARCT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARCT POWR Grades
- ARCT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 51.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARCT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ARCT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
ARCT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ARCTURUS THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 9.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 92.38%, ARCTURUS THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 87.64% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ARCT's revenue has grown 485.03% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.24% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ARCTURUS THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS INC are ACRS, CRNX, ATRA, INVZ, and IMTX.
- ARCT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARCTURUS THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.arcturusrx.com.
ARCT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ARCT's price/sales ratio is 68.09% higher, now standing at 7.9.
- ARCT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 114 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARCT.
ARCT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARCT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24% of graded US stocks.
- ARCT's asset turnover comes in at 0.02 -- ranking 368th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ARCT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARCT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ARCT, see our ARCT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$78.46||Average Broker Recommendation||1.88 (Hold)|
ARCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.10||52-week high||$31.41|
|Prev. close||$14.72||52-week low||$11.70|
|Day high||$15.41||Avg. volume||337,779|
|50-day MA||$18.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.17||Market Cap||400.98M|
Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (ARCT) Company Bio
Arcturus Therapeutics Ltd a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of oral drug candidates. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARCT Latest Social Stream
View Full ARCT Social Stream
Latest ARCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARCTURUS THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARCT as an investment opportunity.
Immuneering Corporation (IMRX) Soars 16.9%: Is Further Upside Left in the Stock?
Immuneering Corporation (IMRX) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Arcturus Therapeutics to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Provide Corporate Update on March 28, 2023
SAN DIEGO, March 07, 2023--Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (the "Company," "Arcturus," Nasdaq: ARCT), a global late-stage clinical messenger RNA medicines company focused on the development of infectious disease vaccines and significant opportunities within liver and respiratory rare diseases, today announced that it will release its financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2022 after the market close on Tuesday, March 28 and will also host a conference call and webcast
Arcturus Therapeutics to Attend Upcoming Investor Conferences
SAN DIEGO, February 06, 2023--Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (the "Company", "Arcturus", Nasdaq: ARCT), a global late-stage clinical messenger RNA medicines company focused on the development of infectious disease vaccines and significant opportunities within liver and respiratory rare diseases, today announced that the Company will participate in the following investor conferences:
Arcturus Therapeutics Announces Clinical Trial Application for ARCT-032 Received Approval to Proceed into First-in-Human Studies to Treat Cystic Fibrosis
SAN DIEGO, January 31, 2023--Arcturus Announces Clinical Trial Application for ARCT-032 Received Approval to Proceed into First-in-Human Studies to Treat Cystic Fibrosis
Swelling losses haven't held back gains for Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings (NASDAQ:ARCT) shareholders since they're up 109% over 5 years
Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. ( NASDAQ:ARCT ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop...
ARCT Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...