Ardagh Group S.A. Common Shares (ARD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARD POWR Grades
- ARD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 79.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARD is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ARD ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
ARD Stock Summary
- Ardagh Group SA's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 0.92% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 138.51, Ardagh Group SA P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.98% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -31.71 for Ardagh Group SA; that's greater than it is for just 0.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SEAS, NM, AHT, SUP, and VVV.
- ARD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ardagh Group SA's official web site, go to www.ardaghgroup.com.
ARD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.42||52-week high||$28.33|
|Prev. close||$24.38||52-week low||$12.22|
|Day high||$24.78||Avg. volume||113,395|
|50-day MA||$26.25||Dividend yield||2.46%|
|200-day MA||$20.30||Market Cap||455.68M|
Ardagh Group S.A. Common Shares (ARD) Company Bio
Ardagh Group S.A. manufactures and supplies glass and metal packaging products. Its products include conical, rectangular, and oval shaped steel and aluminum cans for multi and single-serve use; glass bottles and jars; steel and aluminum aerosols; single-serve bowls; kegs; and custom products, including cigar boxes, rectangular steel boxes, peanut cans, and coffee cans. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Luxembourg.
ARD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ARD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ardagh Group SA ranked in the 5th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ardagh Group SA, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.01 years, is -0.33% -- higher than just 3.88% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 43% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 11.27% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, Ardagh Group SA experienced a tax rate of about 3% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than just 20.07% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ARD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARD Latest Social Stream
View Full ARD Social Stream
Latest ARD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ardagh Group SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARD as an investment opportunity.
Many of the debt securities include fine-print warnings that the companies might not fulfill their environmental pledges.
When you buy shares in a company, there is always a risk that the price drops to zero. On the other hand, if you find a...
Does the April share price for Ardagh Group S.A. ( NYSE:ARD ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate...
INDIANAPOLIS, March 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Ardagh Group, Glass – North America, a business unit of Ardagh Group and Bragg Live Food Products partnered to introduce a new 16oz glass bottle for its line of apple cider vinegar beverages. The 16oz glass non-alcoholic beverage bottle for…
Sustainable stocks are going gangbusters. We found seven with an environmental focus to buy now.
ARD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|