Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ARDS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARDS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ARDS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.68% of US stocks.
- ARDS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 29 days.
- ARDS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 7.94% of US stocks).
ARDS Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.42 for ARIDIS PHARMACEUTICALS INC; that's greater than it is for only 4.55% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ARIDIS PHARMACEUTICALS INC comes in at 8,933.33%, a number that bests 99.67% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- ARIDIS PHARMACEUTICALS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -107.67%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ARIDIS PHARMACEUTICALS INC are MRSN, AREC, STTK, KZIA, and RYTM.
- ARDS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARIDIS PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.aridispharma.com.
ARDS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ARDS's price/sales ratio is 278.95% higher, now standing at 7.2.
- Over the past 50 months, ARDS's price/sales ratio has gone down 81.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARDS.
ARDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.20||52-week high||$4.34|
|Prev. close||$1.21||52-week low||$0.88|
|Day high||$1.24||Avg. volume||576,170|
|50-day MA||$1.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.64||Market Cap||21.24M|
Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ARDS) Company Bio
Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc., a late-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery and development of targeted immunotherapy using fully human monoclonal antibodies (mAb) to treat life-threatening infections. Its lead product candidate is AR-301, a fully human mAb of immunoglobulin 1 (IgG1) that is in Phase III pivotal trials for the treatment of lung infections resulting from S. aureus alphatoxin. The company is also developing AR-105, a fully human IgG1 mAb, which is in Phase II trials to target gram-negative bacteria P. aeruginosa; AR-101, a human IgM mAb that is in Phase IIa trials for the treatment of hospital-acquired pneumonia (HAP)and ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP) caused by P. aeruginosa serotype O11; AR-401 to treat infections caused by A. baumannii; AR-201, an anti- respiratory syncytial virus F-protein mAb; and AR-501, an anti-infective therapy to manage chronic lung infections in cystic fibrosis patients and acute pneumonia in HAP and VAP patients. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARDS Latest Social Stream
View Full ARDS Social Stream
Latest ARDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARIDIS PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARDS as an investment opportunity.
Wave Therapeutics (WVE) provides a positive update from its ongoing phase Ib/IIa study evaluating one of its lead candidates, WVE-003, for Huntington's disease. Stock up.
Intellia Therapeutics (NTLA) reported positive interim results for its CRISPR candidates being evaluated to treat transthyretin (ATTR) amyloidosis and treating hereditary angioedema (HAE).
bluebird's (BLUE) Syskona (eli-cel) gets FDA approval for early, active cerebral adrenoleukodystrophy (CALD) in patients less than 18 years of age.
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Aridis Pharmaceuticals (ARDS – Research Report) and Minerva Neurosciences (NERV – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Aridis Pharmaceuticals (ARDS) In a report released today, Vernon Bernardino from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Aridis Pharmaceuticals, with a price target of $19.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $1.48. According to TipRanks.
Aridis Pharmaceuticals (ARDS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -650% and 97.21%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ARDS Price Returns
Continue Researching ARDSWant to see what other sources are saying about Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARDS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARDS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARDS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch