Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ARDS): Price and Financial Metrics
ARDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.23||52-week high||$2.77|
|Prev. close||$0.27||52-week low||$0.15|
|Day high||$0.27||Avg. volume||2,863,325|
|50-day MA||$0.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.80||Market Cap||8.47M|
ARDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARDS POWR Grades
- ARDS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 76.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARDS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 42 days.
- ARDS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
ARDS Stock Summary
- ARIDIS PHARMACEUTICALS INC's market capitalization of $6,674,343 is ahead of only 2.58% of US-listed equities.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ARDS is more volatile than 94.19% of stocks we're observing.
- ARIDIS PHARMACEUTICALS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -221.43%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.56% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ARIDIS PHARMACEUTICALS INC are SYBX, ACIU, STTK, GRNA, and PIRS.
- ARDS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARIDIS PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.aridispharma.com.
ARDS Valuation Summary
- ARDS's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 4.55% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ARDS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 4.5 over the prior 58 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARDS.
ARDS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ARDS, see our ARDS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$18.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ARDS) Company Bio
Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc., a late-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery and development of targeted immunotherapy using fully human monoclonal antibodies (mAb) to treat life-threatening infections. Its lead product candidate is AR-301, a fully human mAb of immunoglobulin 1 (IgG1) that is in Phase III pivotal trials for the treatment of lung infections resulting from S. aureus alphatoxin. The company is also developing AR-105, a fully human IgG1 mAb, which is in Phase II trials to target gram-negative bacteria P. aeruginosa; AR-101, a human IgM mAb that is in Phase IIa trials for the treatment of hospital-acquired pneumonia (HAP)and ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP) caused by P. aeruginosa serotype O11; AR-401 to treat infections caused by A. baumannii; AR-201, an anti- respiratory syncytial virus F-protein mAb; and AR-501, an anti-infective therapy to manage chronic lung infections in cystic fibrosis patients and acute pneumonia in HAP and VAP patients. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in San Jose, California.
ARDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARDS Latest Social Stream
View Full ARDS Social Stream
Latest ARDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARIDIS PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARDS as an investment opportunity.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Thursday
It's time to start the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers that traders need to know about for Thursday morning!
Aridis (ARDS) Up After FDA Nod for Pneumonia Drug Study Design
Aridis (ARDS) stock jumps 115% after the company reports reaching an agreement with the FDA on its proposed study on AR-301 as an adjunctive treatment for hospital-acquired pneumonia.
Aridis Receives Agreement from the FDA on a Single Confirmatory Phase 3 Study of AR-301 and the Clinical Study Design
LOS GATOS, Calif., May 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARDS) today announced positive feedback from the FDA on the Company’s proposed single confirmatory Phase 3 study of investigational monoclonal antibody candidate AR-301, which is being developed as an adjunctive therapy in combination with standard of care (SOC) antibiotics for the treatment of pneumonia caused by Gram-positive bacteria Staphylococcus aureus (S. aureus) in mechanically ventilated hospitaliz
Aridis Pharmaceuticals Receives Nasdaq Notice on Late Filing of its Form 10-Q
LOS GATOS, Calif., May 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARDS) (“Aridis” or the “Company”), a biopharmaceutical company, announced today that it received a notice (the “Notice”) from the Listing Qualifications Department of The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) on May 23, 2023 indicating that the Company is not currently in compliance with Nasdaq’s Listing Rules (the “Listing Rules”) due to the Company’s inability to timely file its Form 10-Q for the three month
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Monday
We're starting off the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth keeping an eye on Monday morning!
ARDS Price Returns
Continue Researching ARDSWant to see what other sources are saying about Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARDS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARDS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARDS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...