Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ARDS): Price and Financial Metrics
ARDS Stock Summary
- Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock had its IPO on August 14, 2018, making it an older stock than just 2.16% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.34% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 19.38, Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc are UMRX, ALPN, PTI, XENE, and GRTS.
- ARDS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.aridispharma.com.
ARDS Stock Price Chart More Charts
ARDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.25||52-week high||$12.40|
|Prev. close||$5.79||52-week low||$3.80|
|Day high||$6.25||Avg. volume||12,387|
|50-day MA||$6.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.01||Market Cap||55.70M|
Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ARDS) Company Bio
Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc., a late-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery and development of targeted immunotherapy using fully human monoclonal antibodies (mAb) to treat life-threatening infections. Its lead product candidate is AR-301, a fully human mAb of immunoglobulin 1 (IgG1) that is in Phase III pivotal trials for the treatment of lung infections resulting from S. aureus alphatoxin. The company is also developing AR-105, a fully human IgG1 mAb, which is in Phase II trials to target gram-negative bacteria P. aeruginosa; AR-101, a human IgM mAb that is in Phase IIa trials for the treatment of hospital-acquired pneumonia (HAP)and ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP) caused by P. aeruginosa serotype O11; AR-401 to treat infections caused by A. baumannii; AR-201, an anti- respiratory syncytial virus F-protein mAb; and AR-501, an anti-infective therapy to manage chronic lung infections in cystic fibrosis patients and acute pneumonia in HAP and VAP patients. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in San Jose, California.