Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ARDS): Price and Financial Metrics
ARDS Stock Summary
- ARDS's went public 1.52 years ago, making it older than only 1.7% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For ARDS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- ARDS's price/sales ratio is 28.01; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.49% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc are UMRX, PTI, ALPN, GRTS, and NVAX.
- Visit ARDS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aridispharma.com.
ARDS Stock Price Chart More Charts
ARDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.39||52-week high||$12.40|
|Prev. close||$7.53||52-week low||$4.07|
|Day high||$7.51||Avg. volume||19,438|
|50-day MA||$5.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.53||Market Cap||65.86M|
Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ARDS) Company Bio
Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc., a late-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery and development of targeted immunotherapy using fully human monoclonal antibodies (mAb) to treat life-threatening infections. Its lead product candidate is AR-301, a fully human mAb of immunoglobulin 1 (IgG1) that is in Phase III pivotal trials for the treatment of lung infections resulting from S. aureus alphatoxin. The company is also developing AR-105, a fully human IgG1 mAb, which is in Phase II trials to target gram-negative bacteria P. aeruginosa; AR-101, a human IgM mAb that is in Phase IIa trials for the treatment of hospital-acquired pneumonia (HAP)and ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP) caused by P. aeruginosa serotype O11; AR-401 to treat infections caused by A. baumannii; AR-201, an anti- respiratory syncytial virus F-protein mAb; and AR-501, an anti-infective therapy to manage chronic lung infections in cystic fibrosis patients and acute pneumonia in HAP and VAP patients. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in San Jose, California.