Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ARDS): Price and Financial Metrics
ARDS Stock Summary
- ARDS's price/sales ratio is 65.63; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.04% of US stocks.
- ARDS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.15% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at -58.54%, a number that bests just 3.69% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc are IMGN, BLCM, CRIS, FULC, and KALV.
- Visit ARDS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aridispharma.com.
ARDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.25||52-week high||$10.18|
|Prev. close||$6.52||52-week low||$3.80|
|Day high||$6.43||Avg. volume||10,822|
|50-day MA||$7.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.85||Market Cap||62.91M|
Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ARDS) Company Bio
Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc., a late-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery and development of targeted immunotherapy using fully human monoclonal antibodies (mAb) to treat life-threatening infections. Its lead product candidate is AR-301, a fully human mAb of immunoglobulin 1 (IgG1) that is in Phase III pivotal trials for the treatment of lung infections resulting from S. aureus alphatoxin. The company is also developing AR-105, a fully human IgG1 mAb, which is in Phase II trials to target gram-negative bacteria P. aeruginosa; AR-101, a human IgM mAb that is in Phase IIa trials for the treatment of hospital-acquired pneumonia (HAP)and ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP) caused by P. aeruginosa serotype O11; AR-401 to treat infections caused by A. baumannii; AR-201, an anti- respiratory syncytial virus F-protein mAb; and AR-501, an anti-infective therapy to manage chronic lung infections in cystic fibrosis patients and acute pneumonia in HAP and VAP patients. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in San Jose, California.