Ardelyx, Inc. (ARDX): Price and Financial Metrics
ARDX Stock Summary
- Ardelyx Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 7.4% of US listed stocks.
- ARDX's price/sales ratio is 1,219.48; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.7% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ARDX's revenue has grown -99.38% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 0.49% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ardelyx Inc are PSTI, AUPH, RARX, RVNC, and NK.
- ARDX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ardelyx Inc's official web site, go to www.ardelyx.com.
ARDX Stock Price Chart More Charts
ARDX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.00||52-week high||$8.31|
|Prev. close||$7.15||52-week low||$1.60|
|Day high||$7.16||Avg. volume||543,217|
|50-day MA||$5.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.89||Market Cap||460.61M|
Ardelyx, Inc. (ARDX) Company Bio
Ardelyx is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative, minimally-systemic, small molecule therapeutics that work exclusively in the gastrointestinal tract to treat cardio-renal, gastrointestinal and metabolic diseases. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Fremont, California.