Ardelyx, Inc. (ARDX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARDX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ARDX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 52.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARDX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ARDX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.89% of US stocks).
ARDX Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 13.81, Ardelyx Inc has a higher such ratio than 89.51% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Ardelyx Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.88% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Ardelyx Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -59.61%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 7.37% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ardelyx Inc are CLVS, SMCI, FBIO, TVTX, and APM.
- Visit ARDX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ardelyx.com.
ARDX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ARDX's EV/EBIT ratio is 103.41% lower, now standing at -1.
- ARDX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 31.4 over the prior 88 months.
- Over the past 88 months, ARDX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 35.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARDX.
ARDX Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -0.63%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 42.77%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -8.18%.
The table below shows ARDX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARDX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARDX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.73% of graded US stocks.
- ARDX's asset turnover comes in at 0.061 -- ranking 306th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- XBIO, CBAY, and BPTH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARDX.
The table below shows ARDX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARDX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARDX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.59||52-week high||$2.15|
|Prev. close||$0.59||52-week low||$0.49|
|Day high||$0.60||Avg. volume||3,315,688|
|50-day MA||$0.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.96||Market Cap||85.88M|
Ardelyx, Inc. (ARDX) Company Bio
Ardelyx is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative, minimally-systemic, small molecule therapeutics that work exclusively in the gastrointestinal tract to treat cardio-renal, gastrointestinal and metabolic diseases. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Fremont, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARDX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARDX Latest Social Stream
View Full ARDX Social Stream
Latest ARDX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ardelyx Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARDX as an investment opportunity.
Aerie (AERI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 260.29% and 272.10%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Ardelyx, Inc. (Nasdaq:ARDX), a biopharmaceutical company founded with a mission to discover, develop and commercialize innovative first-in-class medicines that meet significant unmet medical needs, today announced that it has entered into a debt financing agreement with investment affiliates managed by SLR Capital Partners ("SLR").
Ardelyx to Report Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2021 Financial Results and Provide Corporate Update on February 28, 2022
Ardelyx, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARDX), a biopharmaceutical company founded with a mission to discover, develop and commercialize innovative first-in-class medicines that meet significant unmet medical needs, today announced that it will hold a conference call on Monday February 28, at 4:30 pm Eastern Time to discuss fourth quarter and year-end 2021 financial results and provide a corporate update.
Ardelyx, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARDX), a biopharmaceutical company founded with a mission to discover, develop and commercialize innovative first-in-class medicines that meet significant unmet medical needs, today announced that on February 1, 2022, the compensation committee of the company's board of directors granted four new non-executive employees options to purchase an aggregate of 35,547 shares of the company's common stock, and granted an aggregate of 25,750 Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) to five n
Investment company Clarius Group, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys BTC BlackRock Ultra Short-Term Bond ETF, , Vanguard Ultra-Short Bond ETF, Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF, iShares Core U.S.
ARDX Price Returns