Ardelyx, Inc. (ARDX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARDX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ARDX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 52.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARDX is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- ARDX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.66% of US stocks).
ARDX Stock Summary
- Ardelyx Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 12.29% of US listed stocks.
- The volatility of Ardelyx Inc's share price is greater than that of 98.56% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ARDX comes in at -71.45% -- higher than that of merely 3.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ardelyx Inc are FBIO, RDCM, APM, CLVS, and CRDF.
- Visit ARDX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ardelyx.com.
ARDX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ARDX's EV/EBIT ratio is 103.41% lower, now standing at -1.
- ARDX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 31.4 over the prior 88 months.
- Over the past 88 months, ARDX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 35.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARDX.
ARDX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -19.15%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -64.21%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -55.48%.
The table below shows ARDX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARDX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARDX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.87% of graded US stocks.
- ARDX's asset turnover comes in at 0.061 -- ranking 308th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- XBIO, CBAY, and BPTH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARDX.
The table below shows ARDX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARDX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARDX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.16||52-week high||$2.31|
|Prev. close||$1.14||52-week low||$1.01|
|Day high||$1.19||Avg. volume||8,336,225|
|50-day MA||$1.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.67||Market Cap||119.62M|
Ardelyx, Inc. (ARDX) Company Bio
Ardelyx is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative, minimally-systemic, small molecule therapeutics that work exclusively in the gastrointestinal tract to treat cardio-renal, gastrointestinal and metabolic diseases. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Fremont, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARDX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARDX Latest Social Stream
View Full ARDX Social Stream
Latest ARDX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ardelyx Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARDX as an investment opportunity.
There's loads of hot penny stocks worth checking in on today and we're taking a look at what some of the top movers are doing!
Spurned by the FDA, Ardelyx execs grab bonuses to stay on while axing nearly two-thirds of remaining staff
Still reeling from a surprise CRL a few months ago, Ardelyx is engaging in another round of layoffs. And this time, a few C-suite execs will earn retention payments in tandem with the restructuring. The biotech said Wednesday it will reduce its workforce by 65% and lay off over 100
As it cut two-thirds of its positions, the company also outlined hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash and stock awards to retain three top executives.
Ardelyx, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARDX), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of innovative first-in-class medicines to improve treatment for people with kidney and cardiorenal diseases, today announced that the company has met with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in a Type A meeting, but was not provided sufficient clarity on what constitutes "clinical relevance of the magnitude of treatment effect" and continues to await additional informati
Hyperphosphatemia Treatment Market to Witness Increase in Revenues by 2029 | F Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., Japan Tobacco Inc., OPKO Health, Inc., Ardelyx, Inc.
Hyperphosphatemia Treatment Market, 2021-2029, the market stood at USD 2.36 billion in 2021. It is set to exhibit a CAGR of +5% in the forecast period 2021-2029. Hyperphosphatemia is a condition in which an abnormal amount of phosphate is present in
ARDX Price Returns