Ardelyx, Inc. (ARDX): Price and Financial Metrics
ARDX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ARDX is 0.03 -- better than only 9.05% of US stocks.
- ARDX's price/sales ratio is 100.36; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.32% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ARDX's revenue has grown 102.57% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.51% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ardelyx Inc are OTIC, VBLT, ATHX, CKPT, and XLRN.
- Visit ARDX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ardelyx.com.
ARDX Stock Price Chart More Charts
ARDX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.71||52-week high||$8.81|
|Prev. close||$5.75||52-week low||$2.10|
|Day high||$6.00||Avg. volume||838,478|
|50-day MA||$6.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.35||Market Cap||375.72M|
Ardelyx, Inc. (ARDX) Company Bio
Ardelyx is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative, minimally-systemic, small molecule therapeutics that work exclusively in the gastrointestinal tract to treat cardio-renal, gastrointestinal and metabolic diseases. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Fremont, California.