Ardelyx, Inc. (ARDX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARDX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ARDX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.73% of US stocks.
- ARDX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ARDX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.29% of US stocks).
ARDX Stock Summary
- ARDX's price/sales ratio is 15.84; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.46% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ARDELYX INC comes in at 416.57%, a number that bests 97.95% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of ARDELYX INC's share price is greater than that of 94.86% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARDX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMST, SOPH, PAR, RXST, and SERA.
- Visit ARDX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ardelyx.com.
ARDX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ARDX's price/sales ratio is 236.17% higher, now standing at 15.8.
- ARDX's price/sales ratio has moved up 7.4 over the prior 107 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARDX.
ARDX Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -43%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -87.34%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 17.98%.
The table below shows ARDX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARDX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARDX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.73% of graded US stocks.
- ARDX's asset turnover comes in at 0.061 -- ranking 306th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- XBIO, CBAY, and BPTH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARDX.
The table below shows ARDX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARDX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ARDX, see our ARDX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$6.21||Average Broker Recommendation||1.62 (Moderate Buy)|
ARDX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARDX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.79||52-week high||$4.94|
|Prev. close||$4.59||52-week low||$0.49|
|Day high||$4.94||Avg. volume||7,709,650|
|50-day MA||$3.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.91||Market Cap||989.10M|
Ardelyx, Inc. (ARDX) Company Bio
Ardelyx is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative, minimally-systemic, small molecule therapeutics that work exclusively in the gastrointestinal tract to treat cardio-renal, gastrointestinal and metabolic diseases. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Fremont, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARDX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARDX Latest Social Stream
View Full ARDX Social Stream
Latest ARDX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARDELYX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARDX as an investment opportunity.
Top Healthcare Stocks for April 2023
Top healthcare stocks include Theravance Biopharma for best value, ShockWave Medical for fastest growth, and Ardelyx for most momentum.
Top 10 Growth Stocks in Biotech
In this article, we will discuss the Top 10 Growth Stocks in Biotech. You can skip our industry overview and go directly to the Top 5 Growth Stocks in Biotech. The biotech industry encompasses a wide range of fields, including genetic engineering, biomanufacturing, bioinformatics, and synthetic biology. It has the potential to transform many aspects […]
Ardelyx (ARDX) Gains As Market Dips: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, Ardelyx (ARDX) closed at $4.05, marking a +0.5% move from the previous day.
7 Core Stocks to Build a Solid Portfolio Around
You’ll enjoy your investing journey more if you know that you can rely on your core of stocks to buy to provide a solid foundation.
Top Healthcare Stocks for March 2023
Top healthcare stocks include Theravance Biopharma for best value, Signify Health for fastest growth, and TransMedics Group for most momentum.
ARDX Price Returns
Continue Researching ARDXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ardelyx Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ardelyx Inc (ARDX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ardelyx Inc (ARDX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ardelyx Inc (ARDX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...