American Rebel Holdings Inc. (AREB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AREB Stock Summary
- AREB has a higher market value than only 0.95% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $5,081,781.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -84.51%, AMERICAN REBEL HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.84% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AMERICAN REBEL HOLDINGS INC comes in at 292.92%, a number that bests 96.9% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AMERICAN REBEL HOLDINGS INC are FAMI, MYNZ, LFST, KXIN, and LTH.
- To check out AMERICAN REBEL HOLDINGS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001648087.
AREB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, AREB's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 0.8.
- AREB's price/sales ratio has moved down 1349.2 over the prior 59 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AREB.
AREB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AREB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.25||52-week high||$7.42|
|Prev. close||$0.25||52-week low||$0.22|
|Day high||$0.26||Avg. volume||1,790,812|
|50-day MA||$0.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.86||Market Cap||1.29M|
American Rebel Holdings Inc. (AREB) Company Bio
American Rebel Holdings, Inc. engages in the design and marketing of branded safes and personal security and self-defense products. It also designs and manufactures branded apparel and accessories. The company was founded on December 15, 2014 and is headquartered in Nashville, TN.
Most Popular Stories View All
AREB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AREB Latest Social Stream
View Full AREB Social Stream
Latest AREB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMERICAN REBEL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AREB as an investment opportunity.
Champion Acquisition Drives Quarterly Revenue to $4.1 Million Nashville, TN, Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- American Rebel Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: AREB) – America’s Patriotic Brand (the “Company”) announced its financial results for the three-month period ended September 30, 2022. Investors are encouraged to read the Company’s quarterly report on Form 10-Q, which was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commissions (the “SEC”) and contains additional information and is posted at https://ame
Welcome back and get ready for the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth knowing about on Monday morning!
Nashville, Tennessee--(Newsfile Corp. - November 7, 2022) - American Rebel Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: AREB) ("American Rebel," or the "Company") today announced that Andy Ross, Chief Executive Officer, and Corey Lambrecht, Board Member, will be attending the Q4 Investor Summit Live in NYC at the Sheraton Times Square. Mr. Ross will be discussing the Company's recent acquisition of Champion Safe Company that closed on July 29, 2022, and the Company's first quarter as a combined ...
AURORA, CO, Nov. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- American Rebel, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Rebel Holdings, Inc. – America’s Patriotic Brand (NASDAQ: AREB), is presenting its new apparel lineup at Nation’s Best Sports (NBS) Fall Specialty Market November 3 – 5 at Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center in Aurora, Colorado. The Fall Specialty Market presents to the NBS members the latest in team and retail athletics, fishing apparel, hunting apparel and footwear, and lifestyle ap
In this article, we discuss the 15 best high volume penny stocks to buy now. If you want to read about some more high volume penny stocks, go directly to 5 Best High Volume Penny Stocks to Buy Now. Penny stocks had become an important indicator of the overall health of the stock market in […]
AREB Price Returns