Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd. (ARGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARGO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ARGO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARGO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ARGO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 27.48% of US stocks).
ARGO Stock Summary
- ARGO's went public 34.59 years ago, making it older than 92.08% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Argo Group International Holdings Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Argo Group International Holdings Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -134.61%; that's higher than merely 15.7% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Argo Group International Holdings Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be MTLS, NPO, KNL, TSRI, and IKNX.
- ARGO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Argo Group International Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.argolimited.com.
ARGO Valuation SummaryIn comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ARGO's price/sales ratio is 71.43% lower, now standing at 1.
ARGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.21||52-week high||$58.60|
|Prev. close||$53.24||52-week low||$31.01|
|Day high||$53.44||Avg. volume||141,073|
|50-day MA||$54.12||Dividend yield||2.33%|
|200-day MA||$45.01||Market Cap||1.85B|
Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd. (ARGO) Company Bio
Argo Group International Holdings is an international underwriter of specialty insurance and reinsurance products in the property and casualty market. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.
ARGO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Argo Group International Holdings Ltd. To summarize, we found that Argo Group International Holdings Ltd ranked in the 26th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 68.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Argo Group International Holdings Ltd ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 1.26; that's higher than merely 11.88% of US stocks in the Financial Services sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.75 years, is -0.06% -- higher than just 15.81% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Argo Group International Holdings Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 28 -- greater than 89.28% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ARGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARGO Latest Social Stream
View Full ARGO Social Stream
Latest ARGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Argo Group International Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARGO as an investment opportunity.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd. (NYSE: ARGO)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 4, 2021, 10:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning and welcome to the Argo Group First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call.
Argo Group (ARGO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2300.00% and 5.56%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Argo Group Reports 2021 First Quarter Results
Argo Group (ARGO) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Argo Group Comments on Results for First Quarter 2021
ARGO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARGOWant to do more research on Argo Group International Holdings Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Argo Group International Holdings Ltd (ARGO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Argo Group International Holdings Ltd (ARGO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Argo Group International Holdings Ltd (ARGO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch