Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd. (ARGO): Price and Financial Metrics
ARGO Stock Summary
- Argo Group International Holdings Ltd's stock had its IPO on November 14, 1986, making it an older stock than 91.55% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Argo Group International Holdings Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Argo Group International Holdings Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 153.74%; that's higher than 92.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Argo Group International Holdings Ltd are HSII, BLD, MGRC, RECN, and FSS.
- Visit ARGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.argolimited.com.
ARGO Stock Price Chart More Charts
ARGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.29||52-week high||$78.57|
|Prev. close||$66.80||52-week low||$60.36|
|Day high||$66.73||Avg. volume||145,634|
|50-day MA||$65.08||Dividend yield||1.9%|
|200-day MA||$69.48||Market Cap||2.24B|
Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd. (ARGO) Company Bio
Argo Group International Holdings is an international underwriter of specialty insurance and reinsurance products in the property and casualty market. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.