Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd. (ARGO): Price and Financial Metrics
ARGO Stock Summary
- Argo Group International Holdings Ltd's stock had its IPO on November 14, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.04% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Argo Group International Holdings Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.37% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, ARGO has reported earnings growth of -253.95%, putting it ahead of merely 7.78% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARGO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SIGI, GLRE, SCS, VIRC, and HMN.
- ARGO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Argo Group International Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.argolimited.com.
ARGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.59||52-week high||$53.35|
|Prev. close||$48.69||52-week low||$25.00|
|Day high||$49.90||Avg. volume||135,131|
|50-day MA||$44.30||Dividend yield||2.55%|
|200-day MA||$38.30||Market Cap||1.69B|
Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd. (ARGO) Company Bio
Argo Group International Holdings is an international underwriter of specialty insurance and reinsurance products in the property and casualty market. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.
ARGO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ARGO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Argo Group International Holdings Ltd ranked in the 19th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Argo Group International Holdings Ltd, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is -4.02; that's higher than just 6.46% of US stocks in the Financial Services sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.5 years comes in at 0.01%; that's greater than only 24.61% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Argo Group International Holdings Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ARGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARGO Latest Social Stream
View Full ARGO Social Stream
Latest ARGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Argo Group International Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARGO as an investment opportunity.
Raymond James Stick to Their Buy Rating for Argo Group International Holdings Ltd
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 18, 2021 / Argo Group International Holdings Ltd. (NYSE:ARGO) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 18, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Shares of Argo Gr Intl Hldgs (NYSE:ARGO) decreased in after-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share were up 75.81% year over year to ($0.52), which missed the estimate of ($0.39). Revenue of $465,800,000 rose by 9.39% from the same period last year, which beat the estimate of $446,120,000. Looking Ahead Argo Gr Intl Hldgs hasn't issued any earnings guidance for the time being. View more earnings on ARGO Argo Gr Intl Hldgs hasn't issued any revenue guidance for the time being. Technicals 52-week high: $64.25 Company's 52-week low was at $25.00 Price action over last quarter: Up 12.32% Company Profile Argo Group International Holdings Ltd is a property and casualty insurance company. It has two reportable segments which are U.S. Operation...
Argo Group reports 2020 fourth quarter results.
Argo Group International (ARGO) declares $0.31/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.82%Payable March 12; for shareholders of record Feb. 26; ex-div Feb. 25.See ARGO Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
ARGO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARGOWant to do more research on Argo Group International Holdings Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Argo Group International Holdings Ltd (ARGO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Argo Group International Holdings Ltd (ARGO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Argo Group International Holdings Ltd (ARGO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!