argenx SE (ARGX): Price and Financial Metrics
ARGX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Argenx Se is higher than it is for about merely 0.37% of US stocks.
- ARGX's price/sales ratio is 224.89; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.7% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ARGX has reported earnings growth of 191.72%, putting it ahead of 93.7% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Argenx Se, a group of peers worth examining would be FATE, MOR, RARX, DNLI, and ALPN.
- ARGX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Argenx Se's official web site, go to www.argenx.com.
ARGX Stock Price Chart More Charts
ARGX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$161.88||52-week high||$169.50|
|Prev. close||$160.12||52-week low||$106.49|
|Day high||$163.60||Avg. volume||143,133|
|50-day MA||$156.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$137.05||Market Cap||6.17B|
argenx SE (ARGX) Company Bio
arGEN-X N.V., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on creating and developing therapeutic antibodies for the treatment of cancer and autoimmune diseases. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Breda, Netherlands.