argenx SE (ARGX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARGX POWR Grades
- ARGX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARGX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- ARGX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
ARGX Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 360.07, Argenx Se has a higher such ratio than 98.55% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, ARGX has reported earnings growth of 2,313.22%, putting it ahead of 98.99% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ARGX's revenue has grown 142.71% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.2% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Argenx Se, a group of peers worth examining would be CRSP, BBIO, CUE, EDIT, and DRNA.
- ARGX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Argenx Se's official web site, go to www.argenx.com.
ARGX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARGX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$323.58||52-week high||$382.15|
|Prev. close||$321.73||52-week low||$238.58|
|Day high||$324.33||Avg. volume||175,767|
|50-day MA||$318.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$304.35||Market Cap||16.64B|
argenx SE (ARGX) Company Bio
arGEN-X N.V., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on creating and developing therapeutic antibodies for the treatment of cancer and autoimmune diseases. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Breda, Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARGX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARGX Latest Social Stream
View Full ARGX Social Stream
Latest ARGX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Argenx Se that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARGX as an investment opportunity.
Artisan Partners, a high value-added investment management firm, published its ‘Artisan Small Cap Fund’ second quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 4.36% was recorded by its Investor Class: ARTSX, 4.40% by its Advisor Class: APDSX, and 4.41% by its Institutional Class: APHSX for the second […]
September 3, 2021Breda, the Netherlands – argenx (Euronext & Nasdaq: ARGX), a global immunology company committed to improving the lives of people suffering from severe autoimmune diseases and cancer, today announced that members of management will participate in several upcoming conferences: KBC Life Sciences & Biotech Virtual Conference. Management will participate in investor meetings on Tuesday, September 7, 2021.Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference. Fireside chat on Friday, September
argenx Announces Validation of European Marketing Authorization Application for Efgartigimod in Generalized Myasthenia Gravis
Validation initiates formal evaluation of application which started on August 19, 2021; decision expected mid-2022If approved, efgartigimod will be the first-and-only approved FcRn antagonist in EuropeRegulatory reviews of efgartigimod for generalized myasthenia gravis currently underway in the U.S., Japan and Europe Breda, the Netherlands – August 25, 2021 – argenx (Euronext & Nasdaq: ARGX), a global immunology company committed to improving the lives of people suffering from severe autoimmune
August 4, 2021Breda, the Netherlands – argenx (Euronext & Nasdaq: ARGX), a global immunology company committed to improving the lives of people suffering from severe autoimmune diseases and cancer, today announced that members of management will participate in a fireside chat at the 2021 Wedbush PacGrow Virtual Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, August 11, 2021 at 11:30 a.m. ET. A live webcast of the presentation may be accessed on the Investors section of the argenx website at argenx.com/inves
- Completion of enrollment expected by year-end for ADAPT-SC and ADVANCE (IV) trials of efgartigimod; topline data for both trials expected in first half of 2022 - Introduced “argenx 2025” vision during R&D Day to highlight commitment to patients and science and outline path to becoming global, integrated immunology leader - Management to host conference call today at 2:30 pm CEST (8:30 am ET) - July 29, 2021Breda, the Netherlands – argenx (Euronext & Nasdaq: ARGX), a global immunology company c
ARGX Price Returns