arGEN-X SE ADR (ARGX): Price and Financial Metrics
ARGX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$482.90||52-week high||$550.76|
|Prev. close||$508.78||52-week low||$333.07|
|Day high||$488.68||Avg. volume||249,682|
|50-day MA||$509.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$414.07||Market Cap||28.27B|
ARGX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARGX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ARGX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.11% of US stocks.
- ARGX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ARGX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.89% of US stocks).
ARGX Stock Summary
- ARGX's price/sales ratio is 1,929.05; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.56% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ARGENX SE comes in at -75.11%, a number that bests merely 2.53% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ARGX is more volatile than just 2.62% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARGX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IMRX, GLYC, OVID, ATNM, and PTGX.
- ARGX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARGENX SE's official web site, go to www.argenx.com.
arGEN-X SE ADR (ARGX) Company Bio
argenx (Euronext & Nasdaq: ARGX), a global immunology company committed to improving the lives of people suffering from severe autoimmune diseases and cancers, today announced its 2021 corporate priorities and highlighted recent achievements from its late-stage immunology pipeline driven by its FcRn antagonist, efgartigimod. Additionally, the Company announced interim data from the Phase 2 CULMINATE trial of cusatuzumab in development with Cilag GmbH International, an affiliate of Janssen, and provided financial guidance for 2021. (Source:Wiki)
ARGX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARGX Latest Social Stream
View Full ARGX Social Stream
Latest ARGX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARGENX SE that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARGX as an investment opportunity.
argenx Announces VYVGART (efgartigimod alfa) Authorized for Sale by Health Canada for Generalized Myasthenia Gravis
VYVGARTⓇ is the first-and-only neonatal Fc receptor (FcRn) blocker authorized for sale in Canada Approval based on the positive Phase 3 ADAPT trial (p<0.0001) showing 68% of VYVGART-treated patients were responders on the MG-ADL scale compared to 30% of placebo patients after one treatment cycle Amsterdam, The Netherlands —Sep. 21, 2023—argenx SE (Euronext & Nasdaq: ARGX), a global immunology company committed to improving the lives of people suffering from severe autoimmune diseases, today anno
Airbnb, which is set to join the S&P 500 on Monday, and DKNG lead a watch list of stocks poised to make moves if the stock market can find its footing.
Argenx is Friday's IBD Stock Of The Day. The biotech stock is climbing the right side of a cup base on enthusiasm for its drug, Vyvgart.
argenx Announces Positive CHMP Opinion for Subcutaneous Efgartigimod for Generalized Myasthenia Gravis
Positive opinion based on Phase 3 ADAPT-SC study demonstrating noninferior total IgG reduction at day 29 with subcutaneously (SC) administered efgartigimod, compared to intravenous (IV) administrationEuropean Commission (EC) decision on marketing authorization application (MAA) expected within approximately 60 days Amsterdam, The Netherlands—September 15, 2023—argenx SE (Euronext & Nasdaq: ARGX), a global immunology company committed to improving the lives of people suffering from severe autoimm
August 30, 2023Amsterdam, the Netherlands – argenx (Euronext & Nasdaq: ARGX), a global immunology company committed to improving the lives of people suffering from severe autoimmune diseases, today announced that members of management will participate in several upcoming investor conferences in September: Citi's 18th Annual BioPharma Conference. Fireside chat on Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 4:20 p.m. ET in Boston, MA.Wells Fargo Healthcare Conference. Fireside chat on Thursday, September 7, 2
ARGX Price Returns