argenx SE (ARGX): Price and Financial Metrics
ARGX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Argenx Se is higher than it is for about merely 0.39% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 188.12, Argenx Se has a higher such ratio than 98.7% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, ARGX has reported earnings growth of 191.72%, putting it ahead of 93.39% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Argenx Se, a group of peers worth examining would be FATE, FIXX, SNDX, ALPN, and ANAB.
- Visit ARGX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.argenx.com.
ARGX Stock Price Chart More Charts
ARGX Price/Volume Stats
argenx SE (ARGX) Company Bio
arGEN-X N.V., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on creating and developing therapeutic antibodies for the treatment of cancer and autoimmune diseases. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Breda, Netherlands.