Aris Water Solutions Inc. (ARIS): Price and Financial Metrics
ARIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.69||52-week high||$17.81|
|Prev. close||$9.98||52-week low||$6.69|
|Day high||$10.00||Avg. volume||251,210|
|50-day MA||$10.68||Dividend yield||3.56%|
|200-day MA||$10.98||Market Cap||558.42M|
ARIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARIS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ARIS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.08% of US stocks.
- ARIS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ARIS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 21.22% of US stocks).
ARIS Stock Summary
- ARIS WATER SOLUTIONS INC's stock had its IPO on October 22, 2021, making it an older stock than only 2.92% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 55.27, ARIS WATER SOLUTIONS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 89.69% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, ARIS has reported earnings growth of 187.59%, putting it ahead of 92.78% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARIS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SSSS, HNNA, VVPR, OSW, and SWIM.
- To check out ARIS WATER SOLUTIONS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001865187.
ARIS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, ARIS's price/sales ratio is 23.81% lower, now standing at 1.6.
- Over the past 23 months, ARIS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 232.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARIS.
Aris Water Solutions Inc. (ARIS) Company Bio
Aris Water Solutions, Inc. is an environmental infrastructure and solutions company which engages in the reduction of water and carbon footprints. It delivers full-cycle water handling and recycling solutions that increase the sustainability of energy company operations. It carries out its operations through its Produced Water Handling and Water Solutions businesses. The Produced Water Handling business gathers, transports, and, unless recycled, handles produced water generated from oil and natural gas production. The Water Solutions business develops and operates recycling facilities to treat, store, and recycle produced water. The company was founded by William A. Zartler in May 2021 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
ARIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARIS Latest Social Stream
View Full ARIS Social Stream
Latest ARIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARIS WATER SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARIS as an investment opportunity.
Aris Water Solutions Inc (NYSE:ARIS) recently announced a dividend of $0.09 per share, payable on 2023-09-28, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-09-13. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's deep dive into Aris Water Solutions Inc's dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
HOUSTON, September 11, 2023--Aris Water Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: ARIS) ("Aris," "Aris Water," or the "Company") announced today the publication of its 2022 Sustainability Report, which highlights the significant progress Aris made in 2022 related to environmental, social, and governance goals and details how Aris continues to build upon its recognized leadership in enhancing water sustainability in its areas of operation.
HOUSTON, August 21, 2023--Aris Water Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: ARIS) ("Aris", "Aris Water" or the "Company") today announced that Nick Patterson will join the Company as Chief Commercial Officer, effective August 28, 2023. In the newly created role of Chief Commercial Officer, Mr. Patterson will lead the focus and continued growth of all of Aris’s commercial activities, which includes its produced water handling and water solutions businesses. Mr. Patterson will report to Amanda Brock, Chief Execut
The headline numbers for Aris Water Solutions, Inc. (ARIS) give insight into how the company performed in the quarter ended June 2023, but it may be worthwhile to compare some of its key metrics to Wall Street estimates and the year-ago actuals.
Aris Water Solutions, Inc. (ARIS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 100% and 8.40%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ARIS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|