Aris Water Solutions Inc. (ARIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARIS POWR Grades
- ARIS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.66% of US stocks.
- ARIS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ARIS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
ARIS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.53, ARIS WATER SOLUTIONS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.94% of US stocks.
- ARIS's went public 1.11 years ago, making it older than merely 1.31% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 143.18, ARIS WATER SOLUTIONS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.05% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ARIS WATER SOLUTIONS INC are AMPS, PSTL, ARMK, ACM, and WEX.
- To check out ARIS WATER SOLUTIONS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001865187.
ARIS Valuation Summary
- ARIS's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 42.86% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 13 months, ARIS's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARIS.
ARIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.27||52-week high||$23.58|
|Prev. close||$16.36||52-week low||$10.06|
|Day high||$16.49||Avg. volume||333,398|
|50-day MA||$15.11||Dividend yield||2.2%|
|200-day MA||$16.99||Market Cap||932.68M|
Aris Water Solutions Inc. (ARIS) Company Bio
Aris Water Solutions, Inc. is an environmental infrastructure and solutions company which engages in the reduction of water and carbon footprints. It delivers full-cycle water handling and recycling solutions that increase the sustainability of energy company operations. It carries out its operations through its Produced Water Handling and Water Solutions businesses. The Produced Water Handling business gathers, transports, and, unless recycled, handles produced water generated from oil and natural gas production. The Water Solutions business develops and operates recycling facilities to treat, store, and recycle produced water. The company was founded by William A. Zartler in May 2021 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARIS Latest Social Stream
View Full ARIS Social Stream
Latest ARIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARIS WATER SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARIS as an investment opportunity.
As much of the world is going through a secular shift from fossil fuels to renewable energy sources to help slow climate change, many renewable energy stocks have promising growth prospects ahead. Brookfield Renewable Partners operates one of the world's largest portfolios of publicly traded renewable power assets.
Aris Water Solutions ( NYSE:ARIS ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$90.8m (up 53% from 3Q...
Aris Mining ( TSE:ARIS ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$93.9m (up 7.0% from 3Q 2021). Net...
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
HOUSTON, November 09, 2022--Aris Water Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: ARIS) ("Aris", "Aris Water" or the "Company") today announced financial and operating results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
ARIS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|