American Realty Investors, Inc. (ARL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARL POWR Grades
- ARL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
- ARL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ARL Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.38, American Realty Investors Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 5.81% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of American Realty Investors Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.18% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for American Realty Investors Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.14% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to American Realty Investors Inc are SID, PBF, CEPU, MESA, and BDN.
- ARL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Realty Investors Inc's official web site, go to www.americanrealtyinvest.com.
ARL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.46||52-week high||$14.00|
|Prev. close||$8.05||52-week low||$6.45|
|Day high||$8.46||Avg. volume||3,937|
|50-day MA||$8.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.42||Market Cap||136.65M|
American Realty Investors, Inc. (ARL) Company Bio
American Realty Investors, Inc. engages in the acquisition, development, and ownership of residential, hotel, and commercial real estate properties in the Southwestern, Southeastern, and Midwestern United States. The company leases apartment units to residents; leases office, industrial, and retail space to various for-profit businesses, as well as local, state, and federal agencies; and sells properties and land. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
ARL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARL Latest Social Stream
View Full ARL Social Stream
Latest ARL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Realty Investors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARL as an investment opportunity.
American Realty Investors, Inc. ( NYSE:ARL ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 10% in...
American Realty Investors, Inc. (NYSE:ARL) is reporting its results of operations for the quarter ended September 30, 2020. For the three months ended September 30, 2020, the Company reported a net income attributable to common shares of $8.0 million or $0.50 per diluted share, compared to a net loss attributable to common shares of $7.6 million or $0.47 per diluted share for the same period in 2019.
American Realty Investors, Inc. (NYSE:ARL) is reporting its results of operations for the quarter ended June 30, 2020. For the three months ended June 30, 2020, The Company reported a net loss applicable to common shares of $2.3 million or $0.14 per diluted share, compared to a net loss applicable to common shares of $2.8 million or $0.17 per diluted share for the same period in 2019.
Brookfield Property tops the list Continue reading...
ARL Price Returns
Continue Researching ARLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on American Realty Investors Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
American Realty Investors Inc (ARL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Realty Investors Inc (ARL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Realty Investors Inc (ARL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch