American Realty Investors, Inc. (ARL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARL Stock Summary
- American Realty Investors Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.76% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of American Realty Investors Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ARL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.26% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SID, STRS, PBF, CEPU, and TCI.
- ARL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Realty Investors Inc's official web site, go to www.americanrealtyinvest.com.
ARL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, ARL's price/sales ratio is 147.06% higher, now standing at 4.2.
- Over the past 243 months, ARL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.8.
- ARL's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARL.
ARL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -11.9%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 40.04%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -50.38%.
The table below shows ARL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.46||52-week high||$20.38|
|Prev. close||$13.81||52-week low||$7.69|
|Day high||$14.43||Avg. volume||76,020|
|50-day MA||$11.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.09||Market Cap||217.41M|
American Realty Investors, Inc. (ARL) Company Bio
American Realty Investors, Inc. engages in the acquisition, development, and ownership of residential, hotel, and commercial real estate properties in the Southwestern, Southeastern, and Midwestern United States. The company leases apartment units to residents; leases office, industrial, and retail space to various for-profit businesses, as well as local, state, and federal agencies; and sells properties and land. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
ARL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARL Latest Social Stream
View Full ARL Social Stream
Latest ARL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Realty Investors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARL as an investment opportunity.
American Realty Investors, Inc. (NYSE:ARL) is reporting its results of operations for the quarter ended September 30, 2020. For the three months ended September 30, 2020, the Company reported a net income attributable to common shares of $8.0 million or $0.50 per diluted share, compared to a net loss attributable to common shares of $7.6 million or $0.47 per diluted share for the same period in 2019.
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Furthermore...
ARL Price Returns
Continue Researching ARLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on American Realty Investors Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
American Realty Investors Inc (ARL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Realty Investors Inc (ARL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Realty Investors Inc (ARL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch