American Realty Investors, Inc. (ARL): Price and Financial Metrics
ARL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.34||52-week high||$31.59|
|Prev. close||$17.67||52-week low||$13.35|
|Day high||$17.67||Avg. volume||8,346|
|50-day MA||$20.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.49||Market Cap||280.04M|
ARL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARL POWR Grades
- ARL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 77.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARL is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 96 days.
- ARL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
ARL Stock Summary
- ARL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.04 -- higher than merely 0.84% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- ARL's current price/earnings ratio is 0.78, which is higher than just 0.8% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, AMERICAN REALTY INVESTORS INC is reporting a growth rate of 2,031.39%; that's higher than 99.2% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TCI, RIG, FSP, UNIT, and DLNG.
- Visit ARL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.americanrealtyinvest.com.
ARL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, ARL's price/earnings ratio is 96.52% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- ARL's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARL.
ARL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -56.33%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 50.38%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 58.82%.
The table below shows ARL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.95% of graded US stocks.
- ARL's asset turnover comes in at 0.065 -- ranking 49th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- OPI, CTO, and GADS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARL.
The table below shows ARL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
American Realty Investors, Inc. (ARL) Company Bio
American Realty Investors, Inc. engages in the acquisition, development, and ownership of residential, hotel, and commercial real estate properties in the Southwestern, Southeastern, and Midwestern United States. The company leases apartment units to residents; leases office, industrial, and retail space to various for-profit businesses, as well as local, state, and federal agencies; and sells properties and land. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARL Latest Social Stream
View Full ARL Social Stream
Latest ARL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMERICAN REALTY INVESTORS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARL as an investment opportunity.
American Realty Investors First Quarter 2023 Earnings: EPS: US$0.18 (vs US$0.70 in 1Q 2022)
American Realty Investors ( NYSE:ARL ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$11.7m (down 10.0...
American Realty Investors, Inc. reports Earnings for Quarter Ended March 31, 2023
DALLAS, May 11, 2023--American Realty Investors, Inc. (NYSE:ARL) is reporting its results of operations for the quarter ended March 31, 2023. For the three months ended March 31, 2023, we reported net income attributable to common shares of $3.0 million or $0.18 per diluted share, compared to net income attributable to common shares of $11.3 million or $0.70 per diluted share for the same period in 2022.
Investing in American Realty Investors (NYSE:ARL) three years ago would have delivered you a 133% gain
Some American Realty Investors, Inc. ( NYSE:ARL ) shareholders are probably rather concerned to see the share price...
American Realty Investors, Inc. reports Earnings for Quarter Ended December 31, 2022
DALLAS, March 23, 2023--American Realty Investors, Inc. (NYSE:ARL) is reporting its results of operations for the quarter ended December 31, 2022. For the three months ended December 31, 2022, we reported net income attributable to common shares of $43.4 million or $2.69 per diluted share, compared to net loss attributable to common shares of $6.8 million or $0.42 per diluted share for the same period in 2021.
Is American Realty Investors, Inc.'s (NYSE:ARL) Latest Stock Performance A Reflection Of Its Financial Health?
Most readers would already be aware that American Realty Investors' (NYSE:ARL) stock increased significantly by 29...
ARL Price Returns
Continue Researching ARLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on American Realty Investors Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
American Realty Investors Inc (ARL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Realty Investors Inc (ARL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Realty Investors Inc (ARL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...