Arlo Technologies, Inc. (ARLO): Price and Financial Metrics
ARLO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.13, Arlo Technologies Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 10.6% of US stocks.
- Arlo Technologies Inc's stock had its IPO on August 3, 2018, making it an older stock than only 1.83% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ARLO's revenue has grown -12.41% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 14.16% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arlo Technologies Inc are FIT, FCEL, MRIN, IVAC, and NAVB.
- Visit ARLO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arlo.com.
ARLO Stock Price Chart More Charts
ARLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.40||52-week high||$7.82|
|Prev. close||$4.42||52-week low||$2.66|
|Day high||$4.54||Avg. volume||685,756|
|50-day MA||$3.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.72||Market Cap||333.12M|
Arlo Technologies, Inc. (ARLO) Company Bio
Arlo Technologies, Inc. provides software solutions. The Company offers cloud-based platform with a variety of connected devices such as security cameras. The company is being spun out of Netgear. The company was founded in 2014.