Arlo Technologies, Inc. (ARLO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARLO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ARLO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.52% of US stocks.
- ARLO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- ARLO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
ARLO Stock Summary
- ARLO TECHNOLOGIES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.19% of US listed stocks.
- For ARLO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 15.39% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of ARLO TECHNOLOGIES INC's share price is greater than that of 80.73% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ARLO TECHNOLOGIES INC are PD, VRNS, TOST, SUMO, and MDB.
- Visit ARLO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arlo.com.
ARLO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ARLO's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 1.1.
- ARLO's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.5 over the prior 56 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARLO.
ARLO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARLO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.08% of graded US stocks.
- ARLO's asset turnover comes in at 1.097 -- ranking 9th of 21 Recreation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ARLO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARLO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.53||52-week high||$9.60|
|Prev. close||$5.77||52-week low||$2.93|
|Day high||$5.81||Avg. volume||1,102,232|
|50-day MA||$4.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.09||Market Cap||495.50M|
Arlo Technologies, Inc. (ARLO) Company Bio
Arlo Technologies, Inc. provides software solutions. The Company offers cloud-based platform with a variety of connected devices such as security cameras. The company is being spun out of Netgear. The company was founded in 2014.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARLO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARLO Latest Social Stream
View Full ARLO Social Stream
Latest ARLO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARLO TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARLO as an investment opportunity.
ARLO SURPASSES 2 MILLION PAID SUBSCRIBERS
Arlo Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: ARLO), a leading smart home security brand, today announced it has surpassed 2 million total paid subscribers. The success speaks to the brand's ongoing innovation and robust ecosystem of award-winning hardware, software, and services. From comprehensive and customizable smart notifications to 24/7 Emergency Response and Professional Monitoring, Arlo makes it simple for users to protect their everything with the utmost peace of mind.
Arlo Technologies Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.04 beats by $0.06, revenue of $118.53M beats by $11.09M
Arlo Technologies, Inc. (ARLO) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Arlo Technologies, Inc. (ARLO)
Q4 2022 Earnings Conference Call
March 7, 2023 05:00 PM ET
Erik Bylin - IR
Matthew McRae - CEO
Kurt Binder - CFO
Conference Call Participants
Jacob Stephan - Lake Street Capital Markets
Jake Norrison - Raymond James
Hamed Khorsand - BWS Financial
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you standing by. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. Later, we will conduct a question-and-answer session. [Operator Instructions]
I would now like to turn the conference over to Erik Bylin. Please go ahead, sir.
Thank you, operato...
Stocks Mixed Midday After Fed Comments, Employment Report
Stocks are mixed this afternoon, as investors continue to grapple with Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell's latest remarks.
Q4 2022 Arlo Technologies Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Arlo Technologies Inc Earnings Call
ARLO Price Returns
Continue Researching ARLOWant to see what other sources are saying about Arlo Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Arlo Technologies Inc (ARLO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arlo Technologies Inc (ARLO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arlo Technologies Inc (ARLO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...