Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP): Price and Financial Metrics
ARLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.71||52-week high||$27.63|
|Prev. close||$17.40||52-week low||$16.43|
|Day high||$17.84||Avg. volume||501,212|
|50-day MA||$19.73||Dividend yield||15.89%|
|200-day MA||$21.65||Market Cap||2.25B|
ARLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARLP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ARLP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.68% of US stocks.
- ARLP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ARLP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 50th percentile.
ARLP Stock Summary
- ARLP's current price/earnings ratio is 3.29, which is higher than just 6.11% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of ALLIANCE RESOURCE PARTNERS LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, ARLP has reported earnings growth of 190.03%, putting it ahead of 92.68% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARLP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MTDR, CEIX, MIGI, GNK, and PTEN.
- Visit ARLP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arlp.com.
ARLP Valuation Summary
- ARLP's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 47.06% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- ARLP's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARLP.
ARLP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 22.05%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 2.15%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -9.04%.
The table below shows ARLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARLP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.97% of graded US stocks.
- ARLP's asset turnover comes in at 0.648 -- ranking 4th of 9 Coal stocks.
- ARCH, HCC, and BTU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARLP.
The table below shows ARLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP) Company Bio
Alliance Resource Partners LP is a diversified producer and marketer of coal to major United States utilities and industrial users. The company's mines are in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland and West Virginia. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARLP Latest Social Stream
View Full ARLP Social Stream
Latest ARLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALLIANCE RESOURCE PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARLP as an investment opportunity.
Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. to Participate in the 20th Annual Energy Infrastructure Council CEO & Investor Conference
TULSA, Okla., May 22, 2023--Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ: ARLP) today announced that Joseph W. Craft III, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, and other members of management will participate in investor meetings at the 20th Annual Energy Infrastructure Council CEO & Investor Conference in West Palm Beach, Florida on Tuesday, May 23, 2023.
7 of the Best Energy Stocks to Buy Now
Energy stocks provide investors with solid opportunities for growth and positive returns.
Implied Volatility Surging for Alliance Resource (ARLP) Stock Options
Investors need to pay close attention to Alliance Resource (ARLP) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Stonegate Capital Partners Updates Coverage on Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. (ARLP) 2023 Q1
Dallas, Texas--(Newsfile Corp. - May 4, 2023) - Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ: ARLP): Stonegate Capital Partners updates coverage on Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. To download the report, view the full announcement, including downloadable images, bios, and more, click here: ARLP Q1 2023 Report. To view the full announcement, including downloadable images, bios, and more, click here. ...
3 Ultra-High-Yield Dividend Stocks to Buy Hand Over Fist in May
These high-octane dividend stocks, with yields ranging from 8.4% to 13.4%, are begging to be bought by opportunistic income seekers.
ARLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARLPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Alliance Resource Partners Lp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Alliance Resource Partners Lp (ARLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alliance Resource Partners Lp (ARLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alliance Resource Partners Lp (ARLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...