Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARLP POWR Grades
- ARLP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARLP is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ARLP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
ARLP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ALLIANCE RESOURCE PARTNERS LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 9.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, ARLP has reported earnings growth of 127.69%, putting it ahead of 87.8% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ARLP's revenue has grown 40.12% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 78.13% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARLP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UPH, CENX, DLPN, CGC, and MTDR.
- ARLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALLIANCE RESOURCE PARTNERS LP's official web site, go to www.arlp.com.
ARLP Valuation Summary
- ARLP's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 33.33% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- ARLP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARLP.
ARLP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 423.81%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -17.38%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -8.24%.
The table below shows ARLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARLP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.97% of graded US stocks.
- ARLP's asset turnover comes in at 0.648 -- ranking 4th of 9 Coal stocks.
- ARCH, HCC, and BTU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARLP.
The table below shows ARLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.90||52-week high||$27.63|
|Prev. close||$23.39||52-week low||$9.66|
|Day high||$23.50||Avg. volume||651,513|
|50-day MA||$23.69||Dividend yield||6.99%|
|200-day MA||$18.03||Market Cap||2.91B|
Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP) Company Bio
Alliance Resource Partners LP is a diversified producer and marketer of coal to major United States utilities and industrial users. The company's mines are in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland and West Virginia. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARLP Latest Social Stream
View Full ARLP Social Stream
Latest ARLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALLIANCE RESOURCE PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARLP as an investment opportunity.
Savvy investors should play contrarian and take a close look at these seven growth stocks to buy before the bull market returns.
Nothing says quality stocks like an "AAA" rating in the Portfolio Grader.
Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. (ARLP) closed at $23.18 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.36% move from the prior day.
High dividend yields don't always come with tremendous share appreciation. Here are the three best high-yield dividend stocks of 2022 so far. BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust (NYSE: BPT) is a business trust created by Standard Oil, BP Alaska (now Hilcorp North Slope), The Bank of New York Mellon, and BNY Mellon Trust of Delaware.
Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. Announces Formation of New Ventures Team Led by Andrew Woodward and Matthew Lewis
TULSA, Okla., September 14, 2022--Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ: ARLP) today announced the formation of a new ventures team to lead its efforts to position ARLP as an energy provider for the future by utilizing its strong cash flows and leveraging its core technology and operating competencies to make strategic investments in the fast-growing energy and infrastructure transition. The new ventures team, led by Andrew Woodward, Senior Vice President, and Matthew Lewis, Vice President, w
ARLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARLPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Alliance Resource Partners Lp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Alliance Resource Partners Lp (ARLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alliance Resource Partners Lp (ARLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alliance Resource Partners Lp (ARLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch