Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. - Common Limited Partnership Interests (ARLP): Price and Financial Metrics
ARLP Stock Summary
- ARLP's current price/earnings ratio is 3.54, which is higher than just 3.27% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ARLP is currently 2.61, higher than just 11.43% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Alliance Resource Partners Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.07% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARLP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPLG, CCR, CVIA, CHK, and TIPT.
- ARLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alliance Resource Partners Lp's official web site, go to www.arlp.com.
ARLP Stock Price Chart More Charts
ARLP Price/Volume Stats
Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. - Common Limited Partnership Interests (ARLP) Company Bio
Alliance Resource Partners LP is a diversified producer and marketer of coal to major United States utilities and industrial users. The company's mines are in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland and West Virginia. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.