Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. - Common Limited Partnership Interests (ARLP): Price and Financial Metrics
ARLP Stock Summary
- ARLP's current price/earnings ratio is 3.42, which is higher than just 2.83% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Alliance Resource Partners Lp is higher than just 12.45% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Alliance Resource Partners Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.85% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alliance Resource Partners Lp are CPLG, CCR, CHK, XHR, and HCC.
- ARLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alliance Resource Partners Lp's official web site, go to www.arlp.com.
ARLP Stock Price Chart More Charts
ARLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.04||52-week high||$20.78|
|Prev. close||$7.87||52-week low||$7.70|
|Day high||$8.16||Avg. volume||897,790|
|50-day MA||$10.19||Dividend yield||19.9%|
|200-day MA||$14.24||Market Cap||1.03B|
Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. - Common Limited Partnership Interests (ARLP) Company Bio
Alliance Resource Partners LP is a diversified producer and marketer of coal to major United States utilities and industrial users. The company's mines are in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland and West Virginia. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
ARLP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Alliance Resource Partners Lp. To summarize, we found that Alliance Resource Partners Lp ranked in the 68st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 72.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ARLP, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 58. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 24.72% of US equities in the Basic Materials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.5 years, is -0.05% -- higher than only 21.43% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Alliance Resource Partners Lp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 3.65% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|