Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. - Common Limited Partnership Interests (ARLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARLP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ARLP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- ARLP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- ARLP's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 45.34% of US stocks).
ARLP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Alliance Resource Partners Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.06% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, ARLP has reported earnings growth of -318.3%, putting it ahead of merely 7.07% of US stocks in our set.
- Alliance Resource Partners Lp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 19.18%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alliance Resource Partners Lp are CPA, HNRG, NMM, VST, and GNK.
- Visit ARLP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arlp.com.
ARLP Valuation Summary
- ARLP's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 65.22% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- ARLP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ARLP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 5.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARLP.
ARLP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -29.18%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -118.5%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 16.27%.
The table below shows ARLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARLP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.23% of graded US stocks.
- ARLP's asset turnover comes in at 0.648 -- ranking 4th of 9 Coal stocks.
- BTU, HCC, and CEIX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARLP.
The table below shows ARLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.20||52-week high||$12.90|
|Prev. close||$11.63||52-week low||$3.06|
|Day high||$12.39||Avg. volume||565,560|
|50-day MA||$9.98||Dividend yield||3.28%|
|200-day MA||$7.27||Market Cap||1.55B|
Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. - Common Limited Partnership Interests (ARLP) Company Bio
Alliance Resource Partners LP is a diversified producer and marketer of coal to major United States utilities and industrial users. The company's mines are in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland and West Virginia. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARLP Latest Social Stream
View Full ARLP Social Stream
Latest ARLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alliance Resource Partners Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARLP as an investment opportunity.
Earlier this morning, Alliance Resource Partners released its third-quarter 2021 financial and operating results and will now discuss these results, as well as our perspective on market conditions and outlook. Thank you, Brian, and welcome, everyone.
Alliance Resource Partners, L.P.: Strong Performance in Third Quarter Delivers Sequential Increases to Revenues, up 14.6%, Net Income, up 30.7%, and EBITDA, up 14.6%; Doubles Quarterly Cash Distribution to $0.20 Per Unit; and Updates Guidance
TULSA, Okla., October 25, 2021--Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ: ARLP) today reported increased financial and operating results for the quarter ended September 30, 2021 (the "2021 Quarter") compared to the quarter ended June 30, 2021 (the "Sequential Quarter"). Primarily on the strength of increased coal sales volumes and price realizations, total revenues for the 2021 Quarter rose 14.6% to $415.4 million. Increased total revenues, partially offset by higher total operating expenses, dr
TULSA, Okla., October 11, 2021--Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ: ARLP) will report its third quarter 2021 financial results before the market opens on Monday, October 25, 2021. Alliance management will discuss these results during a conference call beginning at 10:00 a.m. Eastern that same day.
In this article, we will discuss 10 stocks to invest in: Adam Peterson’s Magnolia Capital fund portfolio based on Q2 holdings of the fund. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Peterson’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to the 5 Stocks to Invest In According to Adam Peterson’s Magnolia Capital […]
Cushing® Asset Management and Swank Capital Announce Rebalancing of The Cushing® MLP Market Cap Index
Cushing® Asset Management, LP, and Swank Capital, LLC, announce today the upcoming rebalancing of The Cushing® MLP Market Cap Index (the "Index") as part of normal index operations. After the markets close on September 17, 2021, the 30 constituents of the Index will be rebalanced, and the following changes will be effective on September 20, 2021:
ARLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARLPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Alliance Resource Partners Lp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Alliance Resource Partners Lp (ARLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alliance Resource Partners Lp (ARLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alliance Resource Partners Lp (ARLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch