Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARLP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ARLP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.95% of US stocks.
- ARLP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ARLP's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 45.57% of US stocks).
ARLP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Alliance Resource Partners Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Alliance Resource Partners Lp is reporting a growth rate of -361.86%; that's higher than merely 5.36% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ARLP comes in at 11% -- higher than that of 85.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARLP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MTDR, KEX, TIPT, CEIX, and VST.
- ARLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alliance Resource Partners Lp's official web site, go to www.arlp.com.
ARLP Valuation Summary
- ARLP's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 65.22% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- ARLP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ARLP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 5.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARLP.
ARLP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -1.22%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -1.22%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -81.28%.
The table below shows ARLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARLP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.97% of graded US stocks.
- ARLP's asset turnover comes in at 0.648 -- ranking 4th of 9 Coal stocks.
- ARCH, HCC, and BTU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARLP.
The table below shows ARLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.90||52-week high||$20.59|
|Prev. close||$19.98||52-week low||$5.88|
|Day high||$20.59||Avg. volume||690,367|
|50-day MA||$16.94||Dividend yield||7.07%|
|200-day MA||$12.94||Market Cap||2.53B|
Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP) Company Bio
Alliance Resource Partners LP is a diversified producer and marketer of coal to major United States utilities and industrial users. The company's mines are in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland and West Virginia. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARLP Latest Social Stream
View Full ARLP Social Stream
Latest ARLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alliance Resource Partners Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARLP as an investment opportunity.
These supercharged income stocks, with yields ranging from 7.4% to 13.4%, can put rising costs in their place.
Earlier this morning, Alliance Resource Partners released its fourth quarter and year-end 2021 financial and operating results. And we'll now discuss these results as well as our perspective on market conditions and outlook.
Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. Reports Quarterly and Annual Increases in Coal Volumes, Revenues, Net Income and EBITDA; Raises Quarterly Cash Distribution to $0.25 Per Unit; and Provides Initial 2022 Guidance
TULSA, Okla., January 31, 2022--Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ: ARLP) today reported increased financial and operating results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2021 (the "2021 Quarter" and "2021 Year", respectively) as compared to the quarter and year ended December 31, 2020 (the "2020 Quarter" and "2020 Year", respectively).
Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. Increases Fourth Quarter 2021 Unitholder Distribution to $0.25 Per Unit
TULSA, Okla., January 28, 2022--Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ: ARLP) today announced that the Board of Directors of ARLP’s general partner approved an increased cash distribution to its unitholders for the quarter ended December 31, 2021 (the "2021 Quarter").
TULSA, Okla., January 17, 2022--Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ: ARLP) will report its fourth quarter 2021 financial results before the market opens on Monday, January 31, 2022. Alliance management will discuss these results during a conference call beginning at 10:00 a.m. Eastern that same day.
ARLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARLPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Alliance Resource Partners Lp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Alliance Resource Partners Lp (ARLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alliance Resource Partners Lp (ARLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alliance Resource Partners Lp (ARLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch