Aramark (ARMK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARMK POWR Grades
- ARMK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARMK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ARMK ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
ARMK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ARMK is 4.78 -- better than 91.59% of US stocks.
- ARMK's current price/earnings ratio is 298.63, which is higher than 97.95% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The volatility of Aramark's share price is greater than that of only 7.98% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Aramark, a group of peers worth examining would be NFE, STOR, EHC, DAC, and SKT.
- ARMK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aramark's official web site, go to www.aramark.com.
ARMK Valuation Summary
- ARMK's price/earnings ratio is -32.5; this is 267.53% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- ARMK's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 94 months.
- Over the past 94 months, ARMK's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARMK.
ARMK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 23.75%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.38%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 714.33%.
The table below shows ARMK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARMK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARMK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.45% of graded US stocks.
- ARMK's asset turnover comes in at 0.765 -- ranking 30th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- WYNN, CZR, and HGV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARMK.
The table below shows ARMK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARMK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARMK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.20||52-week high||$39.95|
|Prev. close||$31.16||52-week low||$28.74|
|Day high||$31.60||Avg. volume||1,531,112|
|50-day MA||$34.05||Dividend yield||1.41%|
|200-day MA||$35.40||Market Cap||8.01B|
Aramark (ARMK) Company Bio
Aramark provides food, facilities, and uniform services to education, healthcare, business and industry, sports, leisure, and corrections clients primarily in North America. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARMK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARMK Latest Social Stream
View Full ARMK Social Stream
Latest ARMK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aramark that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARMK as an investment opportunity.
Irish Twitter users are vowing to boycott the National Gallery of Ireland (NGI) after awarding a café tender to a controversial food and services company. The contract to run the gallery''s café was awarded to Aramark - owner of Irish brand Avoca and operator of several direct provision centres - fo
PHILADELPHIA, February 21, 2022 /3BL Media/ - Aramark, a global provider of hospitality, facilities, and uniform services, today named Alan Horowitz Vice President of Sustainability, reporting to A...
George Soros''s Soros Fund Management opened new positions in Rivian Automotive (RIVN) with 19.8M shares, Bowlero (BOWL) with 9.4M A shares, and Cerner (CERN) with 1.17M shares in Q4…
In this article, we discuss 10 stocks that Jim Simons’ quant hedge fund is selling. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Jim Simons’ Quant Hedge Fund Is Selling These 5 Stocks. Jim Simons is an American billionaire investor and hedge fund manager, who in 1978 founded Renaissance […]
Fingal Chamber has appointed a new Chamber President.
ARMK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|