Aramark (ARMK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARMK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ARMK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARMK is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- ARMK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 22% of US stocks).
ARMK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ARMK is 4.18 -- better than 90.29% of US stocks.
- For ARMK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.3% of US equities we're observing.
- Aramark's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 20.99%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARMK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GTY, WLFC, HWM, SPH, and PBFX.
- ARMK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aramark's official web site, go to www.aramark.com.
ARMK Valuation Summary
- ARMK's price/earnings ratio is -32.5; this is 267.53% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- ARMK's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 94 months.
- Over the past 94 months, ARMK's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARMK.
ARMK Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -23.27%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 714.33%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -23.41%.
The table below shows ARMK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARMK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARMK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.91% of graded US stocks.
- ARMK's asset turnover comes in at 0.765 -- ranking 30th of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- LVS, PLYA, and SHO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARMK.
The table below shows ARMK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARMK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARMK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.25||52-week high||$43.12|
|Prev. close||$33.12||52-week low||$25.65|
|Day high||$33.44||Avg. volume||1,914,063|
|50-day MA||$34.05||Dividend yield||1.32%|
|200-day MA||$36.87||Market Cap||8.49B|
Aramark (ARMK) Company Bio
Aramark provides food, facilities, and uniform services to education, healthcare, business and industry, sports, leisure, and corrections clients primarily in North America. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARMK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARMK Latest Social Stream
View Full ARMK Social Stream
Latest ARMK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aramark that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARMK as an investment opportunity.
PHILADELPHIA, September 20, 2021--On Thursday, September 23, Aramark employees around the world will participate in Aramark Building Community (ABC) Day. Rooted in the company’s service culture, thousands of employees are reimagining what community involvement looks like in COVID times, and are volunteering in a variety of in-person and virtual projects, as part of the hospitality, facilities, and uniform services company’s annual day of service.
PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $ARMK #AramarkImpacto--Aramark (NYSE: ARMK), a leading provider of hospitality, facilities, and uniform services, is recognizing Hispanic Heritage Month (September 15- October 15), by announcing the companys annual Hispanic Heritage Month (HHM) 30/30 award winners and by celebrating the diversity of its culinary talent through the stories and recipes from its Hispanic and Latinx chefs across the country. Aramarks Impacto employee resource group (ERG) selected 30 employees to receive i
As fans return to stadiums across the country for the 2021 National Football League (NFL) season, Aramark (NYSE: ARMK), the award-winning food and beverage partner of 10 NFL teams, is introducing a variety of innovative service offerings, state-of-the-art ordering methods, and signature food and beverage items to enhance the game day experience. This press release features multimedia. View the
Healthcare Facilities Management Market Astonishing Growth with Top Influencing Key Players like ABM, Aramark Corporation, Ecolab, ISS Group, Sodexo, Compass Group PLC
DBMR has added a new report titled Healthcare Facilities Management Market with data Tables for historical and forecast years represented with Chats & Graphs spread through Pages with easy to understand detailed analysis. The market type, organization size, availability on-premises,
PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aramark (NYSE:ARMK), a global leader in food, facilities management and uniforms, announced that members of its management team will participate in featured fireside chat sessions at the following upcoming investor conferences: Goldman Sachs Global Retailing Conference On Friday, September 10, 2021, John Zillmer, Aramarks Chief Executive Officer, and Tom Ondrof, Aramarks Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a fireside chat beginning at 7:30 a.m. ET. Be
ARMK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|