Aramark (ARMK): Price and Financial Metrics
ARMK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ARMK is 4.89 -- better than 91.2% of US stocks.
- ARMK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 319.53 -- higher than 87.03% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For ARMK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.48% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aramark are ZAYO, CABO, DRI, DRE, and MLCO.
- Visit ARMK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aramark.com.
ARMK Stock Price Chart More Charts
ARMK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.48||52-week high||$47.22|
|Prev. close||$41.67||52-week low||$25.49|
|Day high||$42.51||Avg. volume||2,453,293|
|50-day MA||$43.87||Dividend yield||1.04%|
|200-day MA||$40.05||Market Cap||10.72B|
Aramark (ARMK) Company Bio
Aramark provides food, facilities, and uniform services to education, healthcare, business and industry, sports, leisure, and corrections clients primarily in North America. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.