Aramark (ARMK): Price and Financial Metrics
ARMK Stock Summary
- Aramark's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.2% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 319.53, Aramark is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.03% of US stocks.
- For ARMK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.48% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Aramark, a group of peers worth examining would be ZAYO, CABO, DRI, DRE, and MLCO.
- ARMK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aramark's official web site, go to www.aramark.com.
ARMK Stock Price Chart More Charts
ARMK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.72||52-week high||$47.22|
|Prev. close||$46.78||52-week low||$25.49|
|Day high||$46.76||Avg. volume||2,461,087|
|50-day MA||$43.92||Dividend yield||0.94%|
|200-day MA||$39.06||Market Cap||11.67B|
Aramark (ARMK) Company Bio
Aramark provides food, facilities, and uniform services to education, healthcare, business and industry, sports, leisure, and corrections clients primarily in North America. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.