Aramark (ARMK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARMK POWR Grades
- ARMK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARMK is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ARMK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
ARMK Stock Summary
- ARAMARK's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.86% of US listed stocks.
- ARMK's current price/earnings ratio is 59.15, which is higher than 90.31% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For ARMK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.9% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARMK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NFE, HWM, SEM, TRNO, and EHC.
- Visit ARMK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aramark.com.
ARMK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ARMK's price/sales ratio is 63.16% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 111 months, ARMK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARMK.
ARMK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 37.79%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -72.29%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 30.65%.
The table below shows ARMK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARMK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARMK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.45% of graded US stocks.
- ARMK's asset turnover comes in at 0.765 -- ranking 30th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- WYNN, CZR, and HGV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARMK.
The table below shows ARMK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARMK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARMK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.32||52-week high||$45.72|
|Prev. close||$44.46||52-week low||$28.74|
|Day high||$44.67||Avg. volume||3,045,233|
|50-day MA||$42.25||Dividend yield||0.99%|
|200-day MA||$36.37||Market Cap||11.45B|
Aramark (ARMK) Company Bio
Aramark provides food, facilities, and uniform services to education, healthcare, business and industry, sports, leisure, and corrections clients primarily in North America. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARMK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARMK Latest Social Stream
View Full ARMK Social Stream
Latest ARMK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARAMARK that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARMK as an investment opportunity.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
PHILADELPHIA, January 17, 2023--Aramark (NYSE:ARMK), a global leader in food, facilities management and uniforms, announced that it will host a conference call to review its first quarter fiscal 2023 results on Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 8:30 a.m. ET. A news release containing the results will be issued before the call.
PHILADELPHIA, PA / ACCESSWIRE / January 12, 2023 / Aramark (NYSE:ARMK) the provider of food, facilities, and uniform services to millions of people in 19 countries around the world, has been named to Newsweek''s list of America''s Most Responsible Companies 2023. This prestigious award is presented by Newsweek and Statista Inc., the world-leading statistics portal and industry ranking provider. America''s Most Responsible Companies were selected based on publicly-available key performance indicators derived from CSR Reports, Sustainability Reports, and an independent survey. The KPIs focused on company performance in the environmental, social, and corporate governance areas, while the independent survey asked U.S. citizens about their perception of company activities related to corporat...
Aramark (NYSE:ARMK) the provider of food, facilities, and uniform services to millions of people in 19 countries around the world, has been named to Newsweek's list of America's Most Responsible Companies 2023.
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / January 10, 2023 / In celebration of the season of giving, Aramark volunteers were busy in December, helping to support organizations in their local communities. "This year, our Aramark volunteers were happy to gather in-person to participate in service projects, many supporting children and families throughout Philadelphia," says Jami Leveen, Vice President of Community Partnerships. "I''m so impressed by our project leaders and volunteers who continue to make a difference, not only during the holiday season, but also year-round." Aramark supported about 35 holiday events this year, including: Partnering with the Urban League of Philadelphia Volunteers from Aramark''s Leaders & Employees of African Descent (LEAD) employee resource group (ERG) partnered wi...
ARMK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|