Aramark (ARMK): Price and Financial Metrics
ARMK Stock Summary
- Aramark's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.26% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ARMK is currently 50.8, higher than 90.62% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Aramark's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -28.16%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 9.48% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARMK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CUBE, UMH, GATX, PEI, and FR.
- Visit ARMK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aramark.com.
ARMK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARMK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.46||52-week high||$46.76|
|Prev. close||$36.19||52-week low||$9.65|
|Day high||$35.84||Avg. volume||1,843,971|
|50-day MA||$36.80||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$28.30||Market Cap||9.00B|
Aramark (ARMK) Company Bio
Aramark provides food, facilities, and uniform services to education, healthcare, business and industry, sports, leisure, and corrections clients primarily in North America. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.