Aramark (ARMK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARMK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ARMK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARMK is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- ARMK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 15.37% of US stocks).
ARMK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ARMK is 5.31 -- better than 91.94% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 63.43, ARAMARK P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.55% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ARAMARK is reporting a growth rate of 1,214.47%; that's higher than 98.82% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ARAMARK are NFE, HWM, EHC, SKT, and SEM.
- ARMK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARAMARK's official web site, go to www.aramark.com.
ARMK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ARMK's price/sales ratio is 66.67% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 107 months, ARMK's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARMK.
ARMK Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 37.79%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 688.42%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -64.31%.
The table below shows ARMK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARMK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARMK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.45% of graded US stocks.
- ARMK's asset turnover comes in at 0.765 -- ranking 30th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- WYNN, CZR, and HGV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARMK.
The table below shows ARMK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARMK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARMK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.58||52-week high||$39.95|
|Prev. close||$34.71||52-week low||$28.74|
|Day high||$34.42||Avg. volume||1,594,878|
|50-day MA||$35.40||Dividend yield||1.31%|
|200-day MA||$35.03||Market Cap||8.65B|
Aramark (ARMK) Company Bio
Aramark provides food, facilities, and uniform services to education, healthcare, business and industry, sports, leisure, and corrections clients primarily in North America. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARMK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARMK Latest Social Stream
View Full ARMK Social Stream
Latest ARMK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARAMARK that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARMK as an investment opportunity.
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But one can do better than...
PHILADELPHIA, September 16, 2022 /3BL Media/ - On September 22, thousands of Aramark team members around the world will participate in Aramark Building Community (ABC) Day, the hospitality, facilit...
Barnie’s Coffee & Tea plans to add two new locations and renovate its Winter Park flagship cafe. In addition, the company will renovate its cafe at 118 S. Park Ave. in Winter Park, including updating its interior design and seating, as well as offering a new lunch menu. Scott Uguccioni, chief sales and marketing officer at Barnie’s Coffee & Tea Co., told Orlando Business Journal the Winter Park location will be closed for about three weeks in January and will reopen for guests in early February.
Aramark’s strong and growing network of employee resource groups (ERGs) highlights the diversity of its workforce and creates a more inclusive workplace.
The Philadelphia company has food and beverage partnerships at 10 NFL stadiums, including Lincoln Financial Field.
ARMK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|