Aramark (ARMK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ARMK's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 46.73% over the past 5.76 years -- higher than 88.67% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ARMK's price: ODC, PZZA, KNX, MAS and EBAY.
ARMK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of ARMK, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 78.64% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ARMK, investors may wish to consider are:
- With a market cap of roughly $10 billion, ARMK is in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than merely 13.83% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Aramark's estimated return of -78.64% surpasses about merely 11.65% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for ARMK, approximately merely 12.98% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
ARMK Dividend Chart
ARMK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|