Aramark (ARMK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, ARMK's comes in at 1.7 -- better than 89.62% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- ARMK is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 6.97% of US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for ARMK has a compound average growth rate of 46.93%, which is higher than 88.17% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ARMK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HCAP, GLOP, CPB, ATO and RGR.
ARMK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Aramark, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 77.45% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Aramark are:
- With a market cap of roughly $9 billion, ARMK is in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than just 13.88% of stocks.
- In terms of opportunity, ARMK's provides a return of -77.45% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than just 11.28% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for ARMK, approximately just 12.92% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
ARMK Dividend Chart
ARMK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|