Aramark (ARMK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ARMK's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 54.59% over the past 5.75 years -- higher than 89.44% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ARMK's price: KHC, OXBR, GHG, EXPO and KLAC.
ARMK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Aramark, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 69.1%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Aramark's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- With a market cap of roughly $7 billion, ARMK is in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than only 14.2% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Aramark, its beta is lower than only 14.2% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than only 14.37% of companies in the same revenue class.
ARMK Dividend Chart
ARMK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|