Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARNA): Price and Financial Metrics
ARNA Stock Summary
- ARNA's current price/earnings ratio is 4.08, which is higher than just 3.89% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, ARNA has reported earnings growth of -628.2%, putting it ahead of just 2.41% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 8,363.54%, a number that bests 99.88% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc are RGLS, STML, AEZS, PULM, and SHIP.
- ARNA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.arenapharm.com.
ARNA Stock Price Chart More Charts
ARNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.51||52-week high||$64.48|
|Prev. close||$45.81||52-week low||$42.48|
|Day high||$46.34||Avg. volume||455,181|
|50-day MA||$46.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.40||Market Cap||2.23B|
Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARNA) Company Bio
Arena Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing drugs to address unmet medical needs. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in San Diego, California.