Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARNA): Price and Financial Metrics
ARNA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.17, Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 3.92% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc is reporting a growth rate of -675.96%; that's higher than merely 2.04% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ARNA's revenue has grown 5,728.92% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.84% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc are SIGA, PULM, AEZS, SHIP, and RIGL.
- Visit ARNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arenapharm.com.
ARNA Stock Price Chart More Charts
ARNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.02||52-week high||$64.48|
|Prev. close||$47.32||52-week low||$35.04|
|Day high||$48.49||Avg. volume||458,873|
|50-day MA||$47.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.40||Market Cap||2.36B|
Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARNA) Company Bio
Arena Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing drugs to address unmet medical needs. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in San Diego, California.