Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARNA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ARNA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 38.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARNA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- ARNA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
ARNA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ARNA is 0 -- better than just 7.49% of US stocks.
- ARNA's price/sales ratio is 66,744.52; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.98% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ARNA's revenue has grown -98.99% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.68% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OCGN, BLU, NYMX, INMB, and CYAD.
- Visit ARNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arenapharm.com.
ARNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.23||52-week high||$90.19|
|Prev. close||$62.68||52-week low||$44.79|
|Day high||$63.72||Avg. volume||501,059|
|50-day MA||$69.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$72.54||Market Cap||3.72B|
Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARNA) Company Bio
Arena Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing drugs to address unmet medical needs. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in San Diego, California.
ARNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARNA Latest Social Stream
View Full ARNA Social Stream
Latest ARNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARNA as an investment opportunity.
Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARNA) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 05, 2021, 16:30 ET Company Participants Patrick Malloy - VP, IR & Corporate Communications Amit Munshi - President, CEO & Director Laurie Stelzer - EVP & CFO Conference Call Participants Kennen MacKay - RBC Capital Markets Chi Meng Fong -...
Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA) beats Q1 bottom-line estimates. The company progresses with the development of its key pipeline candidate, etrasimod.
Joining me on today's call are Amit Munshi, our President and Chief Executive Officer; and Laurie Stelzer, our Chief Financial Officer. Before we begin, I'd like to remind you that we'll be making forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties about our goals, expectations, plans, beliefs, timing of events or future results, including those risks and uncertainties related to our pipeline, financial projections, 2021 financial guidance and the COVID-19 pandemic and its potential impact on our business.
Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARNA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 9.59% and -100.00%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Arena Reports First Quarter Financial Results with Strong Cash Position and Continued Progress on Pipeline Over the Quarter
Arena Pharmaceuticals today provided a corporate update and reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
ARNA Price Returns
Continue Researching ARNAWant to see what other sources are saying about Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARNA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARNA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARNA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch