Aerpio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARPO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARPO POWR Grades
- ARPO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARPO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ARPO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
ARPO Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Aerpio Pharmaceuticals Inc is higher than it is for about just 4.43% of US stocks.
- ARPO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 7.35% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -73.15%, Aerpio Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.04% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Aerpio Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be COCP, AYLA, SPRO, SHSP, and KIQ.
- ARPO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aerpio Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.aerpio.com.
ARPO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ARPO's price/earnings ratio is 159.71% lower, now standing at -20.3.
- Over the past 48 months, ARPO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- ARPO's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 48 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARPO.
ARPO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARPO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.05||52-week high||$3.32|
|Prev. close||$2.12||52-week low||$0.95|
|Day high||$2.13||Avg. volume||5,547,140|
|50-day MA||$1.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.56||Market Cap||97.33M|
Aerpio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARPO) Company Bio
Aerpio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing and commercializing treatments for ocular diseases. The company's lead product candidate is AKB-9778, a small molecule activator of the Tie2 pathway, which completed the Phase 2a clinical trial for the treatment of diabetic retinopathy. It also develops ARP-1536, a humanized monoclonal antibody that is in preclinical development stage for the treatment of diabetic vascular complications; and AKB-4924, a selective stabilizer of hypoxia-inducible factor-1 alpha, which has completed a single ascending dose clinical trial for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease. The company is based in Cincinnati, Ohio
ARPO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARPO Latest Social Stream
View Full ARPO Social Stream
Latest ARPO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aerpio Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARPO as an investment opportunity.
Welcome back, trader!
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates ONEM, SYKE, NETE, CHMA, SOLY, ARPO; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Aerpio Pharmaceuticals (ARPO) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing compounds that activate Tie2. Tie2 is considered a key regulator of vascular stability, and ARPO “believes that activation of Tie2 may have therapeutic potential” for different indications. In Q1, ARPO did not earn any revenues, but net loss widened to $4.4 million from $3.9 million in the same quarter a year ago. Aerpio’s operating expenses increased 36.7% year-over-year to $5.6 million in Q1. The company had cash and cash equivalents of $39 million as of March 31. Merger with Aadi Bioscience In May, Aerpio announced the merger with Aadi Bioscience.
Good morning, investor!
Thinking about buying stock in Aerpio Pharmaceuticals, Lufax, Verb Technology, CSX Corp, or Capital One Financial?
NEW YORK , July 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for ARPO, LU, VERB, CSX, and COF.
ARPO Price Returns
Continue Researching ARPOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Aerpio Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Aerpio Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARPO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aerpio Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARPO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aerpio Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARPO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch