Arcutis Biotherapeutics Inc. (ARQT): Price and Financial Metrics
ARQT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.81||52-week high||$27.40|
|Prev. close||$8.40||52-week low||$7.79|
|Day high||$8.63||Avg. volume||1,065,785|
|50-day MA||$11.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.28||Market Cap||479.71M|
ARQT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARQT POWR Grades
- ARQT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 78.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARQT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ARQT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
ARQT Stock Summary
- ARQT's price/sales ratio is 85.39; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.32% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 161.2%, ARCUTIS BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.55% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ARCUTIS BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC comes in at 792%, a number that bests 98.87% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARCUTIS BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RYTM, TFFP, TDUP, LGVN, and FBIO.
- Visit ARQT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arcutis.com.
ARQT Valuation Summary
- ARQT's price/sales ratio is 89.9; this is 3986.36% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ARQT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 40 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARQT.
ARQT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARQT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.58% of graded US stocks.
- ARQT's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ARQT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARQT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ARQT, see our ARQT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$54.88||Average Broker Recommendation||1.44 (Moderate Buy)|
Arcutis Biotherapeutics Inc. (ARQT) Company Bio
Arcutis Biotherapeutics, Inc. engages in the development and commercialization of treatments for dermatological diseases. Its piepline consists of topical treatments for plaque psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, eczema, vitiligo, alopecia areata, and seborrheic dermatitis. The company was founded by Bhaskar Chaudhuri and David W. Osborne on June 1, 2016 and is headquartered in Westlake Village, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARQT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARQT Latest Social Stream
View Full ARQT Social Stream
Latest ARQT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARCUTIS BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARQT as an investment opportunity.
7 Short-Interest Stocks to Target for Explosive Gains
For contrarian investors that can stand the heat, short-interest stocks to buy can offer significant rewards in a short time period.
Arcutis Biotherapeutics, Inc. (ARQT) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Arcutis Biotherapeutics, Inc. (ARQT)
Q1 2023 Results Conference Call
May 09, 2023 04:30 PM ET
Eric McIntyre - Head of Investor Relations
Frank Watanabe - President & Chief Executive Officer
Patrick Burnett - Chief Medical Officer
Ken Lock - Chief Commercial Officer
Scott Burrows - Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
Vikram Purohit - Morgan Stanley
Seamus Fernandez - Guggenheim Securities
Uy Ear - Mizuho
Louise Chen - Cantor
Greg Fraser - Truist Securities
Sean Kim - Jones Trading
Rohit Bhasin - Needham & Company
Good day, and thank you fo...
Arcutis Biotherapeutics, Inc. (ARQT) Reports Q1 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates
Arcutis Biotherapeutics, Inc. (ARQT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -0.77% and 20.54%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Arcutis Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
Achieved net revenues of $2.8 million for ZORYVE® (roflumilast) cream 0.3% in the first quarter of 2023, with unit demand growth nearly doubling quarter-over-quarterContinued expansion of commercial payer coverage for ZORYVE in plaque psoriasis with over 110 million commercial lives covered in the United StatesReceived Health Canada approval of ZORYVE for plaque psoriasis, with launch expected in the coming weeksCompleted enrollment in INTEGUMENT-PED, the Pivotal Phase 3 trial in individuals wit
Arcutis Biotherapeutics Reports Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., May 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arcutis Biotherapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARQT), an early commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing meaningful innovations in immuno-dermatology, today reported the grant of an aggregate of 84,000 restricted stock units of Arcutis’ common stock as well as options to purchase an aggregate of 15,000 shares of Arcutis’ common stock to nine newly hired employees. These awards were approved by the Compensation Committee of
ARQT Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...