Arcutis Biotherapeutics Inc. (ARQT): Price and Financial Metrics
ARQT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.72||52-week high||$20.64|
|Prev. close||$5.31||52-week low||$4.69|
|Day high||$5.26||Avg. volume||1,093,790|
|50-day MA||$8.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.52||Market Cap||291.01M|
ARQT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARQT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ARQT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.79% of US stocks.
- ARQT's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ARQT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 13.66% of US stocks).
ARQT Stock Summary
- ARQT's price/sales ratio is 28.45; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.55% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ARQT's revenue has grown 1,507.86% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.38% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ARQT comes in at -86.56% -- higher than that of just 6.63% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ARCUTIS BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC are MNTS, OMIC, CYN, RYTM, and BTAI.
- ARQT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARCUTIS BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.arcutis.com.
ARQT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ARQT's price/earnings ratio is 103.75% lower, now standing at -1.
- ARQT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 37.1 over the prior 44 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARQT.
ARQT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARQT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.58% of graded US stocks.
- ARQT's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ARQT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Arcutis Biotherapeutics Inc. (ARQT) Company Bio
Arcutis Biotherapeutics, Inc. engages in the development and commercialization of treatments for dermatological diseases. Its piepline consists of topical treatments for plaque psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, eczema, vitiligo, alopecia areata, and seborrheic dermatitis. The company was founded by Bhaskar Chaudhuri and David W. Osborne on June 1, 2016 and is headquartered in Westlake Village, CA.
ARQT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARQT Latest Social Stream
View Full ARQT Social Stream
Latest ARQT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARCUTIS BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARQT as an investment opportunity.
Todd Edwards Chief Commercial Officer, Arcutis Biotherapeutics Industry veteran with deep commercial experience in dermatology and immunologyAyisha Jeter appointed Senior Vice President, Marketing and Market Access WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., Sept. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arcutis Biotherapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARQT), an early commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing meaningful innovations in immuno-dermatology, today announced the appointment of Todd Edwards as Chief C
Roivant Sciences Ltd. (ROIV) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Mizuho reaffirms 'Buy' recommendation for Arcutis Biotherapeutics, amidst mixed institutional sentiment
On Monday, Mizuho, a notable financial institution, maintained its 'Buy' recommendation for Arcutis Biotherapeutics (NASDAQ:ARQT), a late-stage biopharmaceutical company. This comes despite the mixed institutional sentiment towards the firm, which specializes in immune-mediated dermatological diseases and conditions.
New Campaign from Arcutis Aims to Educate, Raise Awareness, and Provide Encouragement for Those Living with Seborrheic Dermatitis
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., Sept. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arcutis Biotherapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARQT), an early commercial-stage company focused on developing meaningful innovations in immuno-dermatology, today announced the launch of an educational campaign designed to elevate understanding, connection, and encouragement for those living with seborrheic dermatitis, or Seb Derm for short. The campaign, Clearing Up Seb Derm, features expert advice from leading dermatologists and personal stor
Arcutis Announces Positive Results from INTEGUMENT-PED Pivotal Phase 3 Trial of Roflumilast Cream 0.05% for the Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis in Children Ages 2 to 5
Study met the primary endpoint and all secondary endpoints, highly consistent with rapid response from the INTEGUMENT-1 and INTEGUMENT-2 pivotal trialsFor the primary endpoint, 25.4% of children treated once daily with roflumilast cream 0.05% achieved Investigator Global Assessment (IGA) Success compared to 10.7% of children treated with vehicle (P<0.0001) at Week 4, with significant improvements seen as early as Week 139.4% of children treated with roflumilast cream 0.05% achieved a 75% improve
ARQT Price Returns