ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (ARR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ARR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- ARR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.06% of US stocks).
ARR Stock Summary
- For ARR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.76% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Armour Residential REIT Inc comes in at -163.92%, a number that bests merely 0.31% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Armour Residential REIT Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 49.48%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.49% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EARN, AGM, ORC, NLY, and IVR.
- ARR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Armour Residential REIT Inc's official web site, go to www.armourreit.com.
ARR Valuation Summary
- ARR's EV/EBIT ratio is 28.5; this is 25.88% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- ARR's price/sales ratio has moved down 34 over the prior 142 months.
- ARR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 23.4 over the prior 142 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARR.
ARR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 75.6%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -4.32%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -240.62%.
The table below shows ARR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.46% of graded US stocks.
- ARR's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 314th of 446 Trading stocks.
- AGNC, NLY, and NTIP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARR.
The table below shows ARR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.75||52-week high||$12.56|
|Prev. close||$10.72||52-week low||$9.32|
|Day high||$10.79||Avg. volume||1,561,665|
|50-day MA||$10.81||Dividend yield||11.19%|
|200-day MA||$11.47||Market Cap||765.87M|
ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (ARR) Company Bio
ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. invests in and manages a portfolio of residential mortgage backed securities in the United States. Its securities portfolio primarily consists of agency securities backed by fixed rate, hybrid adjustable rate, and adjustable rate home loans, as well as unsecured notes and bonds issued by the government-sponsored entities and the United States treasuries; and money market instruments. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Vero Beach, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARR Latest Social Stream
View Full ARR Social Stream
Latest ARR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Armour Residential REIT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARR as an investment opportunity.
Armour Residential REIT (ARR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Monthly dividend payers tend to be somewhat riskier than traditional dividend stocks, and the three we’ll look at are no exception.
ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. Confirms October 2021 Dividend Rate Per Common Share and Q4 2021 Monthly Dividend Rate Per Series C Preferred Dividends
VERO BEACH, Florida, Oct. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (NYSE: ARR and ARR-PRC) (“ARMOUR” or the “Company”) today confirmed the October 2021 cash dividend for the Company's Common Stock and the Q4 2021 monthly cash dividend rate for the Company's Series C Preferred Stock. October 2021 Common Stock Dividend Information Month Dividend Holder of Record Date Payment DateOctober 2021 $0.10 October 15, 2021 October 28, 2021 Q4 2021 Series C Preferred Stock Dividend Informa
ARMOUR Residential REIT with ticker code (ARR) now have 4 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 13 and 10 with a mean TP of 11.06. Given that the stocks previous close was at 10.92 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 1.3%. There is a 50 day moving average of 10.75 and the 200 day moving average is 11.49. The company has a market cap of $899m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="ARR" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] ARMOUR Residential REIT invests in residential mortgage backed securities (MBS) in the United States. The company''s securities portfolio primarily consists of the United States Government-sponsored entity''s (GSE) and the Gove...
VERO BEACH, Florida, Sept. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (NYSE: ARR and ARR-PRC) (ARMOUR or the Company) today announced guidance on the October 2021 cash dividend for the Company''s Common Stock, which maintains the current monthly dividend rate of $0.10 per Common share.
ARR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Armour Residential REIT Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Armour Residential REIT Inc (ARR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Armour Residential REIT Inc (ARR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Armour Residential REIT Inc (ARR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch