ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (ARR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARR POWR Grades
- ARR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 44.71% of US stocks.
- ARR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- ARR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 20.34% of US stocks).
ARR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.38, Armour Residential REIT Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 2.71% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For ARR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.8% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that ARR's revenue has grown -158.22% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.27% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Armour Residential REIT Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EARN, NLY, ORC, AGM, and IVR.
- ARR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Armour Residential REIT Inc's official web site, go to www.armourreit.com.
ARR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.02||52-week high||$12.56|
|Prev. close||$12.03||52-week low||$7.04|
|Day high||$12.03||Avg. volume||1,352,775|
|50-day MA||$12.19||Dividend yield||9.98%|
|200-day MA||$10.89||Market Cap||856.35M|
ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (ARR) Company Bio
ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. invests in and manages a portfolio of residential mortgage backed securities in the United States. Its securities portfolio primarily consists of agency securities backed by fixed rate, hybrid adjustable rate, and adjustable rate home loans, as well as unsecured notes and bonds issued by the government-sponsored entities and the United States treasuries; and money market instruments. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Vero Beach, Florida.
ARR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARR Latest Social Stream
View Full ARR Social Stream
Latest ARR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Armour Residential REIT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARR as an investment opportunity.
Thank you, Kelly, and thank you all for joining our call to discuss ARMOUR's first quarter 2021 results. This morning, I'm joined as usual by ARMOUR's Co-Chief Executive Officers, Scott Ulm and Jeff Zimmer; and by our Chief Information Officer, Mark Gruber.
VERO BEACH, Florida, April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (NYSE: ARR and ARR-PRC) (“ARMOUR” or the “Company”) today reiterates its previously reported net income for the first quarter of 2021 of $71.3 million, or $1.03 per diluted common share. The Company’s complete financial statements are included in its recently filed Form 10-Q. It has come to ARMOUR’s attention that certain media outlets today erroneously reported the Company’s net income figures as losses. About ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc.ARMOUR invests exclusively in fixed rate residential, adjustable rate and hybrid adjustable rate residential mortgage-backed securities issued or guaranteed by U.S. Government-sponsored enterprises or guaranteed by the Government National Mortgage Association. ARMOUR...
Armour Residential REIT (ARR) Q1 core income of 23 cents per share drops from 32 cents in Q4 2020, while its total comprehensive income fell to $29.1M from $60.M in Q4.Book value per common share of $12.40 at March 31, 2021 rose from $12.32 at Dec. 31, 2020; estimates book...
It’s always a good idea for income seekers to have a couple of these for cash flow.
VERO BEACH, Florida, March 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (NYSE: ARR and ARR-PRC) (“ARMOUR” or the “Company”) today announced guidance on the April 2021 cash dividend for the Company's Common Stock, which maintains the current monthly dividend rate of $0.10 per Common share. April 2021 Common Stock Dividend Information Month Dividend Holder of Record Date Payment DateApril 2021 $0.10 April 15, 2021 April 29, 2021 Certain Tax Matters ARMOUR has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust (“REIT”) for U.S. Federal income tax purposes. In order to maintain this tax status, ARMOUR is required to timely distribute substantially all of its ordinary REIT taxable income. Dividends paid in excess of current tax earnings and profits for the year will generall...
ARR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Armour Residential REIT Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Armour Residential REIT Inc (ARR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Armour Residential REIT Inc (ARR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Armour Residential REIT Inc (ARR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch