ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (ARR): Price and Financial Metrics
ARR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Armour Residential REIT Inc is higher than it is for about 99.98% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Armour Residential REIT Inc comes in at -347.95%, a number that bests only 0.07% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Armour Residential REIT Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -414.15%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.9% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Armour Residential REIT Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AGNC, CMO, NYMT, EARN, and IVR.
- ARR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Armour Residential REIT Inc's official web site, go to www.armourreit.com.
ARR Stock Price Chart More Charts
ARR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.32||52-week high||$21.08|
|Prev. close||$20.32||52-week low||$16.00|
|Day high||$20.32||Avg. volume||710,964|
|50-day MA||$18.64||Dividend yield||10.04%|
|200-day MA||$17.80||Market Cap||1.20B|
ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (ARR) Company Bio
ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. invests in and manages a portfolio of residential mortgage backed securities in the United States. Its securities portfolio primarily consists of agency securities backed by fixed rate, hybrid adjustable rate, and adjustable rate home loans, as well as unsecured notes and bonds issued by the government-sponsored entities and the United States treasuries; and money market instruments. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Vero Beach, Florida.