ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (ARR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ARR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- ARR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ARR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
ARR Stock Summary
- ARR's current price/earnings ratio is 212.25, which is higher than 97.14% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Armour Residential REIT Inc is higher than it is for about 99.74% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Armour Residential REIT Inc comes in at -127.45%, a number that bests only 0.47% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Armour Residential REIT Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EARN, AGM, NLY, ORC, and TRTX.
- Visit ARR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.armourreit.com.
ARR Valuation Summary
- ARR's EV/EBIT ratio is 28.5; this is 25.88% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- ARR's price/sales ratio has moved down 34 over the prior 142 months.
- ARR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 23.4 over the prior 142 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARR.
ARR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -391.01%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -54.32%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -51.72%.
The table below shows ARR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.3% of graded US stocks.
- ARR's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 320th of 444 Trading stocks.
- AAIC, COHN, and OXSQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARR.
The table below shows ARR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.23||52-week high||$11.62|
|Prev. close||$7.04||52-week low||$5.57|
|Day high||$7.26||Avg. volume||2,759,846|
|50-day MA||$7.24||Dividend yield||16.6%|
|200-day MA||$9.01||Market Cap||745.92M|
ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (ARR) Company Bio
ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. invests in and manages a portfolio of residential mortgage backed securities in the United States. Its securities portfolio primarily consists of agency securities backed by fixed rate, hybrid adjustable rate, and adjustable rate home loans, as well as unsecured notes and bonds issued by the government-sponsored entities and the United States treasuries; and money market instruments. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Vero Beach, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARR Latest Social Stream
View Full ARR Social Stream
Latest ARR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Armour Residential REIT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARR as an investment opportunity.
ARR, ACST, and ATUS have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on February 23, 2022
Armour Residential REIT (ARR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 21.47%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ARMOUR Residential REIT press release (ARR): Q4 distributable earnings of $0.27/share.Net interest income of $20.5 million.Net interest margin increased to 1.75%, up 5 basis points…
VERO BEACH, Florida, Feb. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (NYSE: ARR and ARR PRC) (“ARMOUR” or the “Company”) today announced the Company''s December 31, 2021 financial position and Q4 results.
VERO BEACH, Florida, Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (NYSE: ARR and ARR-PRC) (“ARMOUR” or the “Company”) today announced the March 2022 cash dividend for the Company's Common Stock. March 2022 Common Stock Dividend Information Month Dividend Holder of Record Date Payment DateMarch 2022 $0.10 March 15, 2022 March 28, 2022 Certain Tax Matters ARMOUR has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust (“REIT”) for U.S. Federal income tax purposes. In order to m
ARR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Armour Residential REIT Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Armour Residential REIT Inc (ARR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Armour Residential REIT Inc (ARR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Armour Residential REIT Inc (ARR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch