ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (ARR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ARR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 43.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARR is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ARR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.54% of US stocks).
ARR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Armour Residential REIT Inc is higher than it is for about 99.81% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ARR's revenue has grown -163.92% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 0.28% of US companies in our set.
- Armour Residential REIT Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 51.6%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Armour Residential REIT Inc are EARN, NLY, ORC, AGM, and IVR.
- ARR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Armour Residential REIT Inc's official web site, go to www.armourreit.com.
ARR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, ARR's EV/EBIT ratio is 27.58% lower, now standing at 28.1.
- ARR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 65.9 over the prior 141 months.
- ARR's price/sales ratio has moved down 34.4 over the prior 141 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARR.
ARR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -454.48%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -59.95%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -2.14%.
The table below shows ARR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.28||52-week high||$12.56|
|Prev. close||$10.39||52-week low||$8.90|
|Day high||$10.35||Avg. volume||1,538,417|
|50-day MA||$11.33||Dividend yield||11.54%|
|200-day MA||$11.37||Market Cap||732.39M|
ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (ARR) Company Bio
ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. invests in and manages a portfolio of residential mortgage backed securities in the United States. Its securities portfolio primarily consists of agency securities backed by fixed rate, hybrid adjustable rate, and adjustable rate home loans, as well as unsecured notes and bonds issued by the government-sponsored entities and the United States treasuries; and money market instruments. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Vero Beach, Florida.
ARR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARR Latest Social Stream
View Full ARR Social Stream
Latest ARR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Armour Residential REIT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARR as an investment opportunity.
ARR earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
VERO BEACH, Florida, July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (NYSE: ARR and ARR PRC) (ARMOUR or the Company) today announced the Company''s June 30, 2021 financial position and Q2 results.
VERO BEACH, Florida, July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (NYSE: ARR and ARR-PRC) (ARMOUR or the Company) today announced the August 2021 cash dividend for the Company''s Common Stock.
VERO BEACH, Florida, July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (NYSE: ARR and ARR-PRC) (ARMOUR or the Company) announced today that it will provide an online, real-time webcast of its conference call with equity analysts covering second quarter 2021 operating results on Friday, July 23, 2021. The Company will issue its second quarter 2021 earnings release after the close of trading on Thursday, July 22, 2021.
ARMOUR Residential REIT with ticker code (ARR) now have 4 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 13 and 10 with a mean TP of 11.38. Now with the previous closing price of 11.27 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 1.0%. The day 50 moving average is 11.7 and the 200 moving average now moves to 11.81. The market capitalisation for the company is $822m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="ARR" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] ARMOUR Residential REIT invests in residential mortgage backed securities (MBS) in the United States. The company''s securities portfolio primarily consists of the United States Government...
ARR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Armour Residential REIT Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Armour Residential REIT Inc (ARR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Armour Residential REIT Inc (ARR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Armour Residential REIT Inc (ARR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch