ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (ARR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARR POWR Grades
- ARR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 70% of US stocks.
- ARR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- ARR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.49% of US stocks).
ARR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ARMOUR RESIDENTIAL REIT INC is higher than it is for about 99.98% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ARMOUR RESIDENTIAL REIT INC comes in at -268.1%, a number that bests merely 0.13% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- ARMOUR RESIDENTIAL REIT INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -661.11%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.88% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ARMOUR RESIDENTIAL REIT INC are AGNC, NREF, NLY, AGM, and EARN.
- Visit ARR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.armourreit.com.
ARR Valuation Summary
- ARR's price/earnings ratio is -2.6; this is 110.97% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- ARR's price/sales ratio has moved down 42.4 over the prior 157 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARR.
ARR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -153.02%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -5.11%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 75.85%.
The table below shows ARR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.3% of graded US stocks.
- ARR's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 320th of 444 Trading stocks.
- AAIC, COHN, and OXSQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARR.
The table below shows ARR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.90||52-week high||$10.29|
|Prev. close||$5.86||52-week low||$4.38|
|Day high||$5.93||Avg. volume||3,385,208|
|50-day MA||$5.34||Dividend yield||20.34%|
|200-day MA||$6.92||Market Cap||779.63M|
ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (ARR) Company Bio
ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. invests in and manages a portfolio of residential mortgage backed securities in the United States. Its securities portfolio primarily consists of agency securities backed by fixed rate, hybrid adjustable rate, and adjustable rate home loans, as well as unsecured notes and bonds issued by the government-sponsored entities and the United States treasuries; and money market instruments. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Vero Beach, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARR Latest Social Stream
View Full ARR Social Stream
Latest ARR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARMOUR RESIDENTIAL REIT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARR as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will discuss 12 best monthly dividend stocks under $10. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance, and go directly to read 5 Monthly Dividend Stocks Under $10. Income-generating stocks are in high demand this year as investors fight continuous interest rate hikes. Earlier in November, the […]
Armour Residential REIT (ARR) has received quite a bit of attention from Zacks.com users lately. Therefore, it is wise to be aware of the facts that can impact the stock's prospects.
Despite Cherry Hill having a better track record and a less leveraged balance sheet, Cherry Hill Preferred “A” yields 9.80% while Armour Residential Preferred “C” yields only 8.67%.
ARMOUR Residential REIT Inc. (NYSE:ARR) has a beta value of 1.15 and has seen 0.64 million shares traded in the recent trading session. The company, currently valued at $749.20M, closed the recent trade at $5.78 per share which meant it gained $0.09 on the day or 1.67% during that session. The ARR stock price is … Weak Fundamental Momentum Sinks ARMOUR Residential REIT Inc. Read More »
ARMOUR Residential REIT with ticker code (ARR) now have 3 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 6 and 5.5 calculating the average target price we see 5.83. With the stocks previous close at 5.56 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 4.9%. There is a 50 day moving average of 5.46 and the 200 day moving average is 7.11. The company has a market cap of $737m. Find out more information at: https://www.armourreit.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="ARR" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $773m based on the market concensus. ARMOUR Residential REIT invests in residential mortg...
ARR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Armour Residential REIT Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Armour Residential REIT Inc (ARR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Armour Residential REIT Inc (ARR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Armour Residential REIT Inc (ARR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch