Art's-Way Manufacturing Co., Inc. (ARTW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARTW Stock Summary
- Arts Way Manufacturing Co Inc's market capitalization of $15,579,664 is ahead of only 1.34% of US-listed equities.
- Arts Way Manufacturing Co Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.67% of US equities in our set.
- ARTW's price/sales ratio is 0.68; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 14.64% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARTW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MSON, EPC, OFLX, ESI, and HAPP.
- Visit ARTW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.artsway-mfg.com.
ARTW Valuation Summary
- ARTW's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 78.79% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 201 months, ARTW's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 201 months, ARTW's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARTW.
ARTW Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -32.17%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -4.23%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -31.63%.
The table below shows ARTW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARTW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARTW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.38||52-week high||$5.48|
|Prev. close||$3.44||52-week low||$2.10|
|Day high||$3.46||Avg. volume||47,809|
|50-day MA||$3.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.26||Market Cap||15.31M|
Art's-Way Manufacturing Co., Inc. (ARTW) Company Bio
Art's-Way Manufacturing Co., Inc. manufactures and sells agricultural equipment, specialized modular science buildings, and steel cutting tools in the United States and internationally. The company operates through three segments: Agricultural Products, Modular Buildings, and Tools. The Agricultural Products segment offers specialized farm machinery, including portable and stationary animal feed processing equipment and related attachments; hay and forage equipment consisting of forage boxes, blowers, running gear, and dump boxes; portable grain augers; manure spreaders; sugar beet harvesting equipment; land maintenance equipment; moldboard plows; reels for combines and swathers; potato harvesters; grinder mixers; silage blowers and reels; land management equipment; and after-market service parts under the Art's-Way, Miller Pro, Roda, M&W, Badger, and UHC by Art's-Way brands. The Modular Buildings segment produces and sells swine buildings, complex containment research laboratories, and research facilities for academic research institutions, government research and diagnostic centers, public health institutions, and private research and pharmaceutical companies. This segment also provides services relating to the design, manufacturing, delivering, installation, and renting of the building units. The Tools segment offers standard single point brazed carbide tipped tools, and polycrystalline diamond and cubic boron nitride inserts and tools to the automotive, aerospace, oil and gas piping, and appliances industries. The company markets and sells its products through independent farm equipment dealers, manufacturers' representatives, direct sales, and original equipment manufacturer sales channels. Art's-Way Manufacturing Co., Inc. was founded in 1956 and is based in Armstrong, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARTW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARTW Latest Social Stream
View Full ARTW Social Stream
Latest ARTW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arts Way Manufacturing Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARTW as an investment opportunity.
Art's Way Manufacturing Co., Inc. (Nasdaq: ARTW), a diversified, international manufacturer and distributor of equipment serving agricultural, research and steel cutting needs, announces its financial results for fiscal 2020.
Art's Way Manufacturing Announces 10% Year Over Year Increase In Sales For The First Nine Months Of Fiscal 2020
Art's Way Manufacturing Co., Inc. (Nasdaq: ARTW), a diversified, international manufacturer and distributor of equipment serving agricultural, research and steel cutting needs, announces its financial results for the third quarter and year to date fiscal 2020.
ARTW Price Returns
Continue Researching ARTWWant to do more research on Arts Way Manufacturing Co Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Arts Way Manufacturing Co Inc (ARTW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arts Way Manufacturing Co Inc (ARTW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arts Way Manufacturing Co Inc (ARTW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch