Arvinas, Inc. (ARVN): Price and Financial Metrics
ARVN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.27, Arvinas Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 5.22% of US stocks.
- ARVN's went public 1.78 years ago, making it older than merely 3.3% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 29.39, Arvinas Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARVN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLLS, BLUE, ZYME, CUE, and ASMB.
- Visit ARVN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arvinas.com.
ARVN Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
ARVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.22||52-week high||$61.57|
|Prev. close||$33.93||52-week low||$15.19|
|Day high||$34.49||Avg. volume||486,519|
|50-day MA||$39.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.84||Market Cap||1.34B|
Arvinas, Inc. (ARVN) Company Bio
Arvinas Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapies to degrade disease-causing proteins. Its lead products include ARV-110, proteolysis targeting chimeras (PROTAC) targeting the androgen receptor (AR) protein for the treatment of men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer; and ARV-471, a PROTAC targeting the estrogen receptor protein for the treatment of women with metastatic ER+ breast cancer. The company is also developing other PROTACs for degrading AR and other clinically relevant AR point mutations; and various other products for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, including tauopathies. Arvinas Holding Company, LLC was founded in 2015 and is based in New Haven, Connecticut.