Arvinas, Inc. (ARVN): Price and Financial Metrics
ARVN Stock Summary
- ARVN's went public 1.15 years ago, making it older than merely 0.44% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 17.34, Arvinas Inc has a higher such ratio than 93.94% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Arvinas Inc comes in at 179.65%, a number that bests 96.84% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arvinas Inc are RARE, CMRX, SRRK, CUE, and TBPH.
- ARVN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arvinas Inc's official web site, go to www.arvinas.com.
ARVN Stock Price Chart More Charts
ARVN Price/Volume Stats
Arvinas, Inc. (ARVN) Company Bio
Arvinas Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapies to degrade disease-causing proteins. Its lead products include ARV-110, proteolysis targeting chimeras (PROTAC) targeting the androgen receptor (AR) protein for the treatment of men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer; and ARV-471, a PROTAC targeting the estrogen receptor protein for the treatment of women with metastatic ER+ breast cancer. The company is also developing other PROTACs for degrading AR and other clinically relevant AR point mutations; and various other products for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, including tauopathies. Arvinas Holding Company, LLC was founded in 2015 and is based in New Haven, Connecticut.