Arvinas, Inc. (ARVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARVN POWR Grades
- ARVN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 55.66% of US stocks.
- ARVN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ARVN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 10.37% of US stocks).
ARVN Stock Summary
- ARVN's went public 2.72 years ago, making it older than only 6.72% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- ARVN's price/sales ratio is 188; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.49% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Arvinas Inc comes in at -53.31%, a number that bests only 6.18% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arvinas Inc are FGEN, CUE, ACRS, XAIR, and APTX.
- Visit ARVN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arvinas.com.
ARVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.32||52-week high||$92.77|
|Prev. close||$78.65||52-week low||$19.68|
|Day high||$79.68||Avg. volume||447,779|
|50-day MA||$68.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$55.70||Market Cap||3.84B|
Arvinas, Inc. (ARVN) Company Bio
Arvinas Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapies to degrade disease-causing proteins. Its lead products include ARV-110, proteolysis targeting chimeras (PROTAC) targeting the androgen receptor (AR) protein for the treatment of men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer; and ARV-471, a PROTAC targeting the estrogen receptor protein for the treatment of women with metastatic ER+ breast cancer. The company is also developing other PROTACs for degrading AR and other clinically relevant AR point mutations; and various other products for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, including tauopathies. Arvinas Holding Company, LLC was founded in 2015 and is based in New Haven, Connecticut.
ARVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARVN Latest Social Stream
View Full ARVN Social Stream
Latest ARVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arvinas Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARVN as an investment opportunity.
Arvinas Participates in Groundbreaking Ceremony for New Space Within Downtown Crossing Development in New Haven
101 College Street Groundbreaking Ceremony Arvinas participates in a ceremonial groundbreaking for 101 College Street, a new 525,000-square-foot-building to be constructed as part of New Haven’s Downtown Crossing revitalization project. NEW HAVEN, Conn., June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arvinas, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARVN), a clinical-stage biotechnology company creating a new class of drugs based on targeted protein degradation, today joined state and local officials, fellow tenants, and community par
Photo by Naeblys/iStock via Getty Images A caution: Readers here on Seeking Alpha know me best for my many articles on Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU) where I've been on board in various degrees for a nine-fold increase. So what's a tech nerd doing writing on pharma? My sole academic endeavor of...
– Company to lease approximately 160,000-square-feet to allow continued growth and expansion of operations – Aerial View Aerial view of 101 College Street in the Downtown Crossing section of New Haven, Conn. Street View Street view of 101 College Street in the Downtown Crossing section of New Haven, Conn. Courtyard View A view of the outdoor courtyard and sidewalk area adjacent to 101 College Street. NEW HAVEN, Conn., May 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arvinas, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARVN), a clinical-stage biotechnology company creating a new class of drugs based on targeted protein degradation, today announced that it will be leasing three of the 10 floors at 101 College Street in New Haven, Conn. Winstanley Enterprises, LLC., is the developer on this multi-tenant project. The 101 College Street...
Arvinas, Inc. (ARVN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -7.69% and 41.37%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW HAVEN, Conn., May 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arvinas, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARVN), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company creating a new class of drugs based on targeted protein degradation, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 and provided a corporate update. “Last quarter we reinforced our leadership position in the targeted protein degradation space by sharing the discovery and chemical structures of ARV-110 and ARV-471 at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting, the first such disclosure of our clinical-stage PROTAC degraders,” said John Houston, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer at Arvinas. “We look forward to further demonstrating the potential of our PROTAC platform to change the lives of patients with...
ARVN Price Returns