Arvinas, Inc. (ARVN): Price and Financial Metrics
ARVN Stock Summary
- ARVN's went public 1.41 years ago, making it older than only 1.14% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- ARVN's price/sales ratio is 41.95; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.4% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Arvinas Inc comes in at 179.65%, a number that bests 96.5% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARVN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RARE, XLRN, MEIP, FGEN, and DRNA.
- Visit ARVN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arvinas.com.
ARVN Stock Price Chart More Charts
ARVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.54||52-week high||$54.95|
|Prev. close||$48.00||52-week low||$14.06|
|Day high||$50.94||Avg. volume||294,213|
|50-day MA||$47.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.25||Market Cap||1.64B|
Arvinas, Inc. (ARVN) Company Bio
Arvinas Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapies to degrade disease-causing proteins. Its lead products include ARV-110, proteolysis targeting chimeras (PROTAC) targeting the androgen receptor (AR) protein for the treatment of men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer; and ARV-471, a PROTAC targeting the estrogen receptor protein for the treatment of women with metastatic ER+ breast cancer. The company is also developing other PROTACs for degrading AR and other clinically relevant AR point mutations; and various other products for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, including tauopathies. Arvinas Holding Company, LLC was founded in 2015 and is based in New Haven, Connecticut.