Arvinas, Inc. (ARVN): Price and Financial Metrics
ARVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.01||52-week high||$39.31|
|Prev. close||$23.17||52-week low||$13.57|
|Day high||$24.01||Avg. volume||478,810|
|50-day MA||$18.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.18||Market Cap||1.32B|
ARVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARVN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ARVN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARVN is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ARVN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
ARVN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ARVINAS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.67% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ARVINAS INC is higher than it is for about only 4.66% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ARVN's revenue has grown 49.11% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.5% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ARVINAS INC are NRIX, CLDX, RPTX, IDYA, and RNA.
- Visit ARVN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arvinas.com.
ARVN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ARVN's price/sales ratio is 289.19% higher, now standing at 7.2.
- ARVN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 16.9 over the prior 63 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARVN.
ARVN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARVN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.31% of graded US stocks.
- ARVN's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 344th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ARVN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Arvinas, Inc. (ARVN) Company Bio
Arvinas Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapies to degrade disease-causing proteins. Its lead products include ARV-110, proteolysis targeting chimeras (PROTAC) targeting the androgen receptor (AR) protein for the treatment of men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer; and ARV-471, a PROTAC targeting the estrogen receptor protein for the treatment of women with metastatic ER+ breast cancer. The company is also developing other PROTACs for degrading AR and other clinically relevant AR point mutations; and various other products for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, including tauopathies. Arvinas Holding Company, LLC was founded in 2015 and is based in New Haven, Connecticut.
ARVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARVN Latest Social Stream
View Full ARVN Social Stream
Latest ARVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARVINAS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARVN as an investment opportunity.
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 145.5% in Arvinas, Inc. (ARVN). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
Arvinas and Pfizer Announce Updated Vepdegestrant (ARV-471) Data to be Presented at the 2023 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
-- Six abstracts have been accepted for presentation, including updated data on vepdegestrant alone and in combination with palbociclib (IBRANCE®) -- NEW HAVEN, Conn. and NEW YORK, Nov. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arvinas, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARVN) and Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) today announced that updated clinical trial data for vepdegestrant (ARV-471) will be presented at the 2023 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS). Vepdegestrant is a novel oral PROteolysis TArgeting Chimera (PROTAC®) estrog
NEW HAVEN, Conn., Nov. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arvinas, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARVN), a clinical-stage biotechnology company creating a new class of drugs based on targeted protein degradation, today announced that it has entered into a securities purchase agreement with a select group of institutional accredited investors to sell 12,963,542 shares of common stock at a price of $21.36 per share and, in lieu of common stock, pre-funded warrants to purchase up to 3,422,380 shares of common stock at a
The mean of analysts' price targets for Arvinas, Inc. (ARVN) points to a 165.1% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
Arvinas, Inc. (ARVN) appears to have found support after losing some value lately, as indicated by the formation of a hammer chart. In addition to this technical chart pattern, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher enhances the stock's potential for a turnaround in the near term.
ARVN Price Returns