Arvinas, Inc. (ARVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARVN POWR Grades
- ARVN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 47.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARVN is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- ARVN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
ARVN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ARVINAS INC is higher than it is for about only 6.26% of US stocks.
- ARVN's price/sales ratio is 18.78; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.91% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ARVN's revenue has grown 396.46% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.47% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ARVINAS INC are MORF, IGMS, FATE, CCCC, and CRNX.
- ARVN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARVINAS INC's official web site, go to www.arvinas.com.
ARVN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ARVN's price/sales ratio is 297.92% higher, now standing at 19.1.
- Over the past 51 months, ARVN's price/sales ratio has gone down 46.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARVN.
ARVN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARVN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.31% of graded US stocks.
- ARVN's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 344th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ARVN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.98||52-week high||$83.40|
|Prev. close||$40.34||52-week low||$34.90|
|Day high||$40.75||Avg. volume||450,632|
|50-day MA||$45.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.52||Market Cap||2.07B|
Arvinas, Inc. (ARVN) Company Bio
Arvinas Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapies to degrade disease-causing proteins. Its lead products include ARV-110, proteolysis targeting chimeras (PROTAC) targeting the androgen receptor (AR) protein for the treatment of men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer; and ARV-471, a PROTAC targeting the estrogen receptor protein for the treatment of women with metastatic ER+ breast cancer. The company is also developing other PROTACs for degrading AR and other clinically relevant AR point mutations; and various other products for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, including tauopathies. Arvinas Holding Company, LLC was founded in 2015 and is based in New Haven, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARVN Latest Social Stream
View Full ARVN Social Stream
Latest ARVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARVINAS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARVN as an investment opportunity.
As the year winds toward its close, it’s time once again to engage in the age-old practice of picking out the changes that lie waiting in the year ahead. Wall Street’s stock pros are hardly immune from this; every year, they tag their top picks from the equity markets for the calendar change, and this year is no exception. The analysts are looking ahead toward the post-New Year market landscape, and picking out potential winners for investors to consider. We've opened up the database at TipRanks
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Agilent (A), Surgery Partners (SGRY) and Arvinas Holding Company (ARVN)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Agilent (A – Research Report), Surgery Partners (SGRY – Research Report) and Arvinas Holding Company (ARVN – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Agilent (A) In a report released today, Puneet Souda from SVB Securities maintained a Buy rating on Agilent, with a price target of $160.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $145.14. According to TipRanks.
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Arvinas Holding Company (ARVN) and Imago BioSciences (IMGO)
Companies in the Healthcare sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Arvinas Holding Company (ARVN – Research Report) and Imago BioSciences (IMGO – Research Report). Arvinas Holding Company (ARVN) H.C. Wainwright analyst Andrew Fein maintained a Buy rating on Arvinas Holding Company today and set a price target of $90.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $43.08, close to its 52-week low of $34.90. According to TipRanks.
Arvinas Inc (NASDAQ: ARVN) announced initial results from the Phase 2 cohort expansion portion of a phase 1/2 study with ARV-471 in collaboration with Pfizer Inc (NYSE: PFE) for locally advanced or metastatic ER-positive/human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2) negative (ER+/HER2-) breast cancer. This disclosure was initially planned for December 8. However, the 2022 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS) incorrectly published the abstract, omitting a key safety data table, and inadv
Arvinas Announces ARV-471 Achieves a Clinical Benefit Rate of 38% in Evaluable Patients and Continues to Show a Favorable Tolerability Profile in its Phase 2 Expansion Trial (VERITAC)
ARV-471 continues to show activity in heavily pre-treated patients with locally advanced or metastatic ER+/HER2- breast cancer Median progression free survival of 3.7 months in all patients and 5.7 months in patients with ESR1 mutant tumors support the initiation of two Phase 3 registrational trials NEW HAVEN, Conn., Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arvinas, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARVN) today announced initial results from the Phase 2 cohort expansion portion (VERITAC) of a phase 1/2 study with ARV-471,
ARVN Price Returns