Arvinas, Inc. (ARVN): Price and Financial Metrics
ARVN Stock Summary
- ARVN's went public 1.51 years ago, making it older than just 1.54% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- ARVN's price/sales ratio is 34.55; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.56% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Arvinas Inc comes in at 200.03%, a number that bests 96.78% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Arvinas Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AUTL, CLLS, BLUE, TBPH, and AKTS.
- ARVN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arvinas Inc's official web site, go to www.arvinas.com.
ARVN Stock Price Chart More Charts
ARVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.30||52-week high||$54.95|
|Prev. close||$41.09||52-week low||$14.74|
|Day high||$42.61||Avg. volume||336,198|
|50-day MA||$46.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.84||Market Cap||1.57B|
Arvinas, Inc. (ARVN) Company Bio
Arvinas Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapies to degrade disease-causing proteins. Its lead products include ARV-110, proteolysis targeting chimeras (PROTAC) targeting the androgen receptor (AR) protein for the treatment of men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer; and ARV-471, a PROTAC targeting the estrogen receptor protein for the treatment of women with metastatic ER+ breast cancer. The company is also developing other PROTACs for degrading AR and other clinically relevant AR point mutations; and various other products for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, including tauopathies. Arvinas Holding Company, LLC was founded in 2015 and is based in New Haven, Connecticut.