Arvinas, Inc. (ARVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARVN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ARVN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 56.05% of US stocks.
- ARVN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- ARVN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
ARVN Stock Summary
- For ARVN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 7.6% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 221.75, Arvinas Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.05% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ARVN's revenue has grown -55.47% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 3.92% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARVN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARWR, CUE, ALLO, NKTR, and FATE.
- Visit ARVN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arvinas.com.
ARVN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ARVN's EV/EBIT ratio is 187.37% lower, now standing at -25.6.
- ARVN's price/sales ratio has moved up 136.9 over the prior 36 months.
- Over the past 36 months, ARVN's price/sales ratio has gone up 136.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARVN.
ARVN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARVN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.98% of graded US stocks.
- ARVN's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 344th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ARVN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.48||52-week high||$108.46|
|Prev. close||$94.20||52-week low||$19.68|
|Day high||$97.20||Avg. volume||469,746|
|50-day MA||$89.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$75.50||Market Cap||4.75B|
Arvinas, Inc. (ARVN) Company Bio
Arvinas Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapies to degrade disease-causing proteins. Its lead products include ARV-110, proteolysis targeting chimeras (PROTAC) targeting the androgen receptor (AR) protein for the treatment of men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer; and ARV-471, a PROTAC targeting the estrogen receptor protein for the treatment of women with metastatic ER+ breast cancer. The company is also developing other PROTACs for degrading AR and other clinically relevant AR point mutations; and various other products for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, including tauopathies. Arvinas Holding Company, LLC was founded in 2015 and is based in New Haven, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARVN Latest Social Stream
View Full ARVN Social Stream
Latest ARVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arvinas Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARVN as an investment opportunity.
The post Arvinas Inc Ranked Among Todays Top Shorts As Investors Await Upcoming Federal Reserve Meetings appeared on BitcoinEthereumNews.com . getty Monday was the first time in six sessions that both the Dow and S&P saw gains. The Dow Jones DOW jumped for a second straight day and rose about
The post Arvinas Inc Ranked Among Todays Top Shorts Amid Lower-Than-Expected New Jobs appeared on BitcoinEthereumNews.com . Getty Thursdays jobless claims impressed. They came in at a pandemic-era low of 340,000 and crushed the forecasted 345,000. Both the S&P and Nasdaq NDAQ hit new records. Friday, however,
NEW HAVEN, Conn., Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arvinas, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARVN), a clinical-stage biotechnology company creating a new class of drugs based on targeted protein degradation, today announced that it will participate in two upcoming virtual investor conferences:
Shareholders in Arvinas, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ARVN ) may be thrilled to learn that the analysts have just delivered a major...
The post Arvinas Inc Ranked Among Todays Top Shorts appeared on BitcoinEthereumNews.com . getty Stocks saw minor gains on Tuesday that were capped by more fears of the Delta variant throwing a serious wrench into the economic recovery and reopening. The Dow Jones
ARVN Price Returns