Arrow Electronics, Inc. (ARW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARW POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ARW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.31% of US stocks.
- ARW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ARW ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
ARW Stock Summary
- Arrow Electronics Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.97% of US listed stocks.
- ARW's price/sales ratio is 0.28; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 4.14% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ARW has reported earnings growth of -2,930.91%, putting it ahead of only 0.56% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arrow Electronics Inc are IDT, PII, XPER, AVEO, and FSLR.
- ARW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arrow Electronics Inc's official web site, go to www.arrow.com.
ARW Valuation Summary
- ARW's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 94.34% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ARW's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
- ARW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARW.
ARW Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -46.28%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -164.85%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 351%.
The table below shows ARW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$118.68||52-week high||$124.76|
|Prev. close||$115.95||52-week low||$66.50|
|Day high||$118.72||Avg. volume||495,401|
|50-day MA||$116.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$104.95||Market Cap||8.76B|
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (ARW) Company Bio
Arrow Electronics provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Centennial, Colorado.
ARW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Arrow Electronics Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Arrow Electronics Inc ranked in the 53th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ARW, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 80. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 20.11% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Arrow Electronics Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 18.67% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ARW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARW Latest Social Stream
View Full ARW Social Stream
Latest ARW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arrow Electronics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARW as an investment opportunity.
Strong top-line growth, healthy operational momentum, supply chain strength followed by robust demand for Residential and C&I products drive Generac's (GNRC) second-quarter 2021 results.
Arrow Electronics (ARW) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Arrow Electronics (ARW) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CENTENNIAL, Colo., July 22, 2021 /3BL Media/ - Girls Inc. of Metro Denver has graduated the first class of participants in its Eureka program, offering middle and high school girls the opportunity ...
CENTENNIAL, Colo., July 22, 2021--Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE:ARW) announced the company will host a conference call to discuss second-quarter 2021 financial results on Aug. 5, 2021, at 1:00 PM ET.
ARW Price Returns