Arrow Electronics, Inc. (ARW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARW POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ARW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARW is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ARW ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
ARW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ARW is 6.69 -- better than 93.91% of US stocks.
- ARW's went public 37.26 years ago, making it older than 93.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.19, ARROW ELECTRONICS INC has a higher such ratio than just 5.57% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SNX, COLM, CULP, PAHC, and OCC.
- ARW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARROW ELECTRONICS INC's official web site, go to www.arrow.com.
ARW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ARW's price/sales ratio is 91.67% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, ARW's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARW.
ARW Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 76.45%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.39%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 8.9%.
The table below shows ARW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.92% of graded US stocks.
- ARW's asset turnover comes in at 1.991 -- ranking 38th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- RELL, STKL, and BCC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARW.
The table below shows ARW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARW Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ARW, see our ARW price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$127.00||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
ARW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$120.68||52-week high||$134.56|
|Prev. close||$118.74||52-week low||$89.38|
|Day high||$120.91||Avg. volume||486,287|
|50-day MA||$120.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$110.16||Market Cap||7.03B|
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (ARW) Company Bio
Arrow Electronics provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Centennial, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARW Latest Social Stream
View Full ARW Social Stream
Latest ARW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARROW ELECTRONICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARW as an investment opportunity.
Top Tech Stocks for April 2023
As inflation and interest rate concerns weigh on tech companies, these stocks lead the sector in value, growth, and momentum.
Should Value Investors Buy Arrow Electronics (ARW) Stock?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Zacks.com featured highlights Sanofi, SK Telecom, PBF Energy, Arrow Electronics and Novartis
Sanofi, SK Telecom, PBF Energy, Arrow Electronics and Novartis have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
These 5 Price-to-Sales Stocks Can Be Rewarding Investments
The price-to-sales ratio is a convenient tool to gauge the value of stocks incurring losses or in an early development cycle. Stocks like SNY, SKM, PBF, ARW and NVS hold promise.
Arrow Electronics Employees Give Back by Building Bikes for Denver Students in Title I Schools
Arrow Electronics executives from around the globe took a break from recent business strategy meetings to build 150 bikes for charity.
ARW Price Returns
Continue Researching ARWWant to do more research on Arrow Electronics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Arrow Electronics Inc (ARW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arrow Electronics Inc (ARW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arrow Electronics Inc (ARW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...