Arrow Electronics, Inc. (ARW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARW POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ARW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARW is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ARW ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
ARW Stock Summary
- ARROW ELECTRONICS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.64% of US listed stocks.
- ARW's went public 36.94 years ago, making it older than 93.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- ARW's price/sales ratio is 0.18; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 4.49% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARROW ELECTRONICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WCC, LAD, GPI, UNVR, and BECN.
- Visit ARW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arrow.com.
ARW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ARW's EV/EBIT ratio is 74.35% lower, now standing at 4.9.
- Over the past 243 months, ARW's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARW.
ARW Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 528.9%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.39%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -86.5%.
The table below shows ARW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.92% of graded US stocks.
- ARW's asset turnover comes in at 1.991 -- ranking 38th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- RELL, STKL, and BCC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARW.
The table below shows ARW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$108.60||52-week high||$137.95|
|Prev. close||$108.74||52-week low||$89.38|
|Day high||$110.49||Avg. volume||549,612|
|50-day MA||$100.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$112.02||Market Cap||6.68B|
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (ARW) Company Bio
Arrow Electronics provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Centennial, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARW Latest Social Stream
View Full ARW Social Stream
Latest ARW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARROW ELECTRONICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARW as an investment opportunity.
Arrow Electronics' Distribution Center in Venlo Drives Efficiency, Sustainability, and Employee Well-Being
Arrow Electronics designed its state-of-the-art Primary Distribution Center in Venlo (The Netherlands) to drive efficiency, sustainability, and employee well-being.
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
In this article, we will take a look at billionaire Cliff Asness’ top 10 technology stock picks. If you want to see more of billionaire Cliff Asness’ top 10 technology stock picks, go directly to Billionaire Cliff Asness’ Top 5 Technology Stock Picks. Billionaire Cliff Asness is the founder of quantitative giant AQR Capital Management […]
Arrow Electronics welcomed 73 interns from the United States, Mexico and Brazil this summer into the company's long-running internship program.
Per the latest agreement, Arrow Electronics (ARW) is going to offer and support the entire product portfolio of Sunway Communication, which will also include Ultra-Wideband ("UWB") solutions.
ARW Price Returns