Arrow Electronics, Inc. (ARW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARW POWR Grades
- ARW scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.04% of US stocks.
- ARW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ARW's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 17.07% of US stocks).
ARW Stock Summary
- ARROW ELECTRONICS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.64% of US listed stocks.
- ARROW ELECTRONICS INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.49% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.18, ARROW ELECTRONICS INC has a higher such ratio than merely 4.68% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARROW ELECTRONICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WCC, LAD, GPI, UNVR, and BECN.
- Visit ARW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arrow.com.
ARW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ARW's EV/EBIT ratio is 74.35% lower, now standing at 4.9.
- Over the past 243 months, ARW's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARW.
ARW Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.12%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 65.54%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 364.82%.
The table below shows ARW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.92% of graded US stocks.
- ARW's asset turnover comes in at 1.991 -- ranking 38th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- RELL, STKL, and BCC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARW.
The table below shows ARW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.06||52-week high||$137.95|
|Prev. close||$106.71||52-week low||$89.38|
|Day high||$106.49||Avg. volume||548,531|
|50-day MA||$101.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$111.82||Market Cap||6.52B|
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (ARW) Company Bio
Arrow Electronics provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Centennial, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARW Latest Social Stream
View Full ARW Social Stream
Latest ARW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARROW ELECTRONICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARW as an investment opportunity.
Among top-performing tech stocks, Arrow Electronics Inc. provides the best value, Enphase Energy Inc. the fastest growth, and Fair Isaac Corp. the best momentum.
Arrow Electronics' Distribution Center in Venlo Drives Efficiency, Sustainability, and Employee Well-Being
Arrow Electronics designed its state-of-the-art Primary Distribution Center in Venlo (The Netherlands) to drive efficiency, sustainability, and employee well-being.
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
In this article, we will take a look at billionaire Cliff Asness’ top 10 technology stock picks. If you want to see more of billionaire Cliff Asness’ top 10 technology stock picks, go directly to Billionaire Cliff Asness’ Top 5 Technology Stock Picks. Billionaire Cliff Asness is the founder of quantitative giant AQR Capital Management […]
Arrow Electronics welcomed 73 interns from the United States, Mexico and Brazil this summer into the company's long-running internship program.
ARW Price Returns