Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARWR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARWR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ARWR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARWR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ARWR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
ARWR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.83, Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 5.26% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 104.89, Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 96.61% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, ARWR has reported earnings growth of -10,308.04%, putting it ahead of only 0.16% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc are KWR, NFE, MKL, NWBO, and LIQT.
- ARWR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to arrowheadpharma.com.
ARWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.58||52-week high||$92.60|
|Prev. close||$89.81||52-week low||$32.86|
|Day high||$89.63||Avg. volume||777,249|
|50-day MA||$74.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$68.64||Market Cap||9.22B|
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARWR) Company Bio
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company developing targeted RNAi therapeutics. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Pasadena, California.
ARWR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc ranked in the 20th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc, consider:
- ARWR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 61.23% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Healthcare), Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 6.43% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ARWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARWR Latest Social Stream
View Full ARWR Social Stream
Latest ARWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARWR as an investment opportunity.
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Initiates Phase 2b Study of Investigational ARO-APOC3 for Treatment of Severe Hypertriglyceridemia
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals dosed the first patient in a Phase 2b clinical study of ARO-APOC3 in patients with severe hypertriglyceridemia
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals will present at multiple conferences in June 2021
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc, part of Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ), has delivered written notice of its intent to exercise its option right for ARO-JNJ1. Receipt of the option notice earns Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: ARWR) a $10 million option exercise fee. Janssen will now have all rights to develop and commercialize ARO-JNJ1, an investigational RNAi therapeutic candidate which utilizes Arrowhead's proprietary Targeted RNAi Molecule platform. "The collaboration with Janssen, which was executed in 2018, for ARO-HBV against chronic hepatitis B infection, and potentially three additional programs, has been highly productive and collaborative," said Chris Anzalone, President & CEO at Arrowhead. Price Action: JNJ shares are down 0.22% at $170.02 during the premarket session on th...
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals earns a $10 million option exercise fee from Janssen, part of Johnson & Johnson.
How far off is Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ARWR ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent...
ARWR Price Returns
Continue Researching ARWRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARWR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARWR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARWR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch