Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARWR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARWR POWR Grades
- ARWR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 66.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARWR is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ARWR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
ARWR Stock Summary
- For ARWR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 12.57% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 34.12, Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.93% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 80.89%, a number that bests 89.79% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ALLO, CGEM, DNLI, ARVN, and BCAB.
- ARWR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to arrowheadpharma.com.
ARWR Valuation Summary
- ARWR's price/earnings ratio is -55.6; this is 252.33% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ARWR's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 209 months.
- Over the past 209 months, ARWR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARWR.
ARWR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 221.34%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 54399.15%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 46.17%.
The table below shows ARWR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARWR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARWR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.82% of graded US stocks.
- ARWR's asset turnover comes in at 0.171 -- ranking 211th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- COLL, CRBP, and VBIV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARWR.
The table below shows ARWR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.15||52-week high||$93.66|
|Prev. close||$34.20||52-week low||$27.87|
|Day high||$35.80||Avg. volume||774,830|
|50-day MA||$42.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$57.12||Market Cap||3.72B|
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARWR) Company Bio
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company developing targeted RNAi therapeutics. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Pasadena, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARWR Latest Social Stream
View Full ARWR Social Stream
Latest ARWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARWR as an investment opportunity.
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ARWR) reached full planned enrollment of more than 180 people in the phase 2b trial of ARO-ANG3 to treat patients with mixed dyslipidemia. The study, dubbed ARCHES-2, is expected to be completed around the end 2022 and the company intends to report topline data in H1 2023. Dyslipidemia...
Arrowhead Completes Enrollment in Phase 2b ARCHES-2 Study of Investigational ARO-ANG3 for Patients with Mixed Dyslipidemia
PASADENA, Calif., February 24, 2022--Arrowhead reached full planned enrollment of more than 180 participants in the Phase 2b ARCHES-2 clinical study of ARO-ANG3 for mixed dyslipidemia
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Initiates Phase 1/2 Study of ARO-C3 for Treatment of Complement Mediated Diseases
PASADENA, Calif., February 18, 2022--Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals doses first subjects in Phase 1/2 Study of ARO-C3, RNAi therapeutic for treatment of complement mediated diseases
PASADENA, Calif., February 17, 2022--Arrowhead presented clinical data on ARO-HIF2 in patients with renal cell carcinoma at 2022 ASCO GU
Some of the best stocks in the market are among the best Russell 2000 stocks to buy.
ARWR Price Returns
Continue Researching ARWRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARWR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARWR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARWR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch