Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARWR): Price and Financial Metrics
ARWR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.37% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ARWR's revenue has grown 945.67% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.17% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARWR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRBP, MRUS, AFMD, VYGR, and MDWD.
- Visit ARWR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to arrowheadpharma.com.
ARWR Stock Price Chart More Charts
ARWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.93||52-week high||$73.72|
|Prev. close||$40.55||52-week low||$17.27|
|Day high||$41.88||Avg. volume||1,687,052|
|50-day MA||$54.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.06||Market Cap||4.06B|
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARWR) Company Bio
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company developing targeted RNAi therapeutics. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Pasadena, California.