Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARWR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARWR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ARWR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.52% of US stocks.
- ARWR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- ARWR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 7.03% of US stocks).
ARWR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 11.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 62.38, Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 95.75% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, ARWR has reported earnings growth of 290.23%, putting it ahead of 91.83% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ALLO, ARVN, FATE, IMTX, and CUE.
- ARWR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to arrowheadpharma.com.
ARWR Valuation Summary
- ARWR's price/earnings ratio is -55.6; this is 252.33% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ARWR's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 209 months.
- Over the past 209 months, ARWR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARWR.
ARWR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 216.02%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 110.37%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 514.16%.
The table below shows ARWR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARWR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARWR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.58% of graded US stocks.
- ARWR's asset turnover comes in at 0.171 -- ranking 212th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CRBP, ASRT, and VBIV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARWR.
The table below shows ARWR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.42||52-week high||$93.66|
|Prev. close||$63.51||52-week low||$41.26|
|Day high||$63.70||Avg. volume||781,565|
|50-day MA||$64.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$72.89||Market Cap||6.61B|
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARWR) Company Bio
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company developing targeted RNAi therapeutics. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Pasadena, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARWR Latest Social Stream
View Full ARWR Social Stream
Latest ARWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARWR as an investment opportunity.
Despite shrinking by US$371m in the past week, Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ARWR) shareholders are still up 804% over 5 years
It hasn't been the best quarter for Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ARWR ) shareholders, since the share price...
PASADENA, Calif., September 01, 2021--Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals to Participate in Upcoming September 2021 Conferences
No summary available.
By David Bautz, PhD NASDAQ:ARWR READ THE FULL ARWR RESEARCH REPORT Business Update Pipeline Expansion Continues Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ:ARWR) is developing medicines that cause gene silencing using RNA interference (RNAi), a specific means of inhibiting the expression of genes and stopping the production of a specific protein. The company has a deep and diverse pipeline consisting
ARWR earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
ARWR Price Returns
Continue Researching ARWRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARWR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARWR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARWR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch