Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARWR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARWR POWR Grades
- ARWR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 72.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARWR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ARWR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
ARWR Stock Summary
- ARWR's price/sales ratio is 14.5; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.08% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 219.34%, ARROWHEAD PHARMACEUTICALS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.51% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ARROWHEAD PHARMACEUTICALS INC comes in at 75.89%, a number that bests 88.76% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARROWHEAD PHARMACEUTICALS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AVIR, ALLO, TSP, INDI, and INMB.
- ARWR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARROWHEAD PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to arrowheadpharma.com.
ARWR Valuation Summary
- ARWR's price/sales ratio is 14.7; this is 617.07% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 226 months, ARWR's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARWR.
ARWR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 115.95%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1273.02%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 89.55%.
The table below shows ARWR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARWR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARWR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.82% of graded US stocks.
- ARWR's asset turnover comes in at 0.171 -- ranking 211th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- COLL, CRBP, and VBIV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARWR.
The table below shows ARWR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.61||52-week high||$56.25|
|Prev. close||$33.28||52-week low||$26.81|
|Day high||$34.08||Avg. volume||1,146,644|
|50-day MA||$33.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.46||Market Cap||3.59B|
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARWR) Company Bio
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company developing targeted RNAi therapeutics. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Pasadena, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARWR Latest Social Stream
View Full ARWR Social Stream
Latest ARWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARROWHEAD PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARWR as an investment opportunity.
PASADENA, Calif., January 25, 2023--Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: ARWR) today announced that it will host a webcast and conference call on February 6, 2023, at 4:30 p.m. ET to discuss its financial results for the fiscal 2023 first quarter ended December 31, 2022.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Arrowhead...
As of Wednesday, Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc.’s (NASDAQ:ARWR) stock closed at $35.99, down from $36.91 the previous day. While Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc. has underperformed by -2.49%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, ARWR fell by -37.74%, with highs and lows ranging from $56.47 to $26.81, […]
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ARWR)’s stock has witnessed a price hike of 4.29% from the previous close with its current price standing at $31.58. Its current price is -48.44% under its 52-week high of $61.25 and 17.79% more than its 52-week low of $26.81. Based on the past 30-day period, the stock price is -23.52% below […]
In the last trading session, 3.49 million Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:ARWR) shares changed hands as the company’s beta touched 1.10. With the company’s per share price at $30.28 changed hands at -$7.1 or -18.99% during last session, the market valuation stood at $3.18B. ARWR’s last price was a discount, traded about -105.58% off its 52-week … Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: ARWR): The Stock For Success Over The Next Few Months Read More »
ARWR Price Returns
Continue Researching ARWRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARWR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARWR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARWR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch