Sendas Distribuidora S.A. ADR (ASAI): Price and Financial Metrics
ASAI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.65||52-week high||$20.98|
|Prev. close||$11.81||52-week low||$10.44|
|Day high||$11.89||Avg. volume||630,492|
|50-day MA||$13.11||Dividend yield||0.7%|
|200-day MA||$14.94||Market Cap||3.15B|
ASAI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASAI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ASAI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.04% of US stocks.
- ASAI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ASAI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 26.83% of US stocks).
ASAI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ASAI is 14.73 -- better than 97.71% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ASAI is currently 0.52, higher than just 2.12% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ASAI comes in at 37.5% -- higher than that of 95.06% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SENDAS DISTRIBUTOR SA, a group of peers worth examining would be GPK, BRFS, PPC, GRC, and AXL.
- ASAI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SENDAS DISTRIBUTOR SA's official web site, go to ri.assai.com.br.
Sendas Distribuidora S.A. ADR (ASAI) Company Bio
Sendas Distribuidora S.A. engages in the retail and wholesale sale of food products, bazaar items, and other products in Brazil. As of April 22, 2021, the company operated 185 stores under the AssaÃ banner, as well as 10 distribution centers. It serves restaurants, pizzerias, snack bars, schools, small businesses, religious institutions, hospitals, hotels, grocery stores, neighborhood supermarkets, and individuals. The company sells its products through brick-and-mortar stores, as well as through telesales. Sendas Distribuidora S.A. was founded in 1974 and is headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
ASAI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASAI Latest Social Stream
View Full ASAI Social Stream
Latest ASAI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SENDAS DISTRIBUTOR SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASAI as an investment opportunity.
Sendas Distribuidora S.A. (NYSE: ASAI; B3: ASAI3) (the "Company") announces that its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021, which includes its audited financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2021, was filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on May 02, 2022. The report can be directly accessed at the SEC's website (www.sec.gov) or on the Company's website (ri.assai.com.br).
ASAI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|