Asana, Inc. (ASAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASAN POWR Grades
- ASAN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 45.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ASAN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ASAN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
ASAN Stock Summary
- ASANA INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.1% of US listed stocks.
- ASANA INC's stock had its IPO on September 30, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 10.78% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of ASANA INC's share price is greater than that of 91.26% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ASANA INC are COUR, SUMO, ONVO, AXSM, and PCOR.
- To check out ASANA INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001477720.
ASAN Valuation Summary
- ASAN's EV/EBIT ratio is -11.6; this is 163.74% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 26 months, ASAN's price/sales ratio has gone down 15.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASAN.
ASAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASAN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.41% of graded US stocks.
- ASAN's asset turnover comes in at 0.406 -- ranking 369th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ASAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.46||52-week high||$113.40|
|Prev. close||$18.84||52-week low||$15.67|
|Day high||$18.66||Avg. volume||4,319,101|
|50-day MA||$20.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.20||Market Cap||3.54B|
Asana, Inc. (ASAN) Company Bio
Asana, Inc. operates a work management platform for individuals, team leads, and executives. It provides work management platform as software as service that enables individuals and teams to get work done faster while enhancing employee engagement by allowing everyone to see how their work connects to the broader mission of an organization. The company was formerly known as Smiley Abstractions, Inc. and changed its name to Asana, Inc. in July 2009. Asana, Inc. was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASAN Latest Social Stream
View Full ASAN Social Stream
Latest ASAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASANA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASAN as an investment opportunity.
Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Technology Stocks: Workday (WDAY), Coupa Software (COUP) and Asana (ASAN)
Companies in the Technology sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Workday (WDAY – Research Report), Coupa Software (COUP – Research Report) and Asana (ASAN – Research Report). Workday (WDAY) Morgan Stanley analyst Keith Weiss maintained a Buy rating on Workday today and set a price target of $220.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $143.83, close to its 52-week low of $128.72. According to TipRanks.com, Weiss is a 5-star analyst with an average return of -0.6% and a 43.2% success rate. Baer covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as DigitalOcean Holdings, Smartsheet, and Toast Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, November 17, 2022--Asana was named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Collaborative Work Management Tools, Q4 2022.
Asana Inc., a San Francisco work management software company, announced a mass layoff on Tuesday, nearly four months after it leased more space in the city. The company (NYSE: ASAN) said it would cut about 9% of its workforce, according to a regulatory filing, with says 97 employees will be affected. The company said it would take $9 million to $11 million in charges related to the reductions.
On Tuesday, project management software provider Asana announced “the difficult decision” to cut its workforce by 9% as part of a broader corporate restructuring program. Asana’s cuts follow a flurry of other recent layoff announcements in the technology sector from companies like Meta Platforms (META), Lyft (LYFT), Coinbase (COIN), Twitter and many others, amid a global softening of the macroeconomic environment. In a securities filing, Asana (ticker: ASAN) said the plan is “intended to improve operational efficiencies and operating costs and better align the Company’s workforce with current business needs, top strategic priorities, and key growth opportunities.”
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Purcell & Lefkowitz LLP Is Investigating Asana, Inc. for Potential Breaches of Fiduciary Duty By Its Board of Directors
NEW YORK, Nov. 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Purcell & Lefkowitz LLP, a class action law firm dedicated to representing shareholders nationwide, is investigating a potential breach of fiduciary duty claim involving the board of directors of Asana, Inc. (NYSE: ASAN). If you are a shareholder of…
ASAN Price Returns