Ardmore Shipping Corporation (ASC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASC POWR Grades
- ASC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 62.07% of US stocks.
- ASC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- ASC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
ASC Stock Summary
- ASC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.65 -- higher than only 8.2% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- As for revenue growth, note that ASC's revenue has grown -24.79% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 10.61% of US companies in our set.
- Ardmore Shipping Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 31.62%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.67% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ardmore Shipping Corp are CLDT, CXW, LPG, OSG, and GSAT.
- ASC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ardmore Shipping Corp's official web site, go to ardmoreshipping.com.
ASC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ASC's price/earnings ratio is 109.98% lower, now standing at -2.6.
- ASC's price/sales ratio has moved down 9.1 over the prior 98 months.
- Over the past 98 months, ASC's price/sales ratio has gone down 9.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASC.
ASC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 53.61%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.41%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 82.71%.
The table below shows ASC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.23% of graded US stocks.
- ASC's asset turnover comes in at 0.242 -- ranking 79th of 138 Transportation stocks.
- MATX, PSHG, and CVLG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASC.
The table below shows ASC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.74||52-week high||$5.43|
|Prev. close||$3.55||52-week low||$2.98|
|Day high||$3.78||Avg. volume||343,710|
|50-day MA||$3.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.90||Market Cap||124.12M|
Ardmore Shipping Corporation (ASC) Company Bio
Ardmore Shipping Corporation provides seaborne transportation of petroleum products and chemicals worldwide to oil majors, national oil companies, oil and chemical traders, and chemical companies, with its modern, fuel-efficient fleet of tankers. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASC Latest Social Stream
View Full ASC Social Stream
Latest ASC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ardmore Shipping Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASC as an investment opportunity.
We think intelligent long term investing is the way to go. But along the way some stocks are going to perform badly...
Ardmore Shipping Corporation with ticker code (ASC) now have 6 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 6.5 and 5 calculating the average target price we see 5.8. With the stocks previous close at 3.67 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 58.0%. The 50 day MA is 3.39 while the 200 day moving average is 4.06. The company has a market capitalisation of $121m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="ASC" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Ardmore Shipping Corporation engages in the seaborne transportation of petroleum products and chemicals worldwide. As of February 15, 2021, the company operated a fleet of 25 double-hulled product and chemical ta...
HAMILTON, Bermuda , Aug. 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Ardmore Shipping Corporation (NYSE: ASC) ("Ardmore" or the "Company") today announced that the Company has completed its annual review of its securities filings. As a part of this process, the Company has filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") a shelf registration statement on Form F-3 (the "Registration Statement") registering $400 million of primary securities, as well as the shares issued to Element 1 Corp. as part of the recent investment by Ardmore, and a prospectus supplement for an at-the-market ("ATM") program and has entered into an open market sale agreement pursuant to which the Company may offer and sell common shares of up to an aggregate sales amount of $50 million , which will replace the Company''s exis...
Ardmore Shipping (ASC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.00% and 0.70%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Ardmore Shipping Corporation Announces Financial Results For The Three And Six Months Ended June 30, 2021
Ardmore Shipping Corporation (NYSE: ASC) ("Ardmore", the "Company" or "we") today announced results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2021.
ASC Price Returns