Ardmore Shipping Corporation (ASC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ASC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ASC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ASC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
ASC Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, ASC has reported earnings growth of 359.16%, putting it ahead of 93.88% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Ardmore Shipping Corp comes in at -3.96%, a number that bests only 14.25% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ASC comes in at 25.16% -- higher than that of 93.29% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ardmore Shipping Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SBLK, CDR, UMH, REI, and AROC.
- ASC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ardmore Shipping Corp's official web site, go to ardmoreshipping.com.
ASC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ASC's price/earnings ratio is 109.98% lower, now standing at -2.6.
- ASC's price/sales ratio has moved down 9.1 over the prior 98 months.
- Over the past 98 months, ASC's price/sales ratio has gone down 9.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASC.
ASC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -239.53%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -43.02%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 35.6%.
The table below shows ASC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.87% of graded US stocks.
- ASC's asset turnover comes in at 0.242 -- ranking 80th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- USAK, SNDR, and JBHT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASC.
The table below shows ASC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.97||52-week high||$8.24|
|Prev. close||$6.97||52-week low||$3.07|
|Day high||$7.03||Avg. volume||449,941|
|50-day MA||$7.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.76||Market Cap||240.98M|
Ardmore Shipping Corporation (ASC) Company Bio
Ardmore Shipping Corporation provides seaborne transportation of petroleum products and chemicals worldwide to oil majors, national oil companies, oil and chemical traders, and chemical companies, with its modern, fuel-efficient fleet of tankers. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASC Latest Social Stream
View Full ASC Social Stream
Latest ASC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ardmore Shipping Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASC as an investment opportunity.
Ardmore Shipping Corporation with ticker code (ASC) have now 6 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 7 and 4.1 with a mean TP of 5.93. Now with the previous closing price of 4.16 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 42.5%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 3.56 and the 200 day MA is 3.81. The company has a market cap of $146m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: https://ardmoreshipping.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=ASC" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $208m based on the market concensus. Ardmore Shipping Corporation engages in the seabor...
Listen and subscribe to the Marketplace Roundtable on these podcast platforms: iTunes/Apple Podcasts Spotify Stitcher Seeking Alpha International Seaways (INSW) CEO Lois Zabrocky and CFO Jeff Pribot joined Value Investor's Edge Live on Jan. 12, 2022, to discuss the crude tanker and product tanker markets and company prospects for 2022....
No summary available.
H.C. Wainwright analyst Magnus Fyhr reiterated a Buy rating on Ardmore Shipping (ASC – Research Report) today and set a price target of $5.50. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $3.88. According to TipRanks.com, Fyhr is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -3.7% and a 41.1% success rate. Fyhr covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Nordic American Tanker, Star Bulk Carriers, and Golden Ocean Group. Ardmore Shipping has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $4.80.
Ardmore Shipping Corp (NYSE: ASC ) reported fourth-quarter revenue growth of 25.7% year-over-yea r to $52.46 million. Adjusted EPS loss improved to $(0.25) from $(0.39) in 4Q20, missing consensus of $(0.24). Ardmore Shipping cash used in operating activities was $2.88 million, compared to cash generated of $46.09 … Full story available on Benzinga.com
ASC Price Returns