Ardmore Shipping Corporation (ASC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASC POWR Grades
- ASC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 53.96% of US stocks.
- ASC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ASC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
ASC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Ardmore Shipping Corp is higher than merely 13.77% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- ASC's price/sales ratio is 0.71; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 13.54% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ASC comes in at 25.3% -- higher than that of 90.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ardmore Shipping Corp are INN, CLDT, LPG, OSG, and SMHI.
- Visit ASC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ardmoreshipping.com.
ASC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.16||52-week high||$5.43|
|Prev. close||$4.22||52-week low||$2.98|
|Day high||$4.30||Avg. volume||329,388|
|50-day MA||$4.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.00||Market Cap||138.06M|
Ardmore Shipping Corporation (ASC) Company Bio
Ardmore Shipping Corporation provides seaborne transportation of petroleum products and chemicals worldwide to oil majors, national oil companies, oil and chemical traders, and chemical companies, with its modern, fuel-efficient fleet of tankers. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
ASC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ardmore Shipping Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ardmore Shipping Corp ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ardmore Shipping Corp ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 30. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 5.28% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Ardmore Shipping Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.26. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 21.19% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ASC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASC Latest Social Stream
View Full ASC Social Stream
Latest ASC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ardmore Shipping Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASC as an investment opportunity.
Ardmore Shipping Announces Definitive Agreements on Strategic Investment in Element 1 Corp., Establishment of e1 Marine Joint Venture, and Preferred Stock Financing
Ardmore Shipping Corporation (NYSE: ASC) ("Ardmore" or the "Company") today announced that it has entered into definitive agreements for the previously announced strategic investment into Element 1 Corp.'s unique methanol-to-hydrogen technology, including the establishment of the e1 Marine joint venture and Ardmore's purchase of an approximately 10% equity stake in Element 1 Corp.
The following slide deck was published by Ardmore Shipping Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Ardmore Shipping (ASC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.14% and 0.96%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / Ardmore Shipping Corp. (NYSE:ASC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 10:30 AM Eastern Time.
Ardmore Shipping Corporation (NYSE: ASC) ("Ardmore", the "Company" or "we") today announced results for the three months ended March 31, 2021.
ASC Price Returns