Ardmore Shipping Corporation (ASC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ASC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ASC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- ASC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 6.78% of US stocks).
ASC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.79%, ARDMORE SHIPPING CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.31% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ASC has reported earnings growth of -398.94%, putting it ahead of just 4.07% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ASC comes in at 19.86% -- higher than that of 91.89% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARDMORE SHIPPING CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be SMHI, PANL, OSG, INSW, and ICD.
- ASC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARDMORE SHIPPING CORP's official web site, go to ardmoreshipping.com.
ASC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ASC's EV/EBIT ratio is 53.14% lower, now standing at 8.2.
- ASC's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.1 over the prior 114 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASC.
ASC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -15.66%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -9.73%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -6.26%.
The table below shows ASC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.87% of graded US stocks.
- ASC's asset turnover comes in at 0.242 -- ranking 80th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- USAK, SNDR, and JBHT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASC.
The table below shows ASC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.57||52-week high||$16.32|
|Prev. close||$14.71||52-week low||$3.09|
|Day high||$14.98||Avg. volume||589,530|
|50-day MA||$12.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.63||Market Cap||582.57M|
Ardmore Shipping Corporation (ASC) Company Bio
Ardmore Shipping Corporation provides seaborne transportation of petroleum products and chemicals worldwide to oil majors, national oil companies, oil and chemical traders, and chemical companies, with its modern, fuel-efficient fleet of tankers. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASC Latest Social Stream
View Full ASC Social Stream
Latest ASC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARDMORE SHIPPING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASC as an investment opportunity.
Here is how Ardmore Shipping (ASC) and International Seaways (INSW) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
INSW, TNP and ASC made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on December 1, 2022.
BCH, FRO, INSW, TNP and ASC have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on December 1, 2022.
Ardmore Shipping Corporation with ticker code (ASC) have now 4 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Strong_Buy''. The target price ranges between 18 and 14 with a mean TP of 16. Given that the stocks previous close was at 14.47 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 10.6%. There is a 50 day moving average of 11.79 and the 200 day MA is 8.08. The market cap for the company is $616m. Company Website: https://ardmoreshipping.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="ASC" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $681m based on the market concensus. Ardmore Shipping Corporation engages in the seaborne transportation of petroleum products and chemicals worldwide. As ...
A share of Ardmore Shipping Corporation (NYSE:ASC) closed at $14.47 per share on Wednesday, down from $15.15 day before. While Ardmore Shipping Corporation has underperformed by -4.49%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, ASC rose by 275.84%, with highs and lows ranging from $15.34 […]
ASC Price Returns