Ardmore Shipping Corporation (ASC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ASC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ASC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- ASC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 19.03% of US stocks).
ASC Stock Summary
- ASC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.65 -- higher than merely 3.71% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ardmore Shipping Corp is reporting a growth rate of -358.4%; that's higher than just 5.56% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ASC comes in at 20.8% -- higher than that of 90.18% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ardmore Shipping Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SMLP, CLDT, MLCO, OSG, and CXW.
- Visit ASC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ardmoreshipping.com.
ASC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ASC's price/earnings ratio is 109.98% lower, now standing at -2.6.
- ASC's price/sales ratio has moved down 9.1 over the prior 98 months.
- Over the past 98 months, ASC's price/sales ratio has gone down 9.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASC.
ASC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 35.81%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 18.41%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 35.81%.
The table below shows ASC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.87% of graded US stocks.
- ASC's asset turnover comes in at 0.242 -- ranking 80th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- USAK, SNDR, and JBHT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASC.
The table below shows ASC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.35||52-week high||$5.43|
|Prev. close||$3.33||52-week low||$3.07|
|Day high||$3.38||Avg. volume||85,714|
|50-day MA||$3.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.85||Market Cap||111.18M|
Ardmore Shipping Corporation (ASC) Company Bio
Ardmore Shipping Corporation provides seaborne transportation of petroleum products and chemicals worldwide to oil majors, national oil companies, oil and chemical traders, and chemical companies, with its modern, fuel-efficient fleet of tankers. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASC Latest Social Stream
View Full ASC Social Stream
Latest ASC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ardmore Shipping Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASC as an investment opportunity.
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at Ardmore Shipping...
Investment company American Century Variable Portfolios Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Food & Life, Koninklijke DSM NV, BayCurrent Consulting Inc, Bureau Veritas SA, Li Ning Co, sells Fanuc Corp, Amadeus IT Group SA, Safran SA, Munchener Ruckversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG, ANTA Sports Products during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, American Century Variable Portfolios Inc.
Investment company Morgan Stanley Institutional Fund Inc (Current Portfolio) buys GoodRx Holdings Inc, Affirm Holdings Inc, Cricut Inc, Fastly Inc, Appian Corp, sells Smartsheet Inc, Equitable Holdings Inc, Credit Acceptance Corp, Okta Inc, AppFolio Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Morgan Stanley Institutional Fund Inc.
Brokerages expect Ardmore Shipping Co. (NYSE:ASC) to report $31.46 million in sales for the current quarter, according to Zacks Investment Research. Three analysts have issued estimates for Ardmore Shippings earnings. The lowest sales estimate is $29.20 million and the highest is $33.99 million. Ardmore Shipping posted sales of $21.84 million in the same quarter last 
Zacks: Analysts Anticipate Ardmore Shipping Co. (NYSE:ASC) Will Announce Earnings of -$0.16 Per Share
Wall Street analysts expect that Ardmore Shipping Co. (NYSE:ASC) will report ($0.16) earnings per share for the current fiscal quarter, according to Zacks. Three analysts have provided estimates for Ardmore Shippings earnings. The highest EPS estimate is ($0.08) and the lowest is ($0.23). Ardmore Shipping reported earnings of ($0.39) per share during the same quarter 
ASC Price Returns