ASGN Incorporated (ASGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASGN POWR Grades
- ASGN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 81.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ASGN is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ASGN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
ASGN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ASGN is 2.41 -- better than 78.11% of US stocks.
- ASGN's went public 30.52 years ago, making it older than 81.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of ASGN INC's share price is greater than that of just 17.79% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASGN INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FSS, ODC, EPAC, MMI, and CCS.
- Visit ASGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.asgn.com.
ASGN Valuation Summary
- ASGN's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 18.18% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ASGN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASGN.
ASGN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.26%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -61.03%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 161.75%.
The table below shows ASGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASGN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.05% of graded US stocks.
- ASGN's asset turnover comes in at 1.212 -- ranking 91st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- WIX, MSFT, and AER are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASGN.
The table below shows ASGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.02||52-week high||$124.35|
|Prev. close||$78.53||52-week low||$77.33|
|Day high||$79.05||Avg. volume||228,351|
|50-day MA||$87.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$90.41||Market Cap||3.90B|
ASGN Incorporated (ASGN) Company Bio
ASGN Incorporated is a global provider of in-demand, skilled professionals in the growing life sciences and technology sectors. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Calabasas, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASGN Latest Social Stream
View Full ASGN Social Stream
Latest ASGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASGN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASGN as an investment opportunity.
ECS Wins $19M Contract With Defense Manpower Data Center
FAIRFAX, Va., March 15, 2023--ECS Wins $19M Contract With Defense Manpower Data Center
ASGN Incorporated Announces Participation in the BofA Securities 2023 Information and Business Services Conference
RICHMOND, Va., March 02, 2023--ASGN Incorporated (NYSE: ASGN), a leading provider of IT services and professional solutions, including technology and creative digital marketing, across the commercial and government sectors, announced today the Company’s participation in the BofA Securities 2023 Information and Business Services Conference on Thursday, March 16, 2023 at the Bank of America Tower in New York City. Ted Hanson, CEO, and Marie Perry, CFO, are scheduled to present at 2:30 p.m. ET and
ECS President John Heneghan Named Wash100 Award Winner
FAIRFAX, Va., February 23, 2023--ECS President John Heneghan named Wash100 award winner for second consecutive year.
ASGN Incorporated's (NYSE:ASGN) Fundamentals Look Pretty Strong: Could The Market Be Wrong About The Stock?
It is hard to get excited after looking at ASGN's (NYSE:ASGN) recent performance, when its stock has declined 3.4% over...
Creative Circle Wins ClearlyRated’s 2023 Best of Staffing Talent 5 Year Diamond Award for Service Excellence
LOS ANGELES, February 21, 2023--Creative Circle has won the Best of Staffing Talent 5 Yr. Diamond Award for providing superior service to their candidates for 5 consecutive years.
ASGN Price Returns
Continue Researching ASGNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on ASGN Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
ASGN Inc (ASGN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ASGN Inc (ASGN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ASGN Inc (ASGN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...