ASGN Incorporated (ASGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASGN POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ASGN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ASGN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- ASGN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
ASGN Stock Summary
- ASGN Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 78.68% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 249.2, ASGN Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.39% of US stocks.
- ASGN Inc's stock had its IPO on September 23, 1992, making it an older stock than 78.92% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ASGN Inc are ABM, EPAC, ADUS, FCN, and LOPE.
- ASGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ASGN Inc's official web site, go to www.asgn.com.
ASGN Valuation Summary
- ASGN's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.1; this is 8.01% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ASGN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
- Over the past 243 months, ASGN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASGN.
ASGN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 80%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 103.43%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 115.39%.
The table below shows ASGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASGN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.21% of graded US stocks.
- ASGN's asset turnover comes in at 1.212 -- ranking 84th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- RCM, WIX, and MSFT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASGN.
The table below shows ASGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$110.56||52-week high||$114.45|
|Prev. close||$111.84||52-week low||$61.70|
|Day high||$112.33||Avg. volume||201,812|
|50-day MA||$104.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$97.50||Market Cap||5.85B|
ASGN Incorporated (ASGN) Company Bio
ASGN Incorporated is a global provider of in-demand, skilled professionals in the growing life sciences and technology sectors. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Calabasas, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASGN Latest Social Stream
View Full ASGN Social Stream
Latest ASGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASGN Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASGN as an investment opportunity.
FAIRFAX, Va., September 09, 2021--ECS was awarded a $36.7 million contract to provide critical mission solutions for CENTCOM and component commands.
RICHMOND, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ASGN Incorporated (NYSE: ASGN) today announced that the Company will host a virtual Investor & Analyst Day on Tuesday, September 14, 2021. Ted Hanson, President and Chief Executive Officer, along with additional members from ASGNs senior management team will provide presentations and offer an in-depth review of the Companys strategic vision, market opportunities and long-term outlook. Event Webcast Details A live webcast of the presentations will begin at 9
FAIRFAX, Va., August 31, 2021--ECS will aid the development of manned and unmanned systems for the Department of Defense.
RICHMOND, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ASGN Incorporated (NYSE: ASGN), one of the foremost providers of IT and professional services in the technology, digital, and creative fields across the commercial and government sectors, announced today the completion of its previously announced sale of its Oxford Global Resources, LLC (Oxford) business unit to an affiliate of H.I.G. Capital for a total cash consideration of $525.0 million (net proceeds of approximately $415.0 million, net of income taxes). Ad
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
ASGN Price Returns