ASGN Incorporated (ASGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASGN POWR Grades
- ASGN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 85.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ASGN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ASGN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 52.5% of US stocks).
ASGN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ASGN is 2.42 -- better than 79.89% of US stocks.
- ASGN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 479.2 -- higher than 92.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- ASGN Inc's stock had its IPO on September 23, 1992, making it an older stock than 79.2% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASGN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ENS, BRC, CLH, ESI, and ICFI.
- ASGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ASGN Inc's official web site, go to www.asgn.com.
ASGN Valuation Summary
- ASGN's EV/EBIT ratio is 19.2; this is 22.58% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ASGN's price/earnings ratio has moved up $0.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASGN.
ASGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.18||52-week high||$110.52|
|Prev. close||$97.97||52-week low||$61.60|
|Day high||$96.58||Avg. volume||206,180|
|50-day MA||$103.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$87.86||Market Cap||4.96B|
ASGN Incorporated (ASGN) Company Bio
ASGN Incorporated is a global provider of in-demand, skilled professionals in the growing life sciences and technology sectors. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Calabasas, California.
ASGN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ASGN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that ASGN Inc ranked in the 71th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 119.83% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of ASGN Inc, consider:
- In the past 5.75 years, ASGN Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.3%; that's better than 74.9% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- ASGN Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 23% of tickers in our DCF set.
- ASGN Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 19 -- greater than 74.31% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ASGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASGN Latest Social Stream
View Full ASGN Social Stream
Latest ASGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASGN Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASGN as an investment opportunity.
Is ASGN Incorporated (ASGN) A Good Investment Choice? Yahoo Finance
No summary available.
ASGN Incorporated Reports First Quarter 2021 Results. Record Revenue Performance for the Quarter. Financial Results above Guidance Estimates.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 28, 2021 / ASGN, Inc. (NYSE:ASGN) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 28, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
How far off is ASGN Incorporated ( NYSE:ASGN ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll...
ASGN Price Returns