ASGN Incorporated (ASGN): Price and Financial Metrics
ASGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.42||52-week high||$97.80|
|Prev. close||$92.27||52-week low||$63.27|
|Day high||$93.42||Avg. volume||293,357|
|50-day MA||$84.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$79.11||Market Cap||4.41B|
ASGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASGN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ASGN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.21% of US stocks.
- ASGN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ASGN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 21.89% of US stocks).
ASGN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ASGN is 2.37 -- better than 76.7% of US stocks.
- ASGN INC's stock had its IPO on September 23, 1992, making it an older stock than 80.39% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of ASGN INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 75.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASGN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OPCH, CHX, CRAI, FSS, and KMT.
- Visit ASGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.asgn.com.
ASGN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ASGN's price/sales ratio is 65.38% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- Over the past 243 months, ASGN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 20.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASGN.
ASGN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.26%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -61.03%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 161.75%.
The table below shows ASGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASGN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.05% of graded US stocks.
- ASGN's asset turnover comes in at 1.212 -- ranking 91st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- WIX, MSFT, and AER are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASGN.
The table below shows ASGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASGN Incorporated (ASGN) Company Bio
ASGN Incorporated is a global provider of in-demand, skilled professionals in the growing life sciences and technology sectors. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Calabasas, California.
ASGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASGN Latest Social Stream
View Full ASGN Social Stream
Latest ASGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASGN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASGN as an investment opportunity.
FAIRFAX, Va., November 20, 2023--ECS, a leader in advanced technology, science, and engineering solutions and an ASGN (NYSE: ASGN) brand, has been named a prime contractor on a 10-year, $60.7 billion indefinite delivery/indefinite quality (IDIQ) contract from the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Office of Information and Technology. Called the Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology Next Generation 2 (T4NG2) vehicle, the contract will serve as a major acquisition channel for information te
FAIRFAX, Va., November 08, 2023--ECS Named Prime Contractor on $1.25 Billion DARPA IDIQ Contract
LONDON, November 06, 2023--Apex Systems UK branch achieves another Great Place to Work certification, renewing their commitment to their employees and employee satisfaction.
On November 2, 2023, President Randolph Blazer sold 8,447 shares of ASGN Inc (NYSE:ASGN). This move comes amidst a year where the insider has sold a total of 8,447 shares and purchased none.
BOSTON, November 02, 2023--GlideFast Consulting, a leading provider of digital transformation and service management solutions around the ServiceNow platform as part of the ASGN brand (NYSE: ASGN), is thrilled to announce its new work in the European market. With a commitment to delivering innovative solutions and exceptional service on the ServiceNow platform, GlideFast Consulting is now poised to serve clients in both the US and European markets.
ASGN Price Returns