AdvanSix Inc. (ASIX): Price and Financial Metrics
ASIX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of AdvanSix Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.77% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AdvanSix Inc is higher than it is for about 86.98% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.29, AdvanSix Inc has a higher such ratio than only 11.25% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AdvanSix Inc are BEDU, MGPI, PGC, CVGW, and GPX.
- Visit ASIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.advansix.com.
ASIX Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
ASIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.19||52-week high||$26.27|
|Prev. close||$12.00||52-week low||$8.06|
|Day high||$12.32||Avg. volume||274,818|
|50-day MA||$12.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.71||Market Cap||341.69M|
AdvanSix Inc. (ASIX) Company Bio
AdvanSix is a manufacturer of Nylon 6, a polymer resin which is a synthetic material used by customers to produce engineered plastics, fibers, filaments and films that, in turn, are used in such end-products as automotive and electronic components, carpets, sports apparel, fishing nets and food and industrial packaging. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is based in Morris Plains, New Jersey. Company operates independently of Honeywell International Inc. as of October 1, 2016.