AdvanSix Inc. (ASIX): Price and Financial Metrics
ASIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.14||52-week high||$44.57|
|Prev. close||$27.30||52-week low||$23.92|
|Day high||$27.76||Avg. volume||161,947|
|50-day MA||$27.35||Dividend yield||2.43%|
|200-day MA||$33.74||Market Cap||731.53M|
ASIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASIX POWR Grades
- ASIX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.04% of US stocks.
- ASIX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ASIX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.03% of US stocks).
ASIX Stock Summary
- ASIX's current price/earnings ratio is 7.71, which is higher than only 15.09% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of ADVANSIX INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that ASIX's revenue has grown -20.87% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 13.48% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADVANSIX INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MATX, ESNT, VINP, CMT, and CMC.
- ASIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ADVANSIX INC's official web site, go to www.advansix.com.
ASIX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, ASIX's price/sales ratio is 72.22% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- ASIX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.5 over the prior 87 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASIX.
ASIX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 39.29%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.86%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -12.88%.
The table below shows ASIX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASIX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.7% of graded US stocks.
- ASIX's asset turnover comes in at 1.27 -- ranking 5th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- WLK, AVD, and EMN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASIX.
The table below shows ASIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AdvanSix Inc. (ASIX) Company Bio
AdvanSix is a manufacturer of Nylon 6, a polymer resin which is a synthetic material used by customers to produce engineered plastics, fibers, filaments and films that, in turn, are used in such end-products as automotive and electronic components, carpets, sports apparel, fishing nets and food and industrial packaging. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is based in Morris Plains, New Jersey. Company operates independently of Honeywell International Inc. as of October 1, 2016.
ASIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASIX Latest Social Stream
View Full ASIX Social Stream
Latest ASIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADVANSIX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASIX as an investment opportunity.
AdvanSix Inc. (NYSE:ASIX) is largely controlled by institutional shareholders who own 87% of the company
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in AdvanSix implies that they have significant influence over the...
AdvanSix Inc.'s (NYSE:ASIX) Fundamentals Look Pretty Strong: Could The Market Be Wrong About The Stock?
It is hard to get excited after looking at AdvanSix's (NYSE:ASIX) recent performance, when its stock has declined 20...
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see AdvanSix Inc...
AXL, AAL and AAL have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on November 6, 2023.
AdvanSix Inc. (NYSE:ASIX) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 3, 2023 AdvanSix Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.29317 EPS, expectations were $0.01. Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the AdvanSix Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions]. Please note, this event is being recorded. I would like now to turn the […]
ASIX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|