AdvanSix Inc. (ASIX): Price and Financial Metrics
ASIX Stock Summary
- AdvanSix Inc's stock had its IPO on October 3, 2016, making it an older stock than just 10.89% of US equities in our set.
- ASIX's current price/earnings ratio is 7.05, which is higher than just 7.56% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- ASIX's price/sales ratio is 0.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 10.93% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AdvanSix Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CBZ, NMIH, PLXS, NCBS, and PRFT.
- ASIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AdvanSix Inc's official web site, go to www.AdvanSix.com.
ASIX Stock Price Chart More Charts
ASIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.08||52-week high||$34.92|
|Prev. close||$18.49||52-week low||$15.70|
|Day high||$18.39||Avg. volume||254,686|
|50-day MA||$19.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.89||Market Cap||504.65M|
AdvanSix Inc. (ASIX) Company Bio
AdvanSix is a manufacturer of Nylon 6, a polymer resin which is a synthetic material used by customers to produce engineered plastics, fibers, filaments and films that, in turn, are used in such end-products as automotive and electronic components, carpets, sports apparel, fishing nets and food and industrial packaging. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is based in Morris Plains, New Jersey. Company operates independently of Honeywell International Inc. as of October 1, 2016.