AerSale Corporation (ASLE): Price and Financial Metrics
ASLE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.37||52-week high||$20.81|
|Prev. close||$13.95||52-week low||$10.39|
|Day high||$14.38||Avg. volume||371,993|
|50-day MA||$14.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.53||Market Cap||737.60M|
ASLE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASLE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ASLE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.83% of US stocks.
- ASLE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ASLE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.47% of US stocks).
ASLE Stock Summary
- ASLE's current price/earnings ratio is 108.03, which is higher than 95.04% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of AERSALE CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that ASLE's revenue has grown -22.08% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 12.46% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASLE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WLDN, FIGS, HLX, MAT, and GHM.
- To check out AERSALE CORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001754170.
ASLE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ASLE's price/sales ratio is 90.91% higher, now standing at 2.1.
- ASLE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 116.2 over the prior 58 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASLE.
ASLE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASLE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.83% of graded US stocks.
- ASLE's asset turnover comes in at 1.036 -- ranking 78th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ASLE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AerSale Corporation (ASLE) Company Bio
AerSale Corporation provides aviation products and services. The Company offers after-market commercial jet aircraft, engines, and OEM used serviceable materials, as well as maintenance, repair, overhaul, and engineering services to passenger and cargo airlines, government entities, leasing companies, multinational OEMs, and independent MROs.
ASLE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASLE Latest Social Stream
View Full ASLE Social Stream
Latest ASLE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AERSALE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASLE as an investment opportunity.
AerSale® Announces Retirement of Co-Founder and Vice Chairman Robert Nichols with Continued Board Membership
CORAL GABLES, Fla., November 22, 2023--AerSale® Corporation (NASDAQ: ASLE) (the "Company"), a leading provider of aviation products and services, announced today that Robert "Bob" Nichols will be retiring from his role as Vice Chairman and President of Asset Management after fifteen years with AerSale, Inc. and many years of distinguished service within the aviation industry. Robert Nichols’ retirement will take effect on December 31, 2023, but he will continue to serve the Company as a dedicate
Key Insights The projected fair value for AerSale is US$22.63 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity AerSale's...
CORAL GABLES, Fla., November 08, 2023--AerSale Corporation (Nasdaq: ASLE) (the "Company") today reported results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023. The Company’s revenue for the third quarter of 2023 was $92.5 million compared to $51.0 million in the third quarter of 2022. Revenue for the third quarter of 2023 included $44.8 million of flight equipment sales compared to $2.7 million of flight equipment sales in the prior-year period. Flight equipment sales in the third quarter of 20
CORAL GABLES, Fla., October 30, 2023--AerSale® Corporation (NASDAQ: ASLE) (the "Company"), a leading provider of aviation products and services, is proud to announce a groundbreaking achievement in aviation safety and efficiency. The Company has successfully achieved a 50% visual advantage in low visibility operations over the naked eye for its AerAware™ Enhanced Flight Vision System (EFVS) on the Boeing B737NG aircraft, a first in commercial aviation1. AerSale developed AerAware under license w
CORAL GABLES, Fla., October 25, 2023--AerSale Corporation (NASDAQ: ASLE) (the "Company") announced today that it will release its earnings results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023, on Wednesday, November 8, 2023, after the market closes. The Company will host a conference call on the same day at 4:30 pm Eastern Time to discuss the results.
ASLE Price Returns