AerSale Corporation (ASLE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASLE POWR Grades
- ASLE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ASLE is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ASLE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
ASLE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of AerSale Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.2% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ASLE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, AerSale Corp is reporting a growth rate of 313.97%; that's higher than 93.2% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AerSale Corp are RBCN, HIMS, SD, WNS, and SVM.
- To check out AerSale Corp's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001754170.
ASLE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ASLE's price/sales ratio is 51.52% lower, now standing at 1.6.
- ASLE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 31 months.
- Over the past 31 months, ASLE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 23.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASLE.
ASLE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASLE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.83% of graded US stocks.
- ASLE's asset turnover comes in at 1.036 -- ranking 78th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ASLE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASLE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASLE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.80||52-week high||$24.20|
|Prev. close||$13.77||52-week low||$10.51|
|Day high||$14.28||Avg. volume||115,658|
|50-day MA||$15.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.97||Market Cap||713.29M|
AerSale Corporation (ASLE) Company Bio
AerSale Corporation provides aviation products and services. The Company offers after-market commercial jet aircraft, engines, and OEM used serviceable materials, as well as maintenance, repair, overhaul, and engineering services to passenger and cargo airlines, government entities, leasing companies, multinational OEMs, and independent MROs.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASLE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASLE Latest Social Stream
View Full ASLE Social Stream
Latest ASLE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AerSale Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASLE as an investment opportunity.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? One common approach...
CORAL GABLES, Fla., February 07, 2022--AerSale, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASLE), today announced that members of its management team will present at the virtual Cowen 43rd Annual Aerospace/Defense & Industrials Conference on Tuesday, February 8, 2022.
A look at the shareholders of AerSale Corporation ( NASDAQ:ASLE ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
MIAMI, December 15, 2021--AerSale Corporation (Nasdaq: ASLE) ("AerSale" or the "Company") today announced that as of December 14, 2021, approximately 13.5 million of the total approximately 17.25 million outstanding public warrants ("Public Warrants") to purchase shares of AerSale’s common stock (the "Common Stock") that were issued under the Warrant Agreement, dated as of February 6, 2019 (the "Warrant Agreement"), by and between the Company (f/k/a Monocle Acquisition Corporation), and Continen
CORAL GABLES, Fla., December 10, 2021--AerSale, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASLE), today announced that members of its management team will present at the Energy and Industrial Shareholder Equity Conference, held virtually, on Monday, December 13, 2021 at 1:30pm ET.
ASLE Price Returns