AerSale Corporation (ASLE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASLE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ASLE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.96% of US stocks.
- ASLE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 43 weeks.
- ASLE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 20.87% of US stocks).
ASLE Stock Summary
- ASLE's went public 2.81 years ago, making it older than just 8.27% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of AerSale Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.31% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ASLE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.33% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AerSale Corp are WNS, USPH, AAON, FEDU, and CLVR.
- To check out AerSale Corp's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001754170.
ASLE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ASLE's price/sales ratio is 51.52% lower, now standing at 1.6.
- ASLE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 31 months.
- Over the past 31 months, ASLE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 23.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASLE.
ASLE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASLE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.83% of graded US stocks.
- ASLE's asset turnover comes in at 1.036 -- ranking 78th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ASLE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASLE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASLE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.09||52-week high||$24.20|
|Prev. close||$18.52||52-week low||$9.41|
|Day high||$18.54||Avg. volume||131,066|
|50-day MA||$18.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.75||Market Cap||813.78M|
AerSale Corporation (ASLE) Company Bio
AerSale Corporation provides aviation products and services. The Company offers after-market commercial jet aircraft, engines, and OEM used serviceable materials, as well as maintenance, repair, overhaul, and engineering services to passenger and cargo airlines, government entities, leasing companies, multinational OEMs, and independent MROs.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASLE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASLE Latest Social Stream
View Full ASLE Social Stream
Latest ASLE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AerSale Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASLE as an investment opportunity.
MIAMI, November 29, 2021--AerSale Corporation (Nasdaq: ASLE) ("AerSale" or the "Company") today announced that the Company has elected to redeem, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on December 29, 2021 (the "Redemption Date"), all of its public warrants (the "Public Warrants") to purchase shares of AerSale’s common stock (the "Common Stock") that were issued under the Warrant Agreement, dated as of February 6, 2019 (the "Warrant Agreement"), by and between the Company (f/k/a Monocle Acquisition Corporati
In the modern era, advanced composite materials are used to create many of the physical technologies that we utilize today. These range from aircraft to spacecraft to other vehicles and so much more. And one of the companies dedicated to creating these composites is Hexcel Corporation (HXL). Despite experiencing some...
AerSale Corporation ( NASDAQ:ASLE ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 19% in the last...
MIAMI, November 09, 2021--AerSale Corporation (Nasdaq: ASLE) (the "Company") today reported results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021. The Company’s revenue for the third quarter was $73.3 million compared to $57.1 million in the third quarter of 2020. Revenue for the third quarter of 2021 included $27.4 million of flight equipment sales, and there were no flight equipment sales in the prior-year period.
Fintel's list of short squeeze stocks to watch for this week is in.
ASLE Price Returns