AerSale Corporation (ASLE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASLE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ASLE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ASLE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ASLE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
ASLE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of AERSALE CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AERSALE CORP is higher than it is for about just 0.48% of US stocks.
- ASLE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 11.3% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AERSALE CORP are USLM, HCKT, CNS, WHD, and MC.
- To check out AERSALE CORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001754170.
ASLE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ASLE's price/sales ratio is 76.92% higher, now standing at 2.3.
- ASLE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 10.1 over the prior 49 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASLE.
ASLE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASLE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.83% of graded US stocks.
- ASLE's asset turnover comes in at 1.036 -- ranking 78th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ASLE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASLE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASLE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.85||52-week high||$21.76|
|Prev. close||$19.08||52-week low||$12.78|
|Day high||$19.12||Avg. volume||192,137|
|50-day MA||$16.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.96||Market Cap||975.96M|
AerSale Corporation (ASLE) Company Bio
AerSale Corporation provides aviation products and services. The Company offers after-market commercial jet aircraft, engines, and OEM used serviceable materials, as well as maintenance, repair, overhaul, and engineering services to passenger and cargo airlines, government entities, leasing companies, multinational OEMs, and independent MROs.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASLE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASLE Latest Social Stream
View Full ASLE Social Stream
Latest ASLE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AERSALE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASLE as an investment opportunity.
CORAL GABLES, Fla., February 01, 2023--AerSale Corporation (NASDAQ: ASLE) (the "Company"), today announced that members of its management team will present at Cowen’s 44th Annual Aerospace, Defense & Industrials conference in Arlington, Virginia on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 2:05 pm ET, as well as host investor meetings on the same day.
AerSale has a tailored operating model which maximizes profitability. Click here to read my analysis of ASLE stock.
AerSale Corporation (NASDAQ:ASLE) concluded the trading at $14.84 on Friday, December 16 with a fall of -1.00% from its closing price on previous day. Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $14.99 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 0.47 with its price kept floating in the range … Analysts Provide An Important Insights On AerSale Corporation (ASLE) Read More »
CORAL GABLES, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AerSale Corporation (“AerSale” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: ASLE) today announced the pricing of the previously announced underwritten secondary offering (the “Offering”) by certain of its stockholders, including affiliates of Leonard Green & Partners, L.P. (the “Selling Stockholders”), of 4,000,000 shares of common stock of AerSale at the public offering price of $15.50 per share, pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form S-3 filed by the Company
AerSale Corporation (“AerSale”) (NASDAQ: ASLE), a leading provider of aviation products and services, today announced that certain of its stockholders
ASLE Price Returns