Assembly Biosciences, Inc. (ASMB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASMB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ASMB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.09% of US stocks.
- ASMB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ASMB ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
ASMB Stock Summary
- As for revenue growth, note that ASMB's revenue has grown 364.31% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.91% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ASMB is more volatile than 94.85% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ASMB comes in at -29.28% -- higher than that of just 9.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASMB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RCUS, ANAB, DCPH, ZGNX, and CASI.
- ASMB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Assembly Biosciences Inc's official web site, go to www.assemblybio.com.
ASMB Valuation Summary
- ASMB's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 47.22% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ASMB's price/earnings ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 129 months.
- ASMB's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 129 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASMB.
ASMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.47||52-week high||$23.39|
|Prev. close||$3.47||52-week low||$3.32|
|Day high||$3.48||Avg. volume||1,188,408|
|50-day MA||$3.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.76||Market Cap||139.35M|
Assembly Biosciences, Inc. (ASMB) Company Bio
Assembly Biosciences develops oral therapies for intractable infectious diseases in the United States. The company focuses on the hepatitis B virus and C. difficile-associated infections. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in New York, New York.
ASMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASMB Latest Social Stream
View Full ASMB Social Stream
Latest ASMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Assembly Biosciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASMB as an investment opportunity.
Assembly Biosciences (ASMB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Esteemed academic and industry virologist discovered hepatitis C virus (HCV); brings 40+ years of scientific and drug development experienceSOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Assembly Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: ASMB), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing innovative therapeutics targeting hepatitis B virus (HBV), today announced that Sir Michael Houghton, PhD, has been appointed to the company’s board of directors. Dr. Houghton was awarded the 2020 Nobel P
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., July 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Assembly Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: ASMB), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing innovative therapeutics targeting hepatitis B virus (HBV), today announced grants of stock options to three new employees to purchase an aggregate of 21,520 shares of the Companys common stock with an exercise price of $3.82 per share, the closing price of Assembly Bios common stock on July 1, 2021. The stock options were granted as material inducements to the new employees to accept the Companys offers of employment.
It's not possible to invest over long periods without making some bad investments. But really bad investments should be...
Assembly Biosciences Presents Data from HBV Core Inhibitor Programs at the International Liver Congress™ EASL 2021
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., June 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Assembly Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: ASMB), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing innovative therapeutics targeting hepatitis B virus (HBV), today announced data from its three clinical-stage core inhibitor programs, vebicorvir (VBR or ABI-H0731), ABI-H2158 (2158), and ABI-H3733 (3733), in an oral presentation and two poster presentations during the International Liver Congress™ 2021, the Annual Meeting of the European Ass
ASMB Price Returns
Continue Researching ASMBWant to see what other sources are saying about Assembly Biosciences Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Assembly Biosciences Inc (ASMB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Assembly Biosciences Inc (ASMB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Assembly Biosciences Inc (ASMB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch