Assembly Biosciences, Inc. (ASMB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASMB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ASMB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ASMB is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ASMB ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
ASMB Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Assembly Biosciences Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ASMB's price/sales ratio is 17.7; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.97% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ASMB's revenue has grown -92.09% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 1.04% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Assembly Biosciences Inc are APVO, FKWL, HSTO, EMAN, and OIIM.
- Visit ASMB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.assemblybio.com.
ASMB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ASMB's price/sales ratio is 26.32% higher, now standing at 4.8.
- ASMB's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 130 months.
- Over the past 130 months, ASMB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASMB.
ASMB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 35.79%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -201.07%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -36.76%.
The table below shows ASMB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASMB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASMB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.92% of graded US stocks.
- ASMB's asset turnover comes in at 0.126 -- ranking 245th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NERV, BLUE, and GTHX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASMB.
The table below shows ASMB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.19||52-week high||$3.94|
|Prev. close||$2.10||52-week low||$1.32|
|Day high||$2.21||Avg. volume||510,160|
|50-day MA||$1.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.22||Market Cap||105.59M|
Assembly Biosciences, Inc. (ASMB) Company Bio
Assembly Biosciences develops oral therapies for intractable infectious diseases in the United States. The company focuses on the hepatitis B virus and C. difficile-associated infections. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASMB Latest Social Stream
View Full ASMB Social Stream
Latest ASMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Assembly Biosciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASMB as an investment opportunity.
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Feb. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Assembly Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: ASMB), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing innovative therapeutics targeting hepatitis B virus (HBV) and other viral diseases, today announced that John McHutchison, AO, MD, chief executive officer and president, will participate in a virtual fireside chat during the SVB Leerink 11th Annual Global Healthcare Conference on Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 3:40 p.m. ET. A live webcast of
Investment company Marquette Asset Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF, ARK Next Generation Internet ETF, TAT Technologies, Avantis International Equity ETF, Dril-Quip Inc, sells Vanguard Short-Term Corporate Bond ETF, Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF, Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETF, Concord Acquisition Corp, Astrotech Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Marquette Asset Management, LLC.
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Jan. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Assembly Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: ASMB), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing innovative therapeutics targeting hepatitis B virus (HBV) and other viral diseases, today announced grants of stock options to two new employees to purchase an aggregate of 7,000 shares of the Company’s common stock with an exercise price of $2.45 per share, the closing price of Assembly Bio’s common stock on January 3, 2022. The stock option
Assembly Biosciences Announces Presentation During the 2022 H.C. Wainwright BIOCONNECT Virtual Conference
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Jan. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Assembly Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: ASMB), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing innovative therapeutics targeting hepatitis B virus (HBV) and other viral diseases, today announced that John McHutchison, AO, MD, chief executive officer and president, will present during the HC Wainwright Virtual BIOCONNECT Conference, January 10-13, 2022. The presentation will be available for on-demand viewing beginning Monday, January 1
H.C. Wainwright analyst Ed Arce maintained a Hold rating on Assembly Biosciences (ASMB – Research Report) today and set a price target of $3.50. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $2.35, close to its 52-week low of $2.03. According to TipRanks.com, Arce is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 16.1% and a 41.8% success rate. Arce covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Entasis Therapeutics Holdings, Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, and Paratek Pharmaceuticals. Currently, the analyst consensus on Assembly Biosciences is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $9.88.
ASMB Price Returns
Continue Researching ASMBWant to see what other sources are saying about Assembly Biosciences Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Assembly Biosciences Inc (ASMB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Assembly Biosciences Inc (ASMB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Assembly Biosciences Inc (ASMB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch