Aspen Aerogels, Inc. (ASPN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASPN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ASPN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.33% of US stocks.
- ASPN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- ASPN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.65% of US stocks).
ASPN Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 683.59%, ASPEN AEROGELS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.45% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ASPN has reported earnings growth of 114.96%, putting it ahead of 87.88% of US stocks in our set.
- ASPEN AEROGELS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -100.9%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 6.07% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASPEN AEROGELS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ATRC, KRMD, AXGN, PHUN, and OSIS.
- Visit ASPN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aerogel.com.
ASPN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, ASPN's price/sales ratio is 76.47% higher, now standing at 3.
- ASPN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 16.1 over the prior 107 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASPN.
ASPN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -7.46%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 64.37%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 138.44%.
The table below shows ASPN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASPN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASPN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.7% of graded US stocks.
- ASPN's asset turnover comes in at 0.884 -- ranking 84th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- WSO, HSIC, and ABC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASPN.
The table below shows ASPN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.66||52-week high||$38.04|
|Prev. close||$7.46||52-week low||$6.37|
|Day high||$7.89||Avg. volume||1,083,683|
|50-day MA||$10.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.76||Market Cap||313.36M|
Aspen Aerogels, Inc. (ASPN) Company Bio
Aspen Aerogels, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and sells aerogel insulation products used primarily in energy infrastructure facilities worldwide. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Northborough, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASPN Latest Social Stream
View Full ASPN Social Stream
Latest ASPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASPEN AEROGELS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASPN as an investment opportunity.
Aspen Aerogels, Inc. to Participate in InterBattery 2023
Aspen Aerogels, Inc. (NYSE: ASPN) ("Aspen" or the "Company"), a technology leader in aerogel-based sustainability and electrification solutions, today announced that the Company will participate in InterBattery 2023, Korea's leading battery exhibition showcasing new products and technologies related to batteries for the automotive and energy storage systems (ESS) markets.
Aspen Aerogels (ASPN) Reports Q4 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Aspen Aerogels (ASPN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 37.50% and 3.14%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Aspen Aerogels, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2022 Financial Results and Recent Business Developments
Aspen Aerogels, Inc. (NYSE: ASPN) ("Aspen" or the "Company"), a technology leader in sustainability and electrification solutions, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2022, which ended December 31, 2022, and discussed recent business developments.
Advanced Drainage Systems (WMS) Lags Q3 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
Advanced Drainage (WMS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -4.81% and 6.26%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Aspen Aerogels, Inc. Schedules Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Aspen Aerogels, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: ASPN) today announced that Don Young, President & Chief Executive Officer, and Ricardo Rodriguez, Chief Financial Officer & Treasurer, expect to discuss the Company's financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2022, during a conference call scheduled for Thursday, February 16, 2023, at 8:30 a.m. ET. The Company expects to release financial results for the fourth quarter on Wednesday, February 15, 2023, after the market close.
ASPN Price Returns
Continue Researching ASPNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Aspen Aerogels Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Aspen Aerogels Inc (ASPN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aspen Aerogels Inc (ASPN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aspen Aerogels Inc (ASPN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...