Aspen Aerogels, Inc. (ASPN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASPN POWR Grades
- ASPN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 75.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ASPN is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ASPN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
ASPN Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 70.89%, Aspen Aerogels Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 88.71% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ASPN has reported earnings growth of 118.52%, putting it ahead of 86.28% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ASPN's revenue has grown -28.55% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 13.91% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASPN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PSNL, TUFN, EKSO, DMTK, and MTBC.
- Visit ASPN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aerogel.com.
ASPN Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, ASPN's price/earnings ratio is 186.51% lower, now standing at -21.8.
ASPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.51||52-week high||$26.98|
|Prev. close||$21.61||52-week low||$5.78|
|Day high||$22.73||Avg. volume||244,944|
|50-day MA||$19.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.75||Market Cap||638.16M|
Aspen Aerogels, Inc. (ASPN) Company Bio
Aspen Aerogels, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and sells aerogel insulation products used primarily in energy infrastructure facilities worldwide. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Northborough, Massachusetts.
ASPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASPN Latest Social Stream
View Full ASPN Social Stream
Latest ASPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aspen Aerogels Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASPN as an investment opportunity.
Aspen Aerogels, Inc. (NYSE: ASPN) ("Aspen") today announced that Donald R. Young, President and CEO, will participate in the Water Tower Research Fireside Chat Series on Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The fireside chat will be moderated by Shawn Severson, Head of Sustainable Investing at Water Tower Research. During the event, Mr. Young will provide an overview of Aspen's growth opportunities in the Energy Infrastructure market and respond to participant questions.
Aspen Aerogels to Participate in a Fireside Chat at the Cowen Technology, Media & Telecom Conference
Aspen Aerogels, Inc. (NYSE: ASPN) ("Aspen") today announced that it will participate in a fireside chat at the 49th Annual Cowen Technology, Media & Telecom Conference to be held virtually this year. The fireside chat will take place on Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 9:10 a.m. Eastern Time. Participating for Aspen will be Donald R. Young, President and CEO and John F. Fairbanks, VP, CFO and Treasurer. Registration for the live audio webcast of the fireside chat is available here and on the Investors
We have been pretty impressed with the performance at Aspen Aerogels, Inc. ( NYSE:ASPN ) recently and CEO Don Young...
The following slide deck was published by Aspen Aerogels, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
Aspen Aerogels (ASPN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ASPN Price Returns