Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (ASPS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASPS POWR Grades
- ASPS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 71.15% of US stocks.
- ASPS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ASPS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
ASPS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ALTISOURCE PORTFOLIO SOLUTIONS SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.07% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ASPS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.26% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.61 for ALTISOURCE PORTFOLIO SOLUTIONS SA; that's greater than it is for only 4.33% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALTISOURCE PORTFOLIO SOLUTIONS SA, a group of peers worth examining would be ISIG, AEHL, IRS, FNV, and PINE.
- ASPS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALTISOURCE PORTFOLIO SOLUTIONS SA's official web site, go to www.altisource.com.
ASPS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ASPS's price/earnings ratio is 60.53% lower, now standing at 4.5.
- ASPS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 13.8 over the prior 164 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASPS.
ASPS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -32.45%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -186.05%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -39.23%.
The table below shows ASPS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASPS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASPS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.53% of graded US stocks.
- ASPS's asset turnover comes in at 0.946 -- ranking 141st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- IT, SYNH, and TSSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASPS.
The table below shows ASPS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.55||52-week high||$17.67|
|Prev. close||$7.23||52-week low||$5.52|
|Day high||$7.55||Avg. volume||260,289|
|50-day MA||$10.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.30||Market Cap||105.61M|
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (ASPS) Company Bio
Altisource Portfolio Solutions operates as a marketplace and transaction solutions provider for the real estate, mortgage, and consumer debt industries in the United States. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Luxembourg.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASPS Latest Social Stream
View Full ASPS Social Stream
Latest ASPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALTISOURCE PORTFOLIO SOLUTIONS SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASPS as an investment opportunity.
Private companies among Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A.'s (NASDAQ:ASPS) largest shareholders, saw gain in holdings value after stock jumped 17% last week
A look at the shareholders of Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. ( NASDAQ:ASPS ) can tell us which group is most...
Altisource Announces Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Agreement With Lenders Holding Approximately 98% of the Company’s Term Loans for a Term Loan Amendment and Maturity Extension Transaction
Improved 2022 Gross Profit Margins to 15% from 4% in 2021 and Improved 2022 Adjusted EBITDA by $15 million Compared to 2021 Executed Transaction Support Agreement with Lenders Holding Approximately 98% of the Company’s Existing Term Loans to Exchange the Existing Term Loans for Exchange First Lien Loans with a Maturity Date of April 2025 and an Option to Extend to April 2026 LUXEMBOURG, Feb. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (“Altisource” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:
A share of Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (NASDAQ:ASPS) closed at $9.46 per share on Friday, down from $9.96 day before. While Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. has underperformed by -5.02%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, ASPS fell by -17.16%, with highs and lows ranging […]
Gainers: CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust (CORR) +9%. Altisource Portfolio Solutions (ASPS) +5%. Losers: WeWork (WE) -20%. GoHealth (GOCO) -11%.
The NestRange SaaS Property Data Platform Offers Users a Highly Accurate and Customizable Experience Altisource Altisource logo Israel Meir - Chief Strategy and Technology Officer, Altisource Israel Meir - Chief Strategy and Technology Officer, Altisource LUXEMBOURG, Dec. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Altisource, an integrated service provider and marketplace for the real estate and mortgage industries, has launched NestRange as a cost-effective, data-informed Automated Valuation Model that estim
ASPS Price Returns
Continue Researching ASPSWant to see what other sources are saying about Altisource Portfolio Solutions SA's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Altisource Portfolio Solutions SA (ASPS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Altisource Portfolio Solutions SA (ASPS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Altisource Portfolio Solutions SA (ASPS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch