Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (ASPS): Price and Financial Metrics
ASPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.16||52-week high||$17.67|
|Prev. close||$4.39||52-week low||$3.52|
|Day high||$4.44||Avg. volume||159,035|
|50-day MA||$4.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.73||Market Cap||86.80M|
ASPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASPS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ASPS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.23% of US stocks.
- ASPS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ASPS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
ASPS Stock Summary
- ALTISOURCE PORTFOLIO SOLUTIONS SA's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 5.22% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.6 for ALTISOURCE PORTFOLIO SOLUTIONS SA; that's greater than it is for just 5.25% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ASPS has reported earnings growth of -160.39%, putting it ahead of merely 8.97% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALTISOURCE PORTFOLIO SOLUTIONS SA are SABR, TV, RUN, TROX, and CACC.
- ASPS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALTISOURCE PORTFOLIO SOLUTIONS SA's official web site, go to www.altisource.com.
ASPS Valuation Summary
- ASPS's EV/EBIT ratio is -10.5; this is 138.11% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- ASPS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 19.6 over the prior 172 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASPS.
ASPS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 55.22%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1.08%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -39.23%.
The table below shows ASPS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASPS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASPS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.53% of graded US stocks.
- ASPS's asset turnover comes in at 0.946 -- ranking 141st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- IT, SYNH, and TSSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASPS.
The table below shows ASPS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (ASPS) Company Bio
Altisource Portfolio Solutions operates as a marketplace and transaction solutions provider for the real estate, mortgage, and consumer debt industries in the United States. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Luxembourg.
ASPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASPS Latest Social Stream
View Full ASPS Social Stream
Latest ASPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALTISOURCE PORTFOLIO SOLUTIONS SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASPS as an investment opportunity.
Celink Selects Altisource to Deliver Comprehensive REO Asset Management Services for a Portion of its HECM/Reverse Mortgage REO Portfolio
LUXEMBOURG, Sept. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (“Altisource” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: ASPS), a leading provider and marketplace for the real estate and mortgage industries, today announced that Celink™, a leading reverse mortgage subservicer, retained Altisource as its REO asset manager for a portion of its HECM/reverse mortgage portfolio. “We are thrilled to work with Celink on its reverse mortgage REO portfolio. We are confident that our asset management e
LUXEMBOURG, Sept. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (“Altisource” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: ASPS), a leading provider and marketplace for the real estate and mortgage industries, announces it provided notice to lenders under the Company's senior secured term loan (“SSTL”) that it intends to repay $10 million of the SSTL using proceeds from Altisource’s recently closed public offering of common stock. “We believe reducing the principal balance of the SSTL by $10 mi
Potential Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. ( NASDAQ:ASPS ) shareholders may wish to note that the Chairman of the...
On September 8, 2023, Michelle Esterman, the CFO of Altisource Portfolio Solutions SA (NASDAQ:ASPS), made a significant insider purchase of 13,889 shares of the company's stock.
Pre-market stock movers are a hot topic worth checking out on Friday with a look at the biggest winners and losers today!
ASPS Price Returns
Continue Researching ASPSWant to see what other sources are saying about Altisource Portfolio Solutions SA's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Altisource Portfolio Solutions SA (ASPS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Altisource Portfolio Solutions SA (ASPS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Altisource Portfolio Solutions SA (ASPS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch