Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A. de C.V. (ASR): Price and Financial Metrics
ASR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Southeast Airport Group is higher than merely 3.49% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Southeast Airport Group is higher than it is for about 98.54% of US stocks.
- Southeast Airport Group's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 113.13%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.87% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Southeast Airport Group are PSEC, OCSL, SLRC, CPTA, and OCSI.
- Visit ASR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.asur.com.mx.
ASR Stock Price Chart More Charts
ASR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$190.38||52-week high||$191.49|
|Prev. close||$180.76||52-week low||$137.06|
|Day high||$191.49||Avg. volume||65,293|
|50-day MA||$166.95||Dividend yield||2.46%|
|200-day MA||$160.16||Market Cap||5.71B|
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A. de C.V. (ASR) Company Bio
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste is a privatized airport group in Mexico and operator of Cancún Airport and eight other airports in southeast Mexico, as well as a 50% JV partner in Aerostar Airport Holdings, LLC, operator of the Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport in San Juan, Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Mexico City, Mexico.