Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A. de C.V. (ASR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ASR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ASR is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ASR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
ASR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ASR is currently 0.79, higher than just 3.31% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SOUTHEAST AIRPORT GROUP is higher than it is for about 98.33% of US stocks.
- SOUTHEAST AIRPORT GROUP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 30.08%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.2% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SOUTHEAST AIRPORT GROUP, a group of peers worth examining would be OXSQ, OFS, HRZN, TPVG, and BIP.
- ASR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SOUTHEAST AIRPORT GROUP's official web site, go to www.asur.com.mx.
ASR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$272.70||52-week high||$294.05|
|Prev. close||$273.70||52-week low||$179.01|
|Day high||$272.93||Avg. volume||61,113|
|50-day MA||$256.51||Dividend yield||2.53%|
|200-day MA||$222.47||Market Cap||8.18B|
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A. de C.V. (ASR) Company Bio
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste is a privatized airport group in Mexico and operator of Cancún Airport and eight other airports in southeast Mexico, as well as a 50% JV partner in Aerostar Airport Holdings, LLC, operator of the Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport in San Juan, Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Mexico City, Mexico.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASR Latest Social Stream
View Full ASR Social Stream
Latest ASR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOUTHEAST AIRPORT GROUP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASR as an investment opportunity.
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste (ASR) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
TME, AXAHY and ASR made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on January 19, 2022.
ASR, AXAHY and CPB made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on January 19, 2022.
PNNT, MITSY and ASR made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on January 17, 2022.
HDELY, ADRNY and ASR made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on January 13, 2023.
ASR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ASRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Southeast Airport Group's stock as an investment opportunity:
Southeast Airport Group (ASR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Southeast Airport Group (ASR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Southeast Airport Group (ASR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch