Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A. de C.V. (ASR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASR POWR Grades
- ASR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.86% of US stocks.
- ASR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ASR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
ASR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ASR is currently 0.62, higher than just 3.28% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SOUTHEAST AIRPORT GROUP is higher than it is for about 98.31% of US stocks.
- SOUTHEAST AIRPORT GROUP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 38.22%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.67% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OXSQ, GLAD, OFS, TPVG, and FCRD.
- Visit ASR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.asur.com.mx.
ASR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$201.41||52-week high||$230.80|
|Prev. close||$210.27||52-week low||$177.31|
|Day high||$207.41||Avg. volume||53,126|
|50-day MA||$207.14||Dividend yield||3.42%|
|200-day MA||$206.92||Market Cap||6.04B|
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A. de C.V. (ASR) Company Bio
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste is a privatized airport group in Mexico and operator of Cancún Airport and eight other airports in southeast Mexico, as well as a 50% JV partner in Aerostar Airport Holdings, LLC, operator of the Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport in San Juan, Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Mexico City, Mexico.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASR Latest Social Stream
View Full ASR Social Stream
Latest ASR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOUTHEAST AIRPORT GROUP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASR as an investment opportunity.
DSDVY vs. ASR: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: ASR; BMV: ASUR), ASUR, a leading international airport group with operations in Mexico, the U.S. and Colombia, today announced that passenger traffic for August 2022 reached a total of 5.9 million passengers, 22.8% above the levels reported in August 2019.
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: ASR; BMV: ASUR), ASUR, a leading international airport group with operations in Mexico, the U.S. and Colombia, today announced that passenger traffic for July 2022 reached a total of 6.2 million passengers, 18.7% above the levels reported in July 2019.
ASC, NEX, CEQP, ASR, and SBSI have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on July 27, 2022.
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: ASR; BMV: ASUR) (ASUR), a leading international airport group with operations in Mexico, the U.S., and Colombia, today announced results for the three- and six-month periods ended June 30, 2022.
ASR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ASRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Southeast Airport Group's stock as an investment opportunity:
Southeast Airport Group (ASR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Southeast Airport Group (ASR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Southeast Airport Group (ASR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch