Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A. de C.V. (ASR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASR POWR Grades
- ASR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.93% of US stocks.
- ASR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ASR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
ASR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ASR is currently 1.85, higher than just 5.96% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For ASR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.54% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 187.74%, Southeast Airport Group's debt growth rate surpasses 94.57% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Southeast Airport Group, a group of peers worth examining would be FDUS, GLAD, PNNT, OFS, and SLRC.
- Visit ASR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.asur.com.mx.
ASR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$180.72||52-week high||$193.85|
|Prev. close||$181.72||52-week low||$96.25|
|Day high||$182.29||Avg. volume||47,147|
|50-day MA||$182.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$169.05||Market Cap||5.42B|
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A. de C.V. (ASR) Company Bio
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste is a privatized airport group in Mexico and operator of Cancún Airport and eight other airports in southeast Mexico, as well as a 50% JV partner in Aerostar Airport Holdings, LLC, operator of the Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport in San Juan, Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Mexico City, Mexico.
ASR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASR Latest Social Stream
View Full ASR Social Stream
Latest ASR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Southeast Airport Group that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASR as an investment opportunity.
Now, I'd like to turn this call over to Mr. Adolfo Castro, Chief Executive Officer. Domestic traffic in Mexico and Colombia also contributed to show better trends, although still below pre-pandemic levels down 12% and 30% respectively versus second quarter '19.
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: ASR; BMV: ASUR) (ASUR), a leading international airport group with operations in Mexico, the U.S., and Colombia, today announced results for the three- and six-month periods ended June 30, 2021.
SNDR vs. ASR: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste's (ASR) Board has approved the payment date for the ordinary net cash dividend in the total amount of Ps.8.21/share which will be paid on October 1, 2021....
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: ASR; BMV: ASUR) ASUR, a leading international airport group with operations in Mexico, the U.S. and Colombia, today announced that that total passenger traffic for June 2021 reached a total of 4.6 million passengers, 5.1% below the 4.8 million passengers reported June 2019 which reflects a lower demand for travel in general and restrictions in certain countries of the world to contain the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
ASR Price Returns
Continue Researching ASRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Southeast Airport Group's stock as an investment opportunity:
Southeast Airport Group (ASR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Southeast Airport Group (ASR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Southeast Airport Group (ASR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch