Assertio Therapeutics, Inc. (ASRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASRT Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, ASRT has reported earnings growth of -132.67%, putting it ahead of merely 14.2% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ASRT is more volatile than 93.27% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ASRT comes in at -29.1% -- higher than that of only 13.58% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Assertio Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WRLD, EEX, AP, BRP, and ACEL.
- ASRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Assertio Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.assertiotx.com.
ASRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ASRT's EV/EBIT ratio is 105.8% lower, now standing at -1.7.
- Over the past 243 months, ASRT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.6.
- Over the past 243 months, ASRT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASRT.
ASRT Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -42.41%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -54.02%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -39.72%.
The table below shows ASRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASRT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.61% of graded US stocks.
- ASRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.367 -- ranking 129th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NOVN, ARWR, and RIOT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASRT.
The table below shows ASRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.15||52-week high||$3.52|
|Prev. close||$3.13||52-week low||$0.85|
|Day high||$3.22||Avg. volume||947,349|
|50-day MA||$2.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.87||Market Cap||143.11M|
Assertio Therapeutics, Inc. (ASRT) Company Bio
Assertio Therapeutics, Inc. (formerly DepoMed) develops products for pain and other central nervous system conditions in the United States. The company was founded in 1995 and is focused in Newark, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASRT Latest Social Stream
View Full ASRT Social Stream
Latest ASRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Assertio Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASRT as an investment opportunity.
Here is how Assertio (ASRT) and Homology Medicines (FIXX) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
36 of the Best Ideas Companies to Present at the 2nd Annual Winter Wonderland Virtual Investor Conference on February 8th - 11th, 2022
RALEIGH, NC / ACCESSWIRE / January 28, 2022 / The Winter Wonderland Best Ideas Virtual Investor Conference will take place on February 8th \- 11th, 2022, where 36 SmallCap, MicroCap and NanoCap public companies will be presenting via virtual webcast to a global investor audience.The virtual conference begins on Tuesday, February 8th, 2022, with company presentations beginning at 8:30 am Eastern Time.
Thinking about buying stock in Exterran Corp, Microbot Medical, Nordstrom, Telefonica S.A., or Assertio Holdings?
NEW YORK , Jan. 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for EXTN, MBOT, JWN, TEF, and ASRT. Full story available on Benzinga.com
No summary available.
* Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 70 Presenting Companies * Wednesday and Thursday, January 19th-20th, 2022NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 18, 2022 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day January Small Cap Virtual Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, January 19th-20th, 2022. The links can also be found at www.
ASRT Price Returns
Continue Researching ASRTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Assertio Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Assertio Therapeutics Inc (ASRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Assertio Therapeutics Inc (ASRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Assertio Therapeutics Inc (ASRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch