Assertio Therapeutics, Inc. (ASRT): Price and Financial Metrics
ASRT Stock Summary
- As for revenue growth, note that ASRT's revenue has grown -41.45% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 4.52% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ASRT is more volatile than 97.17% of stocks we're observing.
- Assertio Therapeutics Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 171.67%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.35% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASRT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPHI, ROYL, SATS, LTHM, and CGIX.
- Visit ASRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.assertiotx.com.
ASRT Stock Price Chart More Charts
ASRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.29||52-week high||$5.76|
|Prev. close||$1.34||52-week low||$0.68|
|Day high||$1.35||Avg. volume||2,502,534|
|50-day MA||$1.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.90||Market Cap||104.08M|
Assertio Therapeutics, Inc. (ASRT) Company Bio
Assertio Therapeutics, Inc. (formerly DepoMed) develops products for pain and other central nervous system conditions in the United States. The company was founded in 1995 and is focused in Newark, California.
ASRT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ASRT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Assertio Therapeutics Inc ranked in the 95st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 4524%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Assertio Therapeutics Inc ended up being:
- 21% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 5.94% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Assertio Therapeutics Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.13. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 18.52% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Assertio Therapeutics Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|