Assertio Therapeutics, Inc. (ASRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASRT POWR Grades
- ASRT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.6% of US stocks.
- ASRT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ASRT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.9% of US stocks).
ASRT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ASSERTIO HOLDINGS INC is higher than just 14.34% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -13.36%, ASSERTIO HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 20.09% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ASRT has reported earnings growth of -220.13%, putting it ahead of only 7.13% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ASSERTIO HOLDINGS INC are PRPH, EGLE, DLHC, ARCH, and GDEN.
- ASRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ASSERTIO HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.assertiotx.com.
ASRT Valuation Summary
- ASRT's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.4; this is 45.45% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ASRT's price/sales ratio has gone down 16.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASRT.
ASRT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -2.73%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 7.59%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -56.41%.
The table below shows ASRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASRT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.61% of graded US stocks.
- ASRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.367 -- ranking 129th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NOVN, ARWR, and RIOT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASRT.
The table below shows ASRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.01||52-week high||$4.44|
|Prev. close||$4.12||52-week low||$1.86|
|Day high||$4.20||Avg. volume||1,140,922|
|50-day MA||$3.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.01||Market Cap||193.66M|
Assertio Therapeutics, Inc. (ASRT) Company Bio
Assertio Therapeutics, Inc. (formerly DepoMed) develops products for pain and other central nervous system conditions in the United States. The company was founded in 1995 and is focused in Newark, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASRT Latest Social Stream
View Full ASRT Social Stream
Latest ASRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASSERTIO HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASRT as an investment opportunity.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Dyne Therapeutics, Silence Therapeutics, Alaunos Therapeutics, Assertio Holdings and Acer Therapeutics
Dyne Therapeutics, Silence Therapeutics, Alaunos Therapeutics, Assertio Holdings and Acer Therapeutics are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
Innovation is expected to continue driving growth in the Medical-Drugs industry in 2023. DYN, SLN, TCRT, ASRT and ACER may prove to be good additions to one's portfolio.
SYMPAZAN® (clobazam) oral film from Assertio is used for the adjunctive treatment of seizures associated with LGS in patients two years of age and olderOral film delivery from SYMPAZAN® delivers clobazam to LGS patients with no crushing, no mixing, no prep work LAKE FOREST, Ill., Jan. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Assertio Holdings, Inc. (“Assertio” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: ASRT), a specialty pharmaceutical company offering differentiated products to patients, today announced that it has provid
Extends Intellectual Property Protections to 2039LAKE FOREST, Ill., Jan. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Assertio Holdings, Inc. (“Assertio” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: ASRT), a specialty pharmaceutical company offering differentiated products to patients, today announced that U.S. Patent, No. 11541002 for Sympazan® oral film is now listed in the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) publication, Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalence Evaluations, commonly known as the Orange Book.
LAKE FOREST, Ill, Jan. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Assertio Holdings, Inc. (“Assertio” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: ASRT), a specialty pharmaceutical company offering differentiated products to patients, announced that effective January 3, 2023, the Compensation Committee of the Company’s Board of Directors granted four newly-hired employees a total of 14,804 restricted stock units (“RSUs”) and 16,001 stock options (“options”). The RSUs and options were granted as inducements material to each suc
ASRT Price Returns
Continue Researching ASRTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Assertio Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Assertio Therapeutics Inc (ASRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Assertio Therapeutics Inc (ASRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Assertio Therapeutics Inc (ASRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch