AmeriServ Financial Inc. (ASRV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASRV Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.96 for Ameriserv Financial Inc; that's greater than it is for 94.85% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ASRV is more volatile than only 7.58% of stocks we're observing.
- Ameriserv Financial Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 25.28%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASRV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FCCO, HWBK, HTH, FRAF, and BFIN.
- Visit ASRV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ameriserv.com.
ASRV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ASRV's price/earnings ratio is 4.55% higher, now standing at 11.5.
- ASRV's price/earnings ratio has moved down 156.3 over the prior 243 months.
- ASRV's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASRV.
ASRV Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 5.3%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 74.32%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -5.2%.
The table below shows ASRV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASRV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASRV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.92||52-week high||$4.52|
|Prev. close||$3.94||52-week low||$3.68|
|Day high||$3.97||Avg. volume||15,028|
|50-day MA||$3.98||Dividend yield||3.06%|
|200-day MA||$3.99||Market Cap||67.07M|
AmeriServ Financial Inc. (ASRV) Company Bio
AmeriServ Financial, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for AmeriServ Financial Bank that provides various consumer, mortgage, and commercial financial products. It offers retail banking services, such as demand, savings, and time deposits; checking and money market accounts; secured and unsecured consumer loans, and mortgage loans; and safe deposit boxes, holiday club accounts, money orders, and traveler's checks. The company also provides lending, depository, and related financial services, such as commercial real estate mortgage loans, short and medium-term loans, revolving credit arrangements, lines of credit, inventory and accounts receivable financing, real estate-construction loans, business savings accounts, certificates of deposit, wire transfers, night depository, and lock box services to commercial, industrial, financial, and governmental customers. In addition, the company offers personal trust products and services, including personal portfolio investment management, estate planning and administration, custodial services, and pre-need trusts; institutional trust products and services comprising 401(k) plans, defined benefit and defined contribution employee benefit plans, and individual retirement accounts; financial services consisting of the sale of mutual funds, annuities, and insurance products; and union collective investment funds to invest union pension dollars in construction projects that utilize union labor. Further, it engages in underwriting as reinsurer of credit life and disability insurance. The company operates through a network of 16 banking locations in Allegheny, Cambria, Centre, Somerset, and Westmoreland counties, Pennsylvania, and Washington County, Maryland; and operates 17 automated bank teller machines. AmeriServ Financial, Inc. is headquartered in Johnstown, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASRV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASRV Latest Social Stream
View Full ASRV Social Stream
Latest ASRV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ameriserv Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASRV as an investment opportunity.
AmeriServ Financial, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ASRV ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. The ex-dividend date occurs...
AmeriServ Financial, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ASRV ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.025 per share on the 22nd...
AmeriServ Financial (NASDAQ:ASRV) declares $0.025/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.55%Payable Feb. 22; for shareholders of record Feb. 7; ex-div Feb.
AmeriServ Financial press release (ASRV): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.11.Revenue of $14.3M (+4.2% Y/Y).
AMERISERV FINANCIAL REPORTS INCREASED EARNINGS FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR OF 2021 AND ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY COMMON STOCK CASH DIVIDEND
AmeriServ Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASRV) reported fourth quarter 2021 net income of $1,852,000, or $0.11 per diluted common share. This earnings performance was a $1,160,000 increase from the fourth quarter of 2020 when net income totaled $692,000, or $0.04 per diluted common share. For the year ended December 31, 2021, the Company reported net income of $7,072,000, or $0.41 per diluted common share. This represents a 51.9% increase in earnings per share from the full year of 2020 when net incom
ASRV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ASRVWant to see what other sources are saying about Ameriserv Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ameriserv Financial Inc (ASRV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ameriserv Financial Inc (ASRV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ameriserv Financial Inc (ASRV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch