AmeriServ Financial Inc. (ASRV): Price and Financial Metrics
ASRV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.68||52-week high||$4.12|
|Prev. close||$2.69||52-week low||$2.41|
|Day high||$2.74||Avg. volume||18,707|
|50-day MA||$3.03||Dividend yield||4.36%|
|200-day MA||$3.30||Market Cap||45.95M|
ASRV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASRV Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.96 for AMERISERV FINANCIAL INC; that's greater than it is for 94.25% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 60.07%, AMERISERV FINANCIAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses 86.07% of about US stocks.
- AMERISERV FINANCIAL INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -132.05%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASRV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LSBK, BOTJ, BFIN, TRST, and ITIC.
- Visit ASRV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ameriserv.com.
ASRV Valuation Summary
- ASRV's EV/EBIT ratio is 24.9; this is 120.35% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ASRV's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASRV.
ASRV Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -13.74%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 40.59%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 8.22%.
The table below shows ASRV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AmeriServ Financial Inc. (ASRV) Company Bio
AmeriServ Financial, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for AmeriServ Financial Bank that provides various consumer, mortgage, and commercial financial products. It offers retail banking services, such as demand, savings, and time deposits; checking and money market accounts; secured and unsecured consumer loans, and mortgage loans; and safe deposit boxes, holiday club accounts, money orders, and traveler's checks. The company also provides lending, depository, and related financial services, such as commercial real estate mortgage loans, short and medium-term loans, revolving credit arrangements, lines of credit, inventory and accounts receivable financing, real estate-construction loans, business savings accounts, certificates of deposit, wire transfers, night depository, and lock box services to commercial, industrial, financial, and governmental customers. In addition, the company offers personal trust products and services, including personal portfolio investment management, estate planning and administration, custodial services, and pre-need trusts; institutional trust products and services comprising 401(k) plans, defined benefit and defined contribution employee benefit plans, and individual retirement accounts; financial services consisting of the sale of mutual funds, annuities, and insurance products; and union collective investment funds to invest union pension dollars in construction projects that utilize union labor. Further, it engages in underwriting as reinsurer of credit life and disability insurance. The company operates through a network of 16 banking locations in Allegheny, Cambria, Centre, Somerset, and Westmoreland counties, Pennsylvania, and Washington County, Maryland; and operates 17 automated bank teller machines. AmeriServ Financial, Inc. is headquartered in Johnstown, Pennsylvania.
ASRV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASRV Latest Social Stream
View Full ASRV Social Stream
Latest ASRV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMERISERV FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASRV as an investment opportunity.
(NASDAQ: ASRV) – AmeriServ Trust and Financial Services Company today announced the promotions of two key staff members.
On September 13, 2023, Jeffrey Stopko, President & CEO of AmeriServ Financial Inc (NASDAQ:ASRV), purchased 3,000 shares of the company, signaling a strong vote of confidence in the firm's prospects.
(NASDAQ: ASRV) – Today, AmeriServ Financial, Inc. announced that its primary website – ameriserv.com – was recognized by the Web Marketing Association as the winner of the Bank Standard of Excellence WebAward for 2023.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see AmeriServ...
The board of AmeriServ Financial, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ASRV ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 21st of August...
ASRV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ASRVWant to see what other sources are saying about Ameriserv Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ameriserv Financial Inc (ASRV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ameriserv Financial Inc (ASRV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ameriserv Financial Inc (ASRV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch