Astrotech Corporation (ASTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASTC POWR Grades
- ASTC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 76.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ASTC is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 198 days.
- ASTC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.13% of US stocks).
ASTC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $22,888,656, ASTROTECH Corp has a greater market value than only 4.33% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ASTC's revenue has grown 88.4% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.27% of US companies in our set.
- ASTROTECH Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -121.23%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 1.81% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASTROTECH Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ADXS, INPX, INTZ, SLRX, and OIIM.
- ASTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ASTROTECH Corp's official web site, go to www.astrotechcorp.com.
ASTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.16||52-week high||$6.14|
|Prev. close||$1.18||52-week low||$1.07|
|Day high||$1.19||Avg. volume||3,852,472|
|50-day MA||$1.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.08||Market Cap||28.55M|
Astrotech Corporation (ASTC) Company Bio
Astrotech Corporation operates as a science and technology development and commercialization company in the United States. It operates through two segments, 1st Detect Corporation and AgLAB Inc. The 1st Detect Corporation segment manufactures explosives and narcotics trace detectors for use at airports, secured facilities, and borders. This segment provides TRACER 1000, a mass spectrometer based explosives trace detector to replace the explosives and narcotics trace detectors used at airports, cargo and secured facilities, and borders. The AgLAB Inc. segment develops AgLAB-1000, a mass spectrometer for use in the agriculture market for process control and the detection of trace amounts of solvents and pesticides. It also develops BreathTest-1000, a breath analysis tool to screen for volatile organic compound metabolites found in a person's breath. The company was formerly known as SPACEHAB, Inc. and changed its name to Astrotech Corporation in 2009. Astrotech Corporation was founded in 1984 is based in Austin, Texas.
ASTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASTC Latest Social Stream
View Full ASTC Social Stream
Latest ASTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASTROTECH Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASTC as an investment opportunity.
Tuesday's here and InvestorsPlace.com is ready with a look at the biggest pre-market movers winning and losing this morning.
Astrotech (ASTC) has agreed to increase the size of the its previous public offering and purchase ~21.6M common shares at $1.50/share.Expected gross proceeds are ~$32.5M. Underwriter's over-allotment is an additional ~3.2M shares. Net proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes and working capital.H.C. Wainwright & Co. is acting as...
Midway through trading, the Dow traded down 0.08% to 33,420.24 while the NASDAQ rose 0.71% to 13,786.47. The S&P also rose, gaining 0.22% to …
Astrotech Corporation (NASDAQ: ASTC), today announced that, due to demand, the underwriter has agreed to increase the size of the previously announced public offering and purchase on a firm commitment basis 21,639,851 shares of common stock of the Company at a price to the public of $1.50 per share, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The closing of the offering is expected to occur on or about April 12, 2021, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Astrotech (ASTC) announces direct offering of 6.67M shares to the underwriter H.C. Wainwright & Co, who has agreed to purchase the shares on firm commitment basis at $1.50 each.Underwriters' overallotment option is to purchase up to an additional 1M shares.Gross proceed will be ~$10M.The company says it intends to use the...
ASTC Price Returns