Astrotech Corporation (ASTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASTC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ASTC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ASTC is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ASTC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.13% of US stocks).
ASTC Stock Summary
- ASTROTECH Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 8.93% of US listed stocks.
- ASTC's price/sales ratio is 112.56; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.81% of US stocks.
- ASTROTECH Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -62.07%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 3.99% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASTC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ISR, MSON, CRWS, FC, and ALG.
- ASTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ASTROTECH Corp's official web site, go to www.astrotechcorp.com.
ASTC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ASTC's EV/EBIT ratio is 112.71% lower, now standing at -3.
- ASTC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.6 over the prior 243 months.
- ASTC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASTC.
ASTC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 53.07%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 37.47%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 44.64%.
The table below shows ASTC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.08||52-week high||$6.14|
|Prev. close||$1.06||52-week low||$1.00|
|Day high||$1.10||Avg. volume||2,861,944|
|50-day MA||$1.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.75||Market Cap||53.45M|
Astrotech Corporation (ASTC) Company Bio
Astrotech Corporation operates as a science and technology development and commercialization company in the United States. It operates through two segments, 1st Detect Corporation and AgLAB Inc. The 1st Detect Corporation segment manufactures explosives and narcotics trace detectors for use at airports, secured facilities, and borders. This segment provides TRACER 1000, a mass spectrometer based explosives trace detector to replace the explosives and narcotics trace detectors used at airports, cargo and secured facilities, and borders. The AgLAB Inc. segment develops AgLAB-1000, a mass spectrometer for use in the agriculture market for process control and the detection of trace amounts of solvents and pesticides. It also develops BreathTest-1000, a breath analysis tool to screen for volatile organic compound metabolites found in a person's breath. The company was formerly known as SPACEHAB, Inc. and changed its name to Astrotech Corporation in 2009. Astrotech Corporation was founded in 1984 is based in Austin, Texas.
ASTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASTC Latest Social Stream
View Full ASTC Social Stream
Latest ASTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASTROTECH Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASTC as an investment opportunity.
Astrotech Corporation (NASDAQ:ASTC) price is hovering lower on Wednesday, May 12, sinking -2.7% below its previous close. Get the hottest stocks to trade every day before the market opens 100% free. Click here now. A look at the daily price movement shows that the last close reads $1.11, with intraday deals fluctuated between $1.0300 and Is Astrotech Corporation (NASDAQ:ASTC) Dead in the Water? Read More »
Astrotech Corporation (NASDAQ: ASTC) reported its financial results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2021, which ended March 31, 2021.
Tuesday's here and InvestorsPlace.com is ready with a look at the biggest pre-market movers winning and losing this morning.
Astrotech Corporation (NASDAQ: ASTC) reported its financial results for the second quarter of fiscal year 2021, which ended December 31, 2020.
Astrotech Announces Closing of Approximately $9.25 Million Registered Direct Offering Priced At-the-Market
Astrotech Corporation (NASDAQ: ASTC), today announced that it has closed its previously announced registered direct offering priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules of 2,845,535 shares of its common stock at an offering price of $3.25 per share for aggregate gross proceeds of approximately $9.25 million. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for continuing operating expenses and working capital.
ASTC Price Returns