Astrotech Corporation (ASTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASTC Stock Summary
- ASTC's price/sales ratio is 25.34; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.01% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -62.91%, ASTROTECH CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.37% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ASTROTECH CORP comes in at 160.18%, a number that bests 94.4% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ASTROTECH CORP are SMRT, AYRO, VRAY, BNGO, and CDNA.
- ASTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ASTROTECH CORP's official web site, go to www.astrotechcorp.com.
ASTC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ASTC's EV/EBIT ratio is 96.71% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 243 months, ASTC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASTC.
ASTC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -52.55%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 492.76%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 22.59%.
The table below shows ASTC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASTC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASTC has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.87% of graded US stocks.
- ASTC's asset turnover comes in at 0.011 -- ranking 75th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- MTD, RLBY, and INTT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASTC.
The table below shows ASTC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.45||52-week high||$1.15|
|Prev. close||$0.46||52-week low||$0.41|
|Day high||$0.46||Avg. volume||244,612|
|50-day MA||$0.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.57||Market Cap||22.73M|
Astrotech Corporation (ASTC) Company Bio
Astrotech Corporation operates as a science and technology development and commercialization company in the United States. It operates through two segments, 1st Detect Corporation and AgLAB Inc. The 1st Detect Corporation segment manufactures explosives and narcotics trace detectors for use at airports, secured facilities, and borders. This segment provides TRACER 1000, a mass spectrometer based explosives trace detector to replace the explosives and narcotics trace detectors used at airports, cargo and secured facilities, and borders. The AgLAB Inc. segment develops AgLAB-1000, a mass spectrometer for use in the agriculture market for process control and the detection of trace amounts of solvents and pesticides. It also develops BreathTest-1000, a breath analysis tool to screen for volatile organic compound metabolites found in a person's breath. The company was formerly known as SPACEHAB, Inc. and changed its name to Astrotech Corporation in 2009. Astrotech Corporation was founded in 1984 is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASTC Latest Social Stream
View Full ASTC Social Stream
Latest ASTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASTROTECH CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASTC as an investment opportunity.
AUSTIN, Texas, Sept. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Astrotech Corporation (Nasdaq: ASTC) (the “Company” or “Astrotech”) reported its financial results for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2022. Financial Highlights & Fiscal Year Developments Astrotech’s consolidated balance sheet remains strong with $52.6 million in cash and liquid investments which is anticipated to support our research and development, organic growth, and potential acquisition targets.Our 1st Detect subsidiary’s commercial sales o
Astrotech Announces Date for Fiscal Year 2022 Annual Meeting and Deadlines for Stockholder Proposals
AUSTIN, Texas, August 24, 2022--Astrotech Corporation (Nasdaq: ASTC) (the "Company") announced its plans to hold its fiscal year 2022 annual meeting of stockholders (the "2022 Annual Meeting") on Tuesday, November 15, 2022. The 2022 Annual Meeting will be held at 9:00 a.m. Central Time. Current plans are for the meeting to be in person in Austin, Texas at the Company’s main office. The Company anticipates sending proxy materials for the annual meeting to stockholders in September 2022.
AUSTIN, Texas, June 23, 2022--Astrotech Corporation announces that it has appointed Jim Becker to its Board of Directors.
AUSTIN, Texas, June 23, 2022--Astrotech Corporation announces it has amended its Joint Development and Option Agreement with Cleveland Clinic to include additional areas of focus.
AUSTIN, Texas, May 12, 2022--Astrotech Corporation reported its financial results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2022, which ended March 31, 2022.
ASTC Price Returns