Astra Space, Inc. (ASTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASTR POWR Grades
- ASTR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 57.21% of US stocks.
- ASTR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ASTR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.12% of US stocks).
ASTR Stock Summary
- ASTR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.49 -- higher than just 4.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- As for revenue growth, note that ASTR's revenue has grown 139.58% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.17% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ASTR is more volatile than 96.85% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASTRA SPACE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ABCL, AMWL, ASXC, AUR, and VRAR.
- Visit ASTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to astra.com.
ASTR Valuation Summary
- ASTR's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.3; this is 101.75% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 30 months, ASTR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 5.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASTR.
ASTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASTR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.52% of graded US stocks.
- ASTR's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 137th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ASTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.67||52-week high||$6.00|
|Prev. close||$0.66||52-week low||$0.41|
|Day high||$0.73||Avg. volume||2,219,196|
|50-day MA||$0.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.20||Market Cap||179.10M|
Astra Space, Inc. (ASTR) Company Bio
Astra Space, Inc. operates as a space launch company. It provides satellite launch services. The company is based in Alameda, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASTR Latest Social Stream
View Full ASTR Social Stream
Latest ASTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASTRA SPACE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASTR as an investment opportunity.
The opportunity in space stocks is nearly infinite.
ASTR stock is in full focus, as CEO Chris Kemp recently purchased 250,000 shares at an average price of 47 cents per share.
ALAMEDA, Calif., December 02, 2022--Astra Space, Inc. ("Astra") (Nasdaq: ASTR), a provider of space products and launch services to the global space industry, announced the evolution of its management team to include program execution.
Layoffs have been a big topic among traders this year as several companies have been cutting jobs as the an economic recession looms.
Astra Space (ASTR) layoffs are in the news as the rocket company shifts focus away from its satellite space services offerings.
ASTR Price Returns