Astra Space, Inc. (ASTR): Price and Financial Metrics
ASTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.96||52-week high||$11.10|
|Prev. close||$2.14||52-week low||$1.93|
|Day high||$2.14||Avg. volume||125,566|
|50-day MA||$4.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.19||Market Cap||35.70M|
ASTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASTR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ASTRA SPACE INC is higher than it is for about merely 8.56% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ASTRA SPACE INC comes in at -47.16%, a number that bests merely 5.63% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of ASTRA SPACE INC's share price is greater than that of 98.71% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABSI, NKTR, PZG, EYPT, and ONTO.
- Visit ASTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to astra.com.
ASTR Valuation Summary
- ASTR's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.2; this is 101.27% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 38 months, ASTR's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASTR.
ASTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASTR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.52% of graded US stocks.
- ASTR's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 137th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ASTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Astra Space, Inc. (ASTR) Company Bio
Astra Space, Inc. operates as a space launch company. It provides satellite launch services. The company is based in Alameda, California.
ASTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASTR Latest Social Stream
View Full ASTR Social Stream
Latest ASTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASTRA SPACE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASTR as an investment opportunity.
Sidoti Events, LLC, an affiliate of Sidoti & Company, LLC, has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day August Micro-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, August 16-17, 2023. The presentation schedule is subject to change.
ALAMEDA, Calif., August 14, 2023--Astra Space, Inc. ("Astra") (Nasdaq: ASTR) today announced financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
Newer players in the space industry are running up against harsh business realities. Several space-related companies have been shedding employees, finding other ways to reduce spending or have reined in their plans. Planet Labs which uses a fleet of satellites to capture images of Earth and sells data and analytics based on the enterprise, said Tuesday that it would cut 117 jobs, about 10% of its workforce.
ALAMEDA, Calif., August 04, 2023--Astra Space, Inc. ("Astra") (Nasdaq: ASTR) will host a conference call to discuss recent events via a webcast at 6:00am PT (9:00am ET) on Monday, August 7, 2023.
ALAMEDA, Calif., August 04, 2023--Astra Space, Inc. ("Astra") (NASDAQ: ASTR) announced today that it has closed a registered issuance of $12.5 million aggregate principal amount of senior secured notes (the "Notes") and warrants (the "Warrants") to purchase up to 22.5 million shares of Astra’s Class A common stock, par value $0.0001 per share (the "Shares") to an institutional investor. The Notes bear interest at 9.0% per annum, mature on November 1, 2024, and are secured by a first priority sec
ASTR Price Returns